Johnsons hobby

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman

The member from Cheshire appears to enjoy Boris bashing ;-) ............

I feel sorry for his laptop 8-) .............

Especially if Boris becomes PM >:-) ........

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 1:52 AM

Not sure if Johnson had been at the vino or snorted a few lines but just listen to this. 8-)

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1143504749939105792

Johnsons hobby? Oh my God! Thick as mince. Instead of spending half of your life insulting and belittling anyone who disagrees with your views on anything, why don't you try buying a book on very basic grammar and improving your abysmal English? Start first with the section on when and where to use, or not to use, apostrophes.

I never normally criticise anyone's English, but you're different. You continually accuse others of being thick and stupid, so I think it's time that someone pointed out that you're a bit thick yourself. And I'm not writing about the occasion typo, I'm writing about continuing examples of ignorance repeated time and time again.

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 8:46 AM

Not sure if Johnson had been at the vino or snorted a few lines but just listen to this. 8-)

Johnsons hobby? Oh my God! Thick as mince. Instead of spending half of your life insulting and belittling anyone who disagrees with your views on anything, why don't you try buying a book on very basic grammar and improving your abysmal English? Start first with the section on when and where to use, or not to use, apostrophes.

I never normally criticise anyone's English, but you're different. You continually accuse others of being thick and stupid, so I think it's time that someone pointed out that you're a bit thick yourself. And I'm not writing about the occasion typo, I'm writing about continuing examples of ignorance repeated time and time again.

Edited by FunsterJohn but still missed Occasional typo. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 10:19 AM

Well spotted, but as I said, I don't care about the odd typo. I don't really care about the poor grammar and bad spelling of half the population of any forum. Not being good at English shouldn't diminish anyone who may well be a kind and decent person. However, Bulletguy is different. The man is vile and considers himself superior to anyone who has the temerity to hold a different viewpoint. After careful thought, and like many others, I'm a brexiteer, you're not, but I will never accuse you of being thick as mince just because you have a different viewpoint. The truth is that leaving the EU may damage us slightly for a while, it may not, but it could also be the best thing we ever do, allowing us to create a more vibrant economy.

I just wish that people would accept that both sides have good arguments for their own position and would desist in vilifying and insulting those who differ.

FunsterJohn - 2019-06-26 9:35 AM

Well spotted, but as I said, I don't care about the odd typo. I don't really care about the poor grammar and bad spelling of half the population of any forum. Not being good at English shouldn't diminish anyone who may well be a kind and decent person. However, Bulletguy is different. The man is vile and considers himself superior to anyone who has the temerity to hold a different viewpoint. After careful thought, and like many others, I'm a brexiteer, you're not, but I will never accuse you of being thick as mince just because you have a different viewpoint. The truth is that leaving the EU may damage us slightly for a while, it may not, but it could also be the best thing we ever do, allowing us to create a more vibrant economy.

I just wish that people would accept that both sides have good arguments for their own position and would desist in vilifying and insulting those who differ.

Both sides do not seem to have a good argument for their own position anymore though. I cant remember the last time anyone put forward a viable argument in support of any kind of Brexit that would "create a more vibrant economy" that isnt easily now shot down in flames. Even most Brexiteers have changed tack from that one, its all "its not about the money" etc. now.

They say stuff like its all about "taking back control and sovereignty" but they are up in arms when that sovereignty within our Parliament or our highest courts goes against them "Enemies of the people" anyone?

And as for taking back control, their plan is now to hand that control over to Donald Trump!! Jeeesaz! :'(

You seem to think that we will just roll over and accept anything that the Government does Barry. That may have been true (to a certain extent) in the past, is no longer true today.

The good thing about Brexit has been to polarise opinion when in the past 90% (or more) of the population took no interest at all in politics. I have always said that the best way to get good Governments was to start shooting Politicians to get their attention. Hopefully we may now get more peaceful methods due to increased interest by the plebs and Social Media (true media, not the Russian kind). I think that as the reputation of Politicians reduces, new forces will take over. That is why we need to be careful of the Media. Perhaps shooting Media Moguls might be a better approach. ;-)

Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 11:03 AM

Both sides do not seem to have a good argument for their own position anymore though. I cant remember the last time anyone put forward a viable argument in support of any kind of Brexit that would "create a more vibrant economy" that isnt easily now shot down in flames. Even most Brexiteers have changed tack from that one, its all "its not about the money" etc. now.

They say stuff like its all about "taking back control and sovereignty" but they are up in arms when that sovereignty within our Parliament or our highest courts goes against them "Enemies of the people" anyone?

And as for taking back control, their plan is now to hand that control over to Donald Trump!! Jeeesaz! :'(

Staying in your Hollywood world for a moment if we were to hand this so called control to a successful President like Sir Donald Trump who's setting all types of records in the USA instead of Merkel/Macron and all the failings of their countries under their leaderships what would be so wrong with that other than your obsession with chlorinated chicken which you gladly scoffed tonnes of while in The States

Birdbrain - 2019-06-27 6:18 AM

Staying in your Hollywood world for a moment if we were to hand this so called control to a successful President like Sir Donald Trump who's setting all types of records in the USA instead of Merkel/Macron and all the failings of their countries under their leaderships what would be so wrong with that other than your obsession with chlorinated chicken which you gladly scoffed tonnes of while in The States

Ive explained all this to you before. Brexit was supposed to be all about taking back control and not being subservient to the so called super state yet you and others seem quite keen to do exactly that by allowing the UK to become Americas Bitch. Ive given you a 101 reasons why that is a bad idea. Currently we are a big hitter in the EU but will be dwarfed and completely dominated by the USA. If you think the deal we have now is bad (its actually the best deal in the entire EU) then wait until we are desperate and relying on the USA having severed and fooked up our relationship with Europe our closest and biggest trading partner. Have you started saving for your families healthcare plan yet?

I think the signs from the USA of just how controlling they will be are already there, "everything is on the table". Standards will drop because they will force us to drop them. Everything from workers rights to yes indeed dodgy chicken will be on the cards and we will no longer be compatible with Europe our biggest trading partner. Thats not taking back control, its quite the opposite. America will not save the UK it will just squeeze it to serve its own ends. They are not our friends. Not when it comes to business and trade.

I dont think I ever ate chicken in America by the way.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-27 10:23 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-27 6:18 AM

Ive explained all this to you before. Brexit was supposed to be all about taking back control and not being subservient to the so called super state yet you and others seem quite keen to do exactly that by allowing the UK to become Americas Bitch. Ive given you a 101 reasons why that is a bad idea. Currently we are a big hitter in the EU but will be dwarfed and completely dominated by the USA. If you think the deal we have now is bad (its actually the best deal in the entire EU) then wait until we are desperate and relying on the USA having severed and fooked up our relationship with Europe our closest and biggest trading partner. Have you started saving for your families healthcare plan yet?

I think the signs from the USA of just how controlling they will be are already there, "everything is on the table". Standards will drop because they will force us to drop them. Everything from workers rights to yes indeed dodgy chicken will be on the cards and we will no longer be compatible with Europe our biggest trading partner. Thats not taking back control, its quite the opposite. America will not save the UK it will just squeeze it to serve its own ends. They are not our friends. Not when it comes to business and trade.

I dont think I ever ate chicken in America by the way.

No Barry ... Youve prolly given 101 bitter hate filled anti-POTUS Trump Barry reasons why it could be a bad idea ... If youve given 101 reasons lets see them backed up with facts with whatever you've claimed ... Remember facts not Barry Goes To Hollywood ... You "dont think you ever ate chicken in America" Give up for Gods sake ... Lets try beef then , you ate beef in the US dint ya

Archived