Johnsons lockdown parties

Bulletguy

Seems Johnson broke lockdown rules and threw Christmas booze up parties at Downing street.....but refuses to answer any questions over the matter.

If they hadn’t happened then he would have said so. The fact that Johnson, who has repeatedly misled the House of Commons in the past, could not bring himself to deny the basic facts of this story, tells you he has been found out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59500512

Full transcript of the briefing here; https://tinyurl.com/4aejsbc2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find so obnoxious is because he has so much power to make or break their careers, staff can hardly refuse to attend his parties or back away when he invades their personal space.

I don't see him as a clown. I go by what people do, not what they say.

So I can see below the surface, and its not nice at all. >:-)

John52 - 2021-12-03 8:05 AM

What I find so obnoxious is because he has so much power to make or break their careers, staff can hardly refuse to attend his parties or back away when he invades their personal space.

I would love to meet him some day when he does that Elbow thing coming up to you in your face without a mask especially if the TV cameras were rolling. B-) That would make the headlines. :D

Barryd999 - 2021-12-03 1:39 PM

I would love to meet him some day when he does that Elbow thing coming up to you in your face without a mask especially if the TV cameras were rolling. B-) That would make the headlines. :D

So would I because I don't depend on him for my career, or a VIP lane taxpayer funded Contract.

Easy for us because we can afford to tell him what we think of him :-D

Wheras those at his Christmas Party can't :-(

John52 - 2021-12-03 1:47 PM

So would I because I don't depend on him for my career, or a VIP lane taxpayer funded Contract.

Christ! Imagine a Christmas party with that lot. 8-) Who would you snog? (lol) I bet its a right barrel of laughs! Not!

I had an awful boss once for a couple of years. He was too scared to come to the Christmas party though because I made it clear to him what I though of him sober at work. :D

Barryd999 - 2021-12-03 3:24 PM

Christ! Imagine a Christmas party with that lot. 8-) Who would you snog? (lol) I bet its a right barrel of laughs! Not!

I had an awful boss once for a couple of years. He was too scared to come to the Christmas party though because I made it clear to him what I though of him sober at work. :D

Well if your skills are easily transferable and in demand you can afford to do that.

I pity those who have got to go to Superspreader Johnson's party and put up with him invading their personal space.

Imagine yourself with a hefty mortgage and family to support, and Johnson with the power to make or break your career that was your life's work. :-(

John52 - 2021-12-03 8:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-12-03 3:24 PM

Well if your skills are easily transferable and in demand you can afford to do that.

I pity those who have got to go to Superspreader Johnson's party and put up with him invading their personal space.

Imagine yourself with a hefty mortgage and family to support, and Johnson with the power to make or break your career that was your life's work. :-(

I finally got him sacked (on my birthday as well). I was indispensable, he wasn't. I just said to the MD its either him or me, you decide right now and that was that. :D

People need to stand up to morons like Johnson or his cronies. Cruella is another one. Imagine working for her. Jeesaz! I'd tear her a new one and no mistake! (lol) Im the same with my clients. Never ever been a yes man.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-03 10:15 PM

I finally got him sacked (on my birthday as well). I was indispensable, he wasn't. I just said to the MD its either him or me, you decide right now and that was that. :D

People need to stand up to morons like Johnson or his cronies. Cruella is another one. Imagine working for her. Jeesaz! I'd tear her a new one and no mistake! (lol) Im the same with my clients. Never ever been a yes man.

Not the same though is it

Who is going to sack Johnson ?

(as long as he can keep fooling the pelmetheads to vote for him)

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-04 9:38 AM

Letters from MPs, NHS workers asking the metropolitan police to investigate.

Mind as the police must have known this was going on I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Police must have known what Prince Andrew was up to as well ...

John52 - 2021-12-04 7:04 AM

.. He wasn't leering over you, and you weren't depending on him to give you Taxpayers money like Jennifer Arcuri ....

Guest pelmetman

Guffaw :D ...........

I see the Squad have worked themselves up into a chest thumping tizz over a event at No 10 that Boris's didn't even attend 8-) ........

Worra bunch of Twerps (lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

pelmetman - 2021-12-05 8:51 AM

I see the Squad have worked themselves up into a chest thumping tizz over a event at No 10 that Boris's didn't even attend 8-) ........

Wether he was there or not is irrelevant.

It's the party in his offices that broke Johnsons rules that applied to everyone else.

:-|

They simply need to wake up and start sending the letters into the 1922 committee. Johnson is a total joke and not a very funny one. If there are any decent Tories left and they really want to save the country from any further damage and global embarrassment then they really need to do the right thing.

malc d - 2021-12-05 10:17 AM

Wether he was there or not is irrelevant.

It's the party in his offices that broke Johnsons rules that applied to everyone else.

:-|

Pelmet thinks it's funny and "ok" because it involves Johnson. *-)

It is reported that Boris 'the butcher' Kemal attended one of the parties and gave a speech, disgusting traitorous piece of scum that he is, pity we can't hang him for lying to our head of state the Queen.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-05 11:02 AM

They simply need to wake up and start sending the letters into the 1922 committee. .

Cue Johnson to whip his MPs to vote to abolish them as well?

Its difficult because Johnson is the one who has been elected, so should anyone unelected have power over him?

The Unelected Queen has - but she won't do anything because he is looking after Prince Andrew, and buying her a new yacht. :-S

John52 - 2021-12-05 6:09 PM

They simply need to wake up and start sending the letters into the 1922 committee. .

Its difficult because Johnson is the one who has been elected, so should anyone unelected have power over him?

The Unelected Queen has - but she won't do anything because he is looking after Prince Andrew, and buying her a new yacht. :-S

Doubtful, Johnson reigns only because the 1922 committee allow it. Once he is deemed by them to be more of a liability than an asset he will swiftly be despatched - how much of this s**tshow they decide to dump on him will be the interesting thing to watch.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-05 6:43 PM

Doubtful, Johnson reigns only because the 1922 committee allow it. Once he is deemed by them to be more of a liability than an asset he will swiftly be despatched - how much of this s**tshow they decide to dump on him will be the interesting thing to watch.

Johnson reigns because grass roots Tory party members like me support him ;-) ..........

So keep on Hoping & Hating (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-12-05 7:55 PM

Johnson reigns because grass roots Tory party members like me support him ;-) ..........

So keep on Hoping & Hating (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Do you really think that you will have any say in him remaining in charge of the party?

If so why is it only Tory MP's that get to take part in the no confidence vote currently being organised?

pelmetman - 2021-12-05 7:55 PM

Amazing how a wifes inheritance can change her husbands outlook!

pelmetman - 2015-02-10 5:03 PM

I see the Tories are still looking after their rich bum chums *-) ...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946926/Anger-dirty-deal-saw-1-100-UK-holders-HSBC-Swiss-accounts-dodge-prosecution-bank-s-boss-walked-Government-job.html

Do we really want more of the same? :-S ............

Dick 1. The Met police cannot investigate a crime unless it has been reported to them, preferably by letter.

Dick 2. A crime cannot be reported until it has been committed.

Dick 3. Once a crime has been committed, the MET cannot investigate it.

Say hello to Dame Cressida Dick. Another corrupt copper.

.. and how much dirt he has on them?

Like they couldn't bring down Sir Jimmy Savile KCSG, Child Rapist & OBE until he was dead. As he put it 'If I go down I'll take some of them down with me'

How many of them would have been at these lockdown parties too?

Archived