Labour.......China's useful idiots........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Just imagine the meltdown the forums screaming pussy brigade would be having if it was the Tories taking 500k *-) ..........

"She has donated more than £500,000 to Jeremy Corbyn ally Barry Gardiner, with her son, Daniel Wilkes, working in his office until today. She is also reported to have donated hundreds of thousands of pounds more to other parts of the Labour Party. Questions were first asked about her funding five years ago but no action was taken."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10398665/MI5-send-urgent-email-MPs-warning-Chinese-woman.html

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2022-01-13 4:29 PM

Just imagine the meltdown the forums screaming pussy brigade would be having if it was the Tories taking 500k *-) .........

As usual you didn't read your own link....you just saw the words "hundreds of thousands" and "Labour", and that was enough to get you creaming your frillies. *-)

From your link;

In a statement today Mr Gardiner said he had been in contact with MI5 'for a number of years about Christine Lee and they have always known, and been made fully aware by me, of her engagement with my office and the donations she made to fund researchers in my office in the past.'

He added: 'Christine Lee's son volunteered in my office many years ago and was subsequently employed by me as a diary manager.

'He resigned from my employment earlier today. The Security Services have advised me that they have no intelligence that shows he was aware of, or complicit in, his mother's illegal activity.'

I will continue to work closely with our security services in this and all other matters that relate to the security of our country.'

SHE ALSO HAS LINKS TO THE CONSERVATIVES. Oh dear...another Pelmet fail. (lol)(lol)

Meantime read up on the Russia Report and how you became one of Putins puppets because Johnson and his Brexit chums failed to conduct any proper assessment of Kremlin attempts to interfere with the 2016 Brexit referendum.

Just imagine the meltdown the forums screaming pussy brigade would be having if it was the Tories taking 500k *-) ..........

Does that mean you regard the Tories as " Russias useful idiots " ?

:-|

Talk about not reading a link.

She also has links to the Conservatives. She appears to have also developed a good relationship with David Cameron while he was prime minister. And in January 2019, she received a Points of Light Award from then premier Theresa May, in recognition of her contribution to good relations with China via the British Chinese Project.

A photo of Ms Lee in front of 10 Downing Street in 2019 shows the iconic door draped with red banners displaying New Year couplets in Chinese characters and announcing the 'Golden Era' of Sino-British relations. She is accompanied by Alex Yip, a Tory councillor in Birmingham and vice-chairman of the British Chinese Project

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2022-01-13 5:22 PM

Did the Tories get a 500k bung? ;-) ..........

The forums Boris Haters like to bash the Tories for taking cash :-| .........

So why aren't they bashing Labour? :D .......

BECAUSE THEY'RE TWO FACED HYPOCRITES >:-) ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2022-01-13 6:15 PM

A lot lot more than that......READ THE RUSSIA REPORT. It's heavily redacted but your Russian friends have donated MILLIONS to the Tory party.

Money only plays a small part as your Communist chums and Putin seek to weaken and break up the EU, hence why Putin is using you idiot Brexiteers as his puppets.

Away from Russia, Mohamed Amersi donated £525,000 to Johnsons leadership campaign.

Your Tory party and your poster boy are up to their necks in sleaze and corruption so don't cry just because you got skewered again. You should read through links you post BEFORE posting them. *-)

Who from ?

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2022-01-13 8:34 PM

Who from ?

;-)

From China ;-) ..........

But of course the Forums Hypocritical Squad aren't bothered because its Liebour and not the Tories trousering it *-) .........

pelmetman - 2022-01-14 10:27 AM

Who from ?

;-)

But of course the Forums Hypocritical Squad aren't bothered because its Liebour and not the Tories trousering it *-) .........

Could be the Tories have turned down donations from the Chinese because their pockets are already full of donations from Russia ?

(?)

malc d - 2022-01-14 11:09 AM

Who from ?

;-)

Could be the Tories have turned down donations from the Chinese because their pockets are already full of donations from Russia ?

(?)

The ToryKippers have a website set up for their Chinese commie pals Malc; https://www.conservativefriendsofthechinese.co.uk/ but as you rightly noted, their pockets are already full of cash from their Russian handlers.

It's interesting to note Pelmet is more concerned about £ pound notes than the countries security....I think we know why he has this obsession about cash though. ;-)

The Times has corker of a tale about Chinese "agent" named by MI5 and Patel, Christine Lee, gave £65,000 to Tories after being at a fund raiser with Johnson. Surprise, the Tories did not record Chinese "gift" says Times.

No doubt Pelmethead will be along to dismiss the £65,000 as chickenfeed, but how many of these "gifts" were received but not recorded.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2022-01-15 6:21 PM

Just another distraction. I bet they are praying now for a conflict with Russia to kick off. Perhaps they will engineer one or something similar.

If they do Barry Bullsh1t *-) ......

Then all bets are off *-) ......

Jesus you LOSERS are DUMB 8-) ..........

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 10:17 AM

Gremlin - 2022-01-14 11:22 AM

Who from ?

;-)

(?)

(lol) (lol)

Well I stopped shopping in Sainsbury's after Lord Sainsbury (Labour Peer thanks to Blair) “bunged” the Lib Dems the single biggest donation in U.K. history.

£8million

Yes - £8million!

And the result for the Damp squib Dems was devastating.

Even their Leader lost her seat.

Now what did they fight the election on?

Remind me…..

Nobody want to engage in this?

Is he Russian?

And the donation was only exceptional because it was a one off. Tory lords have donated more just over a period of time.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/revealed-the-elite-dining-club-behind-130m-donations-to-the-tories/

I'd be more concerned about our current PM ditching his security detail while Foreign Secretary to attend a bungabunga party - or was it a work meeting?

Who from ?

;-)

(?)

(lol) (lol)

Well I stopped shopping in Sainsbury's after Lord Sainsbury (Labour Peer thanks to Blair) “bunged” the Lib Dems the single biggest donation in U.K. history.

£8million

Yes - £8million!

Remind me…..

Lord Sainsbury owns less than 6% of the supermarket chain, and has no involvement in the way it's run, most of the profits from his investments go to charity.

As a share holder myself I'm disappointed to know you don't shop there on purely political reasons beyond the control of the company.

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 1:54 PM

colin - 2022-01-16 1:28 PM

Who from ?

;-)

(?)

(lol) (lol)

£8million

Yes - £8million!

Remind me…..

Lord Sainsbury owns less than 6% of the supermarket chain, and has no involvement in the way it's run, most of the profits from his investments go to charity.

As a share holder myself I'm disappointed to know you don't shop there on purely political reasons beyond the control of the company.

It’s called exercising ones prerogative. As for profits going to charity, what a shame he blew £8m on a political party that had a manifesto so far from what the U.K. population wanted that it got itself totally creamed.

Sadly Lord Sainsbury died a couple of days ago.

Spoken like a true Remainer?

Your mask is beginning to slip Frumster.

It’s called exercising ones prerogative. As for profits going to charity, what a shame he blew £8m on a political party that had a manifesto so far from what the U.K. population wanted that it got itself totally creamed.

John, Lord Sainsbury of Preston Candover, life president of Sainsbury's, and a tory peer, died.

David, The Lord Sainsbury of Turville, or if you like, Baron Sainsbury of Turville, is alive and kicking, and the one who made the donation, he gave up any running of the supermarket over 20 years ago.

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 2:42 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-16 2:15 PM

Who from ?

;-)

(?)

(lol) (lol)

£8million

Yes - £8million!

Remind me…..

I voted to Remain for purely selfish reasons - the 90 day issue being the largest.

But as I have said before, the vaccine rollout in particular has demonstrated a side of the EU that I don’t like, plus the fact that I always said I would abide by the result.

The vast majority of people in the U.K. feel this way. As was clearly demonstrated by the trouncing of the Lib Dems, not least the annihilation of Jo Swinson. Who thought as the Gang of Four do on here that the Referendum result was not legal and that the people would rally round her as the new PM (deluded or what) in cancelling Article 50 such that she could lead the U.K. back into the EU.

Even a “bung” of £8m could not move this beyond another fantasy within another small group of the frustrated and bewildered.

Actually in 2018 the vast majority in the UK wanted a second referendum. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-theresa-may-second-referendum-remain-leave-yougov-poll-draft-agreement-a8635341.html

I also seem to remember the revoke article 50 petition getting the most signatures in history at over six million but clearly there was a majority in favour at least of another vote once May came up with her crappy deal (which is essentially the one we left with just with Johnsons name on and an unresolved border down the Irish sea which he said they would never do).

It was a mistake for the Libdems to say they would cancel Brexit if they got a majority. They never needed to say that as they were never going to get a majority but a lot of people didnt understand that on that ticket it would in effect be a second referendum and just thought it was anti democratic which it wasn't really.

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 2:59 PM

Barryd999 - 2022-01-16 2:54 PM

Who from ?

;-)

(?)

(lol) (lol)

£8million

Yes - £8million!

Remind me…..

I voted to Remain for purely selfish reasons - the 90 day issue being the largest.

But as I have said before, the vaccine rollout in particular has demonstrated a side of the EU that I don’t like, plus the fact that I always said I would abide by the result.

The vast majority of people in the U.K. feel this way. As was clearly demonstrated by the trouncing of the Lib Dems, not least the annihilation of Jo Swinson. Who thought as the Gang of Four do on here that the Referendum result was not legal and that the people would rally round her as the new PM (deluded or what) in cancelling Article 50 such that she could lead the U.K. back into the EU.

Even a “bung” of £8m could not move this beyond another fantasy within another small group of the frustrated and bewildered.

Actually in 2018 the vast majority in the UK wanted a second referendum. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-theresa-may-second-referendum-remain-leave-yougov-poll-draft-agreement-a8635341.html

I also seem to remember the revoke article 50 petition getting the most signatures in history at over six million but clearly there was a majority in favour at least of another vote once May came up with her crappy deal (which is essentially the one we left with just with Johnsons name on and an unresolved border down the Irish sea which he said they would never do).

It was a mistake for the Libdems to say they would cancel Brexit if they got a majority. They never needed to say that as they were never going to get a majority but a lot of people didnt understand that on that ticket it would in effect be a second referendum and just thought it was anti democratic which it wasn't really.

OMG - at least Terry Pratchett as a fantasy writer KNEW what he was writing was fantasy.

Which bit do you take exception with and why?

Pointless now as its in the past but dont lets pretend there was ever more than a slim majority on one day in 2016 in favour of Brexit and lets not pretend that in the years that followed pretty much every poll showed a vote in favour of remain and certainly once we started to see exactly how crap it all looked there was a majority in favour of having a say on the outcome unless you can prove another version of history of course. Fire away.

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 4:45 PM

Barryd999 - 2022-01-16 4:11 PM

Who from ?

;-)

(?)

(lol) (lol)

£8million

Yes - £8million!

Remind me…..

OMG - at least Terry Pratchett as a fantasy writer KNEW what he was writing was fantasy.

Pointless now as its in the past but dont lets pretend there was ever more than a slim majority on one day in 2016 in favour of Brexit and lets not pretend that in the years that followed pretty much every poll showed a vote in favour of remain and certainly once we started to see exactly how crap it all looked there was a majority in favour of having a say on the outcome unless you can prove another version of history of course. Fire away.

So the one party that actually had the honesty to state that they WOULD take us back into the EU gets totally and utterly routed by the electorate and you think that becausea few unrepresentative polls “sort of” indicated that a vocal minority would rather the vote went the other way, the world is all against you and by posting all sorts of nonsense on an obscure Forum you are going to make it all better.

True fantasy

You are going to have to explain that one to me. Unrepresentative? Sort of? I dont think there was any doubt about it across many polls and polls these days are fairly accurate and representative of the population.

The world is against me? Against me about what? Make it all better? Obscure forum? Are you drunk?

So the one party that actually had the honesty to state that they WOULD take us back into the EU gets totally and utterly routed by the electorate and you think that because a few unrepresentative polls “sort of” indicated that a vocal minority would rather the vote went the other way, the world is all against you and by posting all sorts of nonsense on an obscure Forum you are going to make it all better.

True fantasy

How about you start "making it all better" by listing for us lesser mortals, the astounding benefits Brexit for every plain joe in the street, the Mr Average. There are millions of them out there still waiting.

The most vocal Brexiteer on here has been asked numerous times over the past five years and still cannot come up with anything. So desperate is he, he's now taken to begging for tips on how he can circumvent the 30 day rule…..something he vote for, but believed would only apply to those foreigner types.

Lets see if you can do any better.

Get listing.

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 6:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2022-01-16 5:45 PM

Who from ?

;-)

(?)

(lol) (lol)

£8million

Yes - £8million!

Remind me…..

So the one party that actually had the honesty to state that they WOULD take us back into the EU gets totally and utterly routed by the electorate and you think that becausea few unrepresentative polls “sort of” indicated that a vocal minority would rather the vote went the other way, the world is all against you and by posting all sorts of nonsense on an obscure Forum you are going to make it all better.

True fantasy

You are going to have to explain that one to me. Unrepresentative? Sort of? I dont think there was any doubt about it across many polls and polls these days are fairly accurate and representative of the population.

The world is against me? Against me about what? Make it all better? Obscure forum? Are you drunk?

There is an explanation. And it’s basically that you are a Troll on a mission who can never debate on an adult level.

Polls are Polls and are rarely accurate.

I think you feel that “the world” is against you. Why else would you seek out an obscure section of a Forum to “own” with a few of your fellow frustrated and bewildered? If you had any real notion or purpose you would have got out there and fought like a tiger for what you believe in.

That way earns respect even and if we disagreed on everything (which is not the case I might add) - a positive adult debate could take place, but instead you chose to Troll a Chatterbox Forum so that you and your Gang of Four push all descent away and you can be in charge.

You didn’t even realise that Pelmetman played you. The dynamics are clear, he was the Ringmaster, you and the other three simply the reactive trained monkeys. And that is being unfair to our simian friends.

You use this Forum like a child uses a security blanket. It has to be yours. You have to own it. You have to be the only one that has the final say.

Come on - up your game.

LOL! Supposedly you are new on here but even if you are not you dont know the first thing about me. How do you know I havent fought like a Tiger for what I believe in elsewhere? B-) I must have done something right when one of the main UK political parties made me an honorary life member and asked me to stand for election. 8-) I said no because debating on here and annoying Dave Pelmet and you was much more important to me obviously. (lol) Pelmet couldnt play the flaming spoons let alone anyone on here.

I pop into Chatterbollox a few times a day because its generally a good laugh, even more so since you (re)Joined.

Archived