Kids These Days

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2019-11-24 3:48 PM

Jeeesaz. I mean we used to enjoy flicking Ice cream from the circle to the stalls as kids in our cinema but this dont sound like fun to me. :-(

WTF!

Looks like the kids have found out that the Tories have got rid of 21000 policemen.

:'(

Barryd999 - 2019-11-25 10:58 AM

Ahhh! Hatey Popkins is in the case because they are Asian kids. Just a guess but I bet she wouldnt have posted jack sh1t if they had been white kids.

Im looking princess but I cant find where she's said they are Asian kids ... I think your saying posting up pics of Asian kids with machetes at the cinema aint what you wanna see or is it just Katie posting up the pics you dont wanna see ... Either way its mighty strange you have a go at Katie Hopkins rather than those with machetes ... Strange fella

Birdbrain - 2019-11-25 11:07 AM

Ahhh! Hatey Popkins is in the case because they are Asian kids. Just a guess but I bet she wouldnt have posted jack sh1t if they had been white kids.

Im looking princess but I cant find where she's said they are Asian kids ... I think your saying posting up pics of Asian kids with machetes at the cinema aint what you wanna see or is it just Katie posting up the pics you dont wanna see ... Either way its mighty strange you have a go at Katie Hopkins rather than those with machetes ... Strange fella

Personally I dont care if they are Asian or White, yes they need dealing with but the point is "Hatey" is on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips because they are Asian.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-25 12:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-25 11:07 AM

Personally I dont care if they are Asian or White, yes they need dealing with but the point is "Hatey" is on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips because they are Asian.

Be a bit like if they all had Brexit Party badges on you'd be all over it for that reason ... Hypocrite

Archived