Knees Up ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

Perhaps its just me ;-) ........

But if earning a few million quid a year means a bit of a*se licking :-| .......

Then I'd like to think I wouldn't sell my Ar*e hole so cheap *-) ........

Birdbrain - 2020-07-12 6:01 PM

... Multi millionaires in a multi million pound industry take the knee to surrender to a group of racist Marxists who want to end capitalism ??? ... Silly boys ... https://www.racefans.net/2020/07/12/drivers-and-f1-team-members-take-a-knee-ahead-of-styrian-gp/

Once again, what has Marxism got to do with it? Stop spreading fake news.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-12 9:28 PM

... Multi millionaires in a multi million pound industry take the knee to surrender to a group of racist Marxists who want to end capitalism ??? ... Silly boys ... https://www.racefans.net/2020/07/12/drivers-and-f1-team-members-take-a-knee-ahead-of-styrian-gp/

Wakey wakey Barry ;-) ........

Their nominated idiot Corbyn failed :D ........

So they are using BLM as their forlorn hope *-) .......

Fortunately unlike you :D .......most of us Brits aren't that gulible >:-) ........

Barryd999 - 2020-07-12 9:28 PM

Crikey the King of "fake news" speaks ... You are wet behind the ears Princess ... Maybe its your lack of worldly experience from your whites only no migrants village ... Preach on, from your bedroom

What you are attempting to do is label this entire revolution as some kind of Commie cause with an agenda. All the right wing usual suspects and media have done the same. It has nothing to do with any of that to the people who are protesting. Its just another attempt to suppress equal and human rights for BAME people who you fear.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-13 8:58 AM

What you are attempting to do is label this entire revolution as some kind of Commie cause with an agenda. All the right wing usual suspects and media have done the same. It has nothing to do with any of that to the people who are protesting. Its just another attempt to suppress equal and human rights for BAME people who you fear.

Crikey one of The Squad who by his own admission has no black friends and ran off to live in an exclusively whites only village says others "fear" blacks ??? ... Go figure ... You really couldn't make it up , well Barry could

Birdbrain - 2020-07-13 3:48 PM

Crikey one of The Squad who by his own admission has no black friends and ran off to live in an exclusively whites only village says others "fear" blacks ??? ... Go figure ... You really couldn't make it up , well Barry could

Well what other reason do so many very vocal people have to be so negative about the idea of eradicating racism, prejudice and injustice towards BAME people? Its fear of change. Fear of BAME people actually having the same standing in society as they enjoy. I think its undeniable that such prejudice exists right from Government to the man in the street so why be against trying to improve on that?

Barryd999 - 2020-07-13 5:18 PM

Well what other reason do so many very vocal people have to be so negative about the idea of eradicating racism, prejudice and injustice towards BAME people? Its fear of change. Fear of BAME people actually having the same standing in society as they enjoy. I think its undeniable that such prejudice exists right from Government to the man in the street so why be against trying to improve on that?

Racism exists in all types Barry ... You only seem concerned in ending racism against blacks, I prefer to end racism full stop ... Hate on ... I'm unsure what BLM were or are actually fighting for given much of the fight has centred around criminality, murder, violence, vandalism and rape at demos, maybe you can tell ??? ... Rather than whinging on about slavery from 100s of years ago maybe you and the whingers can act on slavery here in Blighty, slavery in Asian run sweat shops which according to reports is widespread with slave numbers in the thousands, maybe you could go and firebomb some of the sweat shop owners premises and find it"funny" ... My guess is its prolly a bit too uncomfortable for you and the haters to deal with and face up to ... Hate on Chunky from your whites only village

Birdbrain - 2020-07-13 7:03 PM

Racism exists in all types Barry ... You only seem concerned in ending racism against blacks, I prefer to end racism full stop ... Hate on ... I'm unsure what BLM were or are actually fighting for given much of the fight has centred around criminality, murder, violence, vandalism and rape at demos, maybe you can tell ??? ... Rather than whinging on about slavery from 100s of years ago maybe you and the whingers can act on slavery here in Blighty, slavery in Asian run sweat shops which according to reports is widespread with slave numbers in the thousands, maybe you could go and firebomb some of the sweat shop owners premises and find it"funny" ... My guess is its prolly a bit too uncomfortable for you and the haters to deal with and face up to ... Hate on Chunky from your whites only village

Except it hasn't. Of course there has been some regrettable incidents and bad behavior which of course the media has focused on but the vast majority of demonstrators / protesters have been peaceful. Sadly they only had to have a few bad apples for those that I think doth protest too much to jump all over them. It was inevitable. Not much has changed for many in decades. The big civil rights movement around the time I was born in the 60s was exactly the same and the usual suspects are just as up in arms about it now as they were then. Very sad.

There is no comparison in this country or the US with racism and inequality towards whites. Both are predominantly white countries.

Barry, Barry, Barry, it sometimes seems that you actually understand very little of the stuff you write, or the world around you. Racism is not any part of our society. There is not one single law in this country that identifies people from the various ethnic minorites who should not be entitled to the full rights of of all UK citizens, provided that they are here legally. There are exceptions, like Sikhs who do not have to wear a crash helmet to ride a motorbike, or those religions that are allowed to carry knives for cultural reasons and so on., but in general race creed, colour, gender etc are not part of the determination of who can get what.

Regretably there has always been, and sadly will always be, that few that allow there own prejudices and lack of understanding to over-ride decency and common sense, and who are racist, sexist homophobic or whatever and will make trouble for those they do not like, and these people can just as easily be found amongst the ranks of the BAME community, we must deal with them within the law

I imagine that, like me, a lot of people really don't mind what colour your skin is, who your God is, what part of your traditional ethnic culture you wish to retain, provided you do it within the framework of the laws of the land that you have chosen to live in, just don't try to convince me that I'm a racist because I do not accept that this country is racist in law or in heart, it isn't true and that is why so many of the BAME community are in the UK.

AGD

Barryd999 - 2020-07-13 9:52 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-13 7:03 PM

Except it hasn't. Of course there has been some regrettable incidents and bad behavior which of course the media has focused on but the vast majority of demonstrators / protesters have been peaceful. Sadly they only had to have a few bad apples for those that I think doth protest too much to jump all over them. It was inevitable. Not much has changed for many in decades. The big civil rights movement around the time I was born in the 60s was exactly the same and the usual suspects are just as up in arms about it now as they were then. Very sad.

There is no comparison in this country or the US with racism and inequality towards whites. Both are predominantly white countries.

Living in a whites only village and staying mainly in your bedroom you really aren't best placed to talk about whites being victims of racism are ya , like most things you really have no idea ... Nice to see your concern for modern day slavery in our UK Asian sweat shops ... Will the mob be out protesting that instead of the violence and vandalism directed towards monuments and statues you find funny ???, no I doubt it ... Be a bit uncomfortable that ... Hate on fella ... This ones "funny" Barry, "a few" BLM demonstrators out doing their usual stuff https://twitter.com/Mrtdogg/status/1282733405071974401 ... Hope he/she/it is OK

Archiesgrandad - 2020-07-13 11:15 PM

Barry, Barry, Barry, it sometimes seems that you actually understand very little of the stuff you write, or the world around you. Racism is not any part of our society. There is not one single law in this country that identifies people from the various ethnic minorites who should not be entitled to the full rights of of all UK citizens, provided that they are here legally. There are exceptions, like Sikhs who do not have to wear a crash helmet to ride a motorbike, or those religions that are allowed to carry knives for cultural reasons and so on., but in general race creed, colour, gender etc are not part of the determination of who can get what.

Regretably there has always been, and sadly will always be, that few that allow there own prejudices and lack of understanding to over-ride decency and common sense, and who are racist, sexist homophobic or whatever and will make trouble for those they do not like, and these people can just as easily be found amongst the ranks of the BAME community, we must deal with them within the law

I imagine that, like me, a lot of people really don't mind what colour your skin is, who your God is, what part of your traditional ethnic culture you wish to retain, provided you do it within the framework of the laws of the land that you have chosen to live in, just don't try to convince me that I'm a racist because I do not accept that this country is racist in law or in heart, it isn't true and that is why so many of the BAME community are in the UK.

AGD

But institutional racism goes right to the heart of government and not just the current batch (although they have really pushed the boat out with this lot), its been going on for generations. Its not just a "few" as you say. When all this kicked off I just thought it was terrible timing and didnt support the demonstrations. I also knew that they would shoot themselves in the foot and give those that were just looking for a chance to put them back in their place enough ammunition to do so and as we have seen thats exactly whats happened. However having looked at the evidence, its overwhelmingly obvious that without doubt this country is institutionally racist. We are not the worst by a country mile but its there.

The recent Windrush documentary and the following Drama on the BBC was an eye opener for me. I hold my hands up though, I thought its not my battle and was ignorant to the facts (perhaps that makes me racist) but I started looking at the facts and why people were so angry and protesting and was astounded just how bad it actually is.

Worth a view, all of them. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=windrush

Barryd999 - 2020-07-14 7:15 AM

Archiesgrandad - 2020-07-13 11:15 PM

AGD

But institutional racism goes right to the heart of government and not just the current batch (although they have really pushed the boat out with this lot), its been going on for generations. Its not just a "few" as you say. When all this kicked off I just thought it was terrible timing and didnt support the demonstrations. I also knew that they would shoot themselves in the foot and give those that were just looking for a chance to put them back in their place enough ammunition to do so and as we have seen thats exactly whats happened. However having looked at the evidence, its overwhelmingly obvious that without doubt this country is institutionally racist. We are not the worst by a country mile but its there.

The recent Windrush documentary and the following Drama on the BBC was an eye opener for me. I hold my hands up though, I thought its not my battle and was ignorant to the facts (perhaps that makes me racist) but I started looking at the facts and why people were so angry and protesting and was astounded just how bad it actually is.

Worth a view, all of them. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=windrush

Mmmm ... "Institutional racism" ... That'll be what the party you campaigned and voted for suffer from I suppose ... Be different somehow though I bet ... Hate on

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-14 7:15 AM

However having looked at the evidence, its overwhelmingly obvious that without doubt this country is institutionally racist. We are not the worst by a country mile but its there.

Worra T...W...@t *-) .......

Archived