Just Leave This Here ...

Birdbrain

mtravel - 2020-04-09 2:33 PM

If you in your squalid partisanship would have read something more than what interests you ...

... you would probably be less misleading and maybe, I say maybe credible.

See for instance:

https://erc.europa.eu/news/resignation-mauro-ferrari-%E2%80%93-statement-scientific-council

Max

Exactly. He's also Italian-American who was "spending extensive time in the USA" and "failed to participate in many important ERC meetings". In short, he hadn't been doing his job.

mtravel - 2020-04-09 2:33 PM

If you in your squalid partisanship would have read something more than what interests you ...

... you would probably be less misleading and maybe, I say maybe credible.

See for instance:

https://erc.europa.eu/news/resignation-mauro-ferrari-%E2%80%93-statement-scientific-council

Max

Well they would say that wouldnt they and the likes of you and the squad suck it in ... Hate on

Nothing more than partisanship and squalor can be expected from you.

Your limited intelligence is demonstrated by the language you use constantly.

You have to live really badly if you spend your days on the internet looking for one-way news and without ever making a sensible comment on your part.

I wonder if there is a moderation here.

mtravel - 2020-04-09 5:08 PM

Nothing more than partisanship and squalor can be expected from you.

Your limited intelligence is demonstrated by the language you use constantly.

You have to live really badly if you spend your days on the internet looking for one-way news and without ever making a sensible comment on your part.

I wonder if there is a moderation here.

Lordy ... I posted daring to question the holy EU and you basically ask for the moderators to step in ... Poor darling ... You seem like a very angry individual

Archived