Johnson leases another private plane

John52

John52 - 2021-11-03 2:41 PM

...... and backs attempt to evade sleaze watchdog

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/03/appalling-double-standards-labour-criticises-tory-attempts-to-save-owen-paterson

How can you run a big business in England without hiring a Tory to get you in their VIP lane :-S

Why do their supporters simply not care? You only have to look at Patterson to see he's a dodgy fecker. Handcock, Johnson the lot of them. Its totally obvious to me so they are either unable to spot a spiv or they simply dont care. I would hope its the former.

John52 - 2021-11-03 2:41 PM

...... and backs attempt to evade sleaze watchdog

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/03/appalling-double-standards-labour-criticises-tory-attempts-to-save-owen-paterson

How can you run a big business in England without hiring a Tory to get you in their VIP lane :-S

Johnson presides over a bunch of crooks and prides himself as Capo of "the family" so the last thing he, and they, want is their sleaze and corruption being investigated and held to account.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-03 4:13 PM

Why do their supporters simply not care? You only have to look at Patterson to see he's a dodgy fecker. Handcock, Johnson the lot of them. Its totally obvious to me so they are either unable to spot a spiv or they simply dont care. I would hope its the former.

Good question

When you think it has taken many centuries of bitter struggle to get what freedoms and democracy we have got now, its hard to understand why some people are so relaxed about Johnson dismantling them >:-)

I suppose Johnson just doesn't look like the enemy.

People would expect their enemy to look and talk different

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-03 6:09 PM

Well at least now everyone knows what they meant by “take back control”…

…they really don’t like anyone putting checks and balances on their feelings of entitlement to do as they please.

Yep. And if Johnson and the Tories supporters can still claim they are not a total corrupt bunch of spivs after this then there is no hope whatsoever for them or this country.

Tories change the rules again to get Patterson off the hook. Shameful.

https://news.sky.com/story/owen-paterson-former-minister-saved-from-suspension-as-tory-mps-back-standards-process-overhaul-12458870

Of course it had to happen. They are so bent, once one is caught that leaves them all exposed. Meanwhile there is feck all we can do about it until the public wake up. I have been ridiculed on here for backing Labour and the Liberals etc in the last election which is laughable if you backed this set of crooks instead. I couldnt live with myself if I had voted Tory in 2019.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-03 6:41 PM

…they really don’t like anyone putting checks and balances on their feelings of entitlement to do as they please.

Yep. And if Johnson and the Tories supporters can still claim they are not a total corrupt bunch of spivs after this then there is no hope whatsoever for them or this country.

https://news.sky.com/story/owen-paterson-former-minister-saved-from-suspension-as-tory-mps-back-standards-process-overhaul-12458870

Of course it had to happen. They are so bent, once one is caught that leaves them all exposed. Meanwhile there is feck all we can do about it until the public wake up. I have been ridiculed on here for backing Labour and the Liberals etc in the last election which is laughable if you backed this set of crooks instead. I couldnt live with myself if I had voted Tory in 2019.

Chuckle ... I think in 2019 given the options a lot of us couldn't live with ourselves and vote for a party and fella you campaigned for and was an activist and voter for who were found guilty of that racism you claim to despise so much ... Hypocrisy lives

Birdbrain - 2021-11-03 7:28 PM

Chuckle ... I think in 2019 given the options a lot of us couldn't live with ourselves and vote for a party and fella you campaigned for and was an activist and voter for who were found guilty of that racism you claim to despise so much ... Hypocrisy lives

LOL! Whatever Corbyn and some of his party might have been guilty of it pales into insignificance as to what these crooks have done in two years! Jeeesaz! They were also found to be guilty of racism I believe but who cares about that. Look at all the other sh1t they have pulled and now this!!!

I guess we never will know what a Coalition government would have done but at least it would have been a thousand percent more honorable and honest than these spivs have been. Oh and I bet they wouldnt have ended up with 150000 dead people.

"The Tory vote to protect paid lobbyist scumbag Tory MP Owen Paterson, on Johnson’s intervention, is reminiscent of an act of civil war.

This isn’t social media hyperbole but calm historical observation.

Johnson famously announced in his larval stage that he wanted to be ‘king of the world’.

His putative regal dominion is not exactly global, obviously. Everywhere outside this benighted island he is seen as an opportunistic, egomaniac buffoon, and even here the majority of Scots and Welsh see him in the same light. (May they be free of the U.K. yoke soon!)

It is only in forelock-tugger, cap-doffer central, England, where his quite literally cavalier ‘Divine Right of King Boris’ attitude has some traction, thanks of course to his trusty ally, Prince Rupert.

Charles I thought the same. He was so overconfident he believed he could railroad Parliament into doing his bidding, and if there were any objections he could send in Rupert’s cavalry.

The rest is history.

Oh, and please don’t call him ‘Boris’. In our culture we call our friends by their first names.

He’s Johnson. US slang for knob." Attila the Stockbroker

Barryd999 - 2021-11-03 9:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-03 7:28 PM

LOL! Whatever Corbyn and some of his party might have been guilty of it pales into insignificance as to what these crooks have done in two years! Jeeesaz! They were also found to be guilty of racism I believe but who cares about that. Look at all the other sh1t they have pulled and now this!!!

I guess we never will know what a Coalition government would have done but at least it would have been a thousand percent more honorable and honest than these spivs have been. Oh and I bet they wouldnt have ended up with 150000 dead people.

You actually sat and thought about that reply before posting it didn't ya??? ... Wow

pelmetman - 2021-11-04 7:54 AM

Oh and I bet they wouldnt have ended up with 150000 dead people.

There are currently 36 countries who's excess deaths are worse than the UK's.......Many of which like Italy and Spain are in the EU :-| .........

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

Hardly any of them are in the EU and we are an Island FFS! How many times does that have to be explained to you? Tell you what. Show me the island nation death rates, without looking I bet we are top. Then show me the results for powerful countries run by Right wing populists loops. Perhaps you will see a pattern. *-)

pelmetman - 2021-11-04 8:14 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-04 8:04 AM

UK still in the top ten for killing off its citizens with 986 coronavirus deaths in the last week

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

What do you expect when the EU only count half the COVID deaths that the UK does? *-) ........

But they don't, except in the head of those that can't understand basic English.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-04 8:28 AM

UK still in the top ten for killing off its citizens with 986 coronavirus deaths in the last week

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

What do you expect when the EU only count half the COVID deaths that the UK does? *-) ........

But they don't, except in the head of those that can't understand basic English.

FACT the UK counts those who tested positive for COVID within the previous 28 days.......Where as the EU count those that tested for COVID within the previous 14 days.......ie half the number that the UK counts *-) ............

pelmetman - 2021-11-04 8:50 AM

FACT the UK counts those who tested positive for COVID within the previous 28 days.......Where as the EU count those that tested for COVID within the previous 14 days.......ie half the number that the UK counts *-) ............

No they don't.

Go on provide your link again so we can all have a chuckle at your inability to comprehend basic English.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-04 8:54 AM

No they don't.

Go on provide your link again so we can all have a chuckle at your inability to comprehend basic English.

Use your finger and read it very slowly ;-) ..........

"Data on 14-day notification rate of new COVID-19 cases and deaths"

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/data-national-14-day-notification-rate-covid-19

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-11-04 8:24 AM

There are currently 36 countries who's excess deaths are worse than the UK's.......Many of which like Italy and Spain are in the EU :-| .........

Hardly any of them are in the EU and we are an Island FFS! How many times does that have to be explained to you? Tell you what. Show me the island nation death rates, without looking I bet we are top. Then show me the results for powerful countries run by Right wing populists loops. Perhaps you will see a pattern. *-)

So Spain, Italy, Portugal, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia. Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Montenegro, Lithuania, Serbia, Bulgaria are not EU countries or wannabe EU countries? :-| .............

pelmetman - 2021-11-04 9:05 AM

No they don't.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/data-national-14-day-notification-rate-covid-19

I refer the dishonourable (still promoting something he has been shown to be wrong) gentleman to the answer I gave him in September

So you still want to demonstrate your stupidity?

Because your basic English is so bad you think that "14-day death notification rate per 1 000 000 inhabitants for the reporting period" means that the EU is only reporting deaths where a positive covid test was received in the previous fourteen days AND NOT the twenty eight days the UK uses? Except, as any fool knows, it actually means the number of deaths reported in the fourteen day reporting period. By way of example Public Health England reports on a seven day rolling basis, but that doesn't mean we have moved away from the "positive test within twenty eight day of death".

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-04 9:23 AM

pelmetman - 2021-11-04 9:05 AM

No they don't.

I refer the dishonourable (still promoting something he has been shown to be wrong) gentleman to the answer I gave him in September

So you still want to demonstrate your stupidity?

Because your basic English is so bad you think that "14-day death notification rate per 1 000 000 inhabitants for the reporting period" means that the EU is only reporting deaths where a positive covid test was received in the previous fourteen days AND NOT the twenty eight days the UK uses? Except, as any fool knows, it actually means the number of deaths reported in the fourteen day reporting period. By way of example Public Health England reports on a seven day rolling basis, but that doesn't mean we have moved away from the "positive test within twenty eight day of death".

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases

So do the EU "NOT" count only those that have proved positive in the previous 14 days in their totals? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-11-04 9:22 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-11-04 8:24 AM

So Spain, Italy, Portugal, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia. Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Montenegro, Lithuania, Serbia, Bulgaria are not EU countries or wannabe EU countries? :-| .............

As so we are including wannabe countries from ex Soviet bloc states now are we?

Hows that list of Island state death rates I asked you for coming along?

Lets not forget that several times before the NHS and the vaccine producers pulled us out of the mire we had the worst death rate in the world several times. Imagine that, an island G7 nation with the worst death rate in the world over seven days! All down to dither and delay Populist Johnson and his merry band of fruitloops.

Archived