Just bought this

LordThornber

Andrea, (The Missus) has little need for a contract mobile and spends about £80 a year, £6 ish average per month on her Orange PAYG, so when I clocked this today I jumped at it.

New phone, 50 inc Mins per month, 50 txts per month, 36 month contract with another new phone at 18 months thrown in for...wait for it

£4.89 per month

I ordered online but had to ring them for confirmation of the order, the operator offered to plonk the contract onto mine and made it 24 month instead of 36. Happy days. I've no connection with Orange except as a 10 consecutive year satisfied customer.

http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phones/price-plans/pay-monthly#

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you Martyn

I found a "as new" Tilley hat LT5 model complete with a 4 page owners manual in a charity shop for £1.50 including 7 new M&S hankerchiefs thrown in.

Checking the internet later I noticed the hats sell for £40 to £50 so I very much appreciate it due to not having many pennies coming in. I can now wear a hat that will not blow off during the windy times here by the atlantic.

Guest Tracker
omidknight - 2009-06-26 6:20 PM

I found a "as new" Tilley hat LT5 model complete with a 4 page owners manual

The day I need a four page manual for a bloody hat - I'll book my place in a home for the dazed, bemused and confused senility home!

Good luck with the hat Malcolm - I hope yours was not the one the elephant eat and subsequently deposited - remember the advert a few years ago!

Does it smell OK!

Tracker - 2009-06-26 10:27 PM

The day I need a four page manual for a bloody hat - I'll book my place in a home for the dazed, bemused and confused senility home!

Good luck with the hat Malcolm - I hope yours was not the one the elephant eat and subsequently deposited - remember the advert a few years ago!

Does it smell OK!

Book me in as well :D

Dave

Tracker - 2009-06-26 10:27 PM

Does it smell OK!

Richard

1, please remind me of all I need to kow re looking after my pride and joy Tilley hat

2, You had maybe better check out that confused senility home because the last time I checked I was known on the forum as Robbie

3, The hat only smelt after I wore it for the first time

4, Have a good weekend :-D

Guest Tracker
omidknight - 2009-06-27 9:59 PM

Richard

1, please remind me of all I need to kow re looking after my pride and joy Tilley hat

2, You had maybe better check out that confused senility home because the last time I checked I was known on the forum as Robbie

3, The hat only smelt after I wore it for the first time

4, Have a good weekend :-D

1. Wear it - wash it - wear it -wash it - wear it! Hope that helps!

2. Sorry Robbie - always be kind to your kids 'cos they're the ones who choose what home you go into.

3. Perhaps the heat of your dome awakened sleeping aromas?

4. Yes indeed - tidying and clearing out the garage to make room for a classic or open top sports car of some sort - to be decided - you have a good 'un too.

Exciting times Richard

How about an open top E-type Jaguar with the union flag painted on it (like Austin Power`s - Shaguar?} and then you will have, maybe, the best of both open top sports and classic? and also very groovy baby!

Does any other Forum users have any suggestions as to the car Richard should get?

Here are the instructions for a Tilley Hat should anyone have time to read. I think the writer is a very good one.

306362539_TilleyHatscan1(600x519)(450x389).jpg.d347e779d48b1797ce099012301b6b46.jpg

1667032549_TilleyHatscan2(450x389).jpg.084654711c38361ecb5ceff5f4b76aa4.jpg

Archived