Joke for Tuesday

Lizzy

Knew you wouldn't wait ;-) Hi there; I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we could all do with a little calm. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started". So I looked round the house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished ..... and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys; three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how good I feel. You must pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace. Enjoy! :-D

Made me chuckle. >A college professor was doing a study testing the senses of first year >schoolchildren, using a bowl of fruit Polos. > >He gave all the children the same kind of Polo, one at a time, and asked >them to identify them by colour and flavour. > >The children began to say: > >"Red............cherry," > >"Yellow.........lemon," > >"Green...........lime," > >"Orange........orange." > >Finally the professor gave them all honey Polos. After eating them for a >few moments none of the children could identify the taste. > >"Well," he said "I'll give you all a clue. It's what your mother may >sometimes call your father." > > >One little girl looked up in horror, spit hers out and yelled: "Oh My >God!!!! They're arse-holes!!" > >

Archived