Just Popped In

Guest peter

to see if it's livened up yet. But I note that it's as boring as ever, so I will go back to watching my grass grow. It's more exiting. :D (lol) :->

peter - 2008-08-13 10:18 PM to see if it's livened up yet. But I note that it's as boring as ever, so I will go back to watching my grass grow. It's more exiting. :D (lol) :->

Agreed. One day the seven or eight people who dominate this section and consider people who do not post twenty times a day as "lesser beings" (see "The Civilized World" thread) may work out why even past contributors such as you are voting with their feet. Other forums don't have to resort to a dozen or so silly word games to try to stimulate interest and keep going.

RupertGS - 2008-08-14 10:54 AM
peter - 2008-08-13 10:18 PM to see if it's livened up yet. But I note that it's as boring as ever, so I will go back to watching my grass grow. It's more exiting. :D (lol) :->

Agreed. One day the seven or eight people who dominate this section and consider people who do not post twenty times a day as "lesser beings" (see "The Civilized World" thread) may work out why even past contributors such as you are voting with their feet. Other forums don't have to resort to a dozen or so silly word games to try to stimulate interest and keep going.

Ooooooooo .... fame at last!!!!!! (lol) Sorry Rupert, but unfortunately just because you say something is happening doesn't make it so, despite you wishing it was true ....Now Peter ... I'll come over there and give you a good thrashing my lad if you're not careful .... unless of course your 'grass growing' is a particulary good thing to watch and the 'cuttings' give pleasure when dried ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink! ;-)

Mel B - 2008-08-14 10:12 PM

Now Peter ... I'll come over there and give you a good thrashing my lad if you're not careful .... unless of course your 'grass growing' is a particulary good thing to watch and the 'cuttings' give pleasure when dried ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink! ;-)
Ssssshhhhhh! :D

Guest Tracker

Fortunately this forum is a better place without the likes of Rupert.

Long may his absence continue as he only ever has snide or unpleasant and unhelpful comments to make - a typical example of which is the one on this thread.

If true to form he will now launch an attack on me - so I am worried! Yeh right.

Chatterbox is the section for General Silliness (whoever he is) and non motorhome linked laughs, jokes, serious comment, entertainment or whatever any member feels like posting and sharing with the world.

Participation is optional Rupert - there is no need to be unpleasant just because it is not to your own taste.

Peter is just a harmless wind up merchant but he certainly got Rupert going - good one Pete!

Hi PeterDuring my times of dealing with the general public I have noticed a continues trait in their behaviour that is repeated time after timeWhenever those of below the average intelect level come across anything that is byond their capabilities they usually justify themselves by rubbishing it.Here we see that trait repeated again

Now I know why RGS when I once tried to help him on M/Home matters was rude ...I must be one of the lot that he dislikes so much Oh deary me..

Anyway folk nice and hot here loads to do just bathed the kids and put them to bed feel like tripsing over to the ice cream parlour for coffee or tiramisu Ice Cream yummy :D

Mel B - 2008-08-15 5:41 PM

How's your favourite heffer then Peter?

i don't know Mel. You had better ask her yoursself................Donna where are you?. :D

Tracker - 2008-08-15 7:48 PM Fortunately this forum is a better place without the likes of Rupert. Long may his absence continue as he only ever has snide or unpleasant and unhelpful comments to make - a typical example of which is the one on this thread. If true to form he will now launch an attack on me - so I am worried! Yeh right. Chatterbox is the section for General Silliness (whoever he is) and non motorhome linked laughs, jokes, serious comment, entertainment or whatever any member feels like posting and sharing with the world. Participation is optional Rupert - there is no need to be unpleasant just because it is not to your own taste. Peter is just a harmless wind up merchant but he certainly got Rupert going - good one Pete!

Actually Trancker (don't you just love rhyming slang) I think that I'm the one who seems to have got you lot going. I love chucking in the odd hand grenade and watching you all dance!

Anyway, off on hols now for a couple of weeks so you can all carry on in peace and guess your words or objects and continue congratulating each other on how witty your cut and paste old Internet jokes are.

Here I am Peter, where have you been you old dog, there's been no-one here that comes close to being able to put up a good fight like you. :D :D

This is the god's honest truth now, when Mel asked how your favourite heifer was, I just knew you'd think of me, did you save that photo i posted. (lol)

What is the point in having a Forum and not using it?

I think maybe a little jealousy because you don't know how to start conversations off or join in them.

To be honest I am not very good but I am not envious of those who can and I like to read all the litttle bits & pieces on here and other Forums.

Lighten up a bit (lol)

Archived