Just when you thought you'd heard it all?

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Our beloved - or something - leader Herr Gordon announces to the world that HE wants to set up a £60,000,000,000,000 (£60 BILLION) fund yo help third world countries cope with what he calls global warming and we all call climate change.

Just as well the country is not already up to its ears in debt innit!

I wonder just how much HE will personally put into HIS fund - no - don't tell - let me guess!

Tracker - 2009-06-26 10:31 PM

Our beloved - or something - leader Herr Gordon announces to the world that HE wants to set up a £60,000,000,000,000 (£60 BILLION) fund yo help third world countries cope with what he calls global warming and we all call climate change.

I wonder just how much HE will personally put into HIS fund - no - don't tell - let me guess!

Rich

I know your calculation is correct, but in to-days terms £60,000,000,000

is now classed as £60 Billion. I think the Americans taught us that one.

I do stand to be corrected of course

:-)

Dave

Tracker - 2009-06-26 10:31 PM

If he does personally contribute, he can always claim it back on expenses!

Just goes to show how out of touch he is. With the rest of the world accepting that the IPCC models are wrong and there is not the positive feedback between CO2 and water vapour but a far more benign negative feedback loop, as well as the fact that with a vast reduction in solar energy as we are enterreing one of the suns quite periods such that the Global temperatures have not increased now since 1998, dear old out of touch Gordon trys to curry favour (no pun intended) with other countries and buy a few votes from the Greeny meanies.

And lets face it - he is going to need all the votes he can get come election time.

And this morning the BBC was reporting that we shall have to pay far more for all our Gas and Electric due to this governments "Green Taxes"

His blundering would be laughable if it was not so serious.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/research-articles/satellite-and-climate-model-evidence/

This quote re the suns lack of activity:-

"With little sign of the next cycle beginning yet, this might get worse. I tell you what, I prefer the taxes from global warming to the cost of glaciers in my yard, it seems like a balance of evils to me. I hope this solar cycle changes soon but we can no more effect the sun with a dance than we can effect global warming with a tax so what choice do we have."

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/01/15/sunspot-lapse-exceeds-95-of-normal/

And re the lack of any increase since 1998 ;-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3624242/There-IS-a-problem-with-global-warming...-it-stopped-in-1998.html

Archived