Labours Top Scientist ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-04-24 6:39 PM

... Will head the investigation into why black and Asians seem to be suffering more from the China Virus than nasty white folk ... Her medical expertise will be of course the main reason she got the gig ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52405243 ... Dear oh dear ... Und they wanna win the next election ... The squad will love it

It's bound to be the fault of white middle aged men ;-) .............

Everything else is apparently? 8-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 5:16 PM

Well BoJo's top scientist is Dominic Cummings - as he is sitting on the advisory panel *-)

Would you not want a natural born winner in charge at a time like this? ;-) .........

Nah ......you'd prefer the Greta cult and eating compost until the day you die missrable (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

... Will head the investigation into why black and Asians seem to be suffering more from the China Virus than nasty white folk ... Her medical expertise will be of course the main reason she got the gig ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52405243 ... Dear oh dear ... Und they wanna win the next election ... The squad will love it

I clicked on your link and then clicked on other links available on the first link. Nowhere on any of them did I see any reference to the Jewish ethnic minority. It is aimed at Black and Asian people and the Jews apparently have been written out of it under a section called 'others' but the figures do not add up as Jews are also affected similarly to Black and Asian minorities.

And before the usual suspects get on their high horse, my Daughter works on the Covid Wards of our local Hospital and treats an unusually high number of Jewish and Asian patients, out of proportion to their density in the local population.

747 - 2020-04-25 7:55 PM

I clicked on your link and then clicked on other links available on the first link. Nowhere on any of them did I see any reference to the Jewish ethnic minority. It is aimed at Black and Asian people and the Jews apparently have been written out of it under a section called 'others' but the figures do not add up as Jews are also affected similarly to Black and Asian minorities.

And before the usual suspects get on their high horse, my Daughter works on the Covid Wards of our local Hospital and treats an unusually high number of Jewish and Asian patients, out of proportion to their density in the local population.

Valid point ... Maybe the links were wrote by one or two of our Chatterbox members ... First thing yesterday morning I was at the builders merchants trying to sell some lead and drills to em a fella sold me and while waiting 2 metres apart the fella in front turned out to be a doctor at our local hospital dealing with China Virus , starting this week by the way he is going to The Nightingale for 2 months , anyway one of the lads behind the counter said to him that the most affected at the hospital by China Virus would be the NHS staff to which he replied defo not by far its blacks and Asians that account for most affected at our hospital ... Asked why that is he simply said they have ignored the advice on social distancing and by doing so have put others , mainly NHS staff at great risk ... One would imagine the squad wont like that ... Not one liccle bit

Looks like the appointment of Trevor Phillips into why BAME make up way too many affected by China Virus has upset some of the usuals ... Labours Naz Shah who said and liked some pretty vile stuff said about Jews and underage victims of Pakistani sex gangs seems to have gone all offended ... Lordy ... https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/25/leading-muslims-hit-out-at-trevor-phillipss-role-in-covid-19-bame-deaths-inquiry ... One wonders if an inquiry will take place for those affected in Middlesborough and Sunderland or if we just accept that like Barry insinuated they are just thick Brexit voters ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 7:23 AM

Looks like the appointment of Trevor Phillips into why BAME make up way too many affected by China Virus has upset some of the usuals ... Labours Naz Shah who said and liked some pretty vile stuff said about Jews and underage victims of Pakistani sex gangs seems to have gone all offended ... Lordy ... https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/25/leading-muslims-hit-out-at-trevor-phillipss-role-in-covid-19-bame-deaths-inquiry ... One wonders if an inquiry will take place for those affected in Middlesborough and Sunderland or if we just accept that like Barry insinuated they are just thick Brexit voters ???

My point about Middlesbrough is it is the worst town in the country for flouting the rules. When surveyed 25% (Thats a whole quarter to you) suggested they were not fussed about following the rules compared to the nearby Yorkshire dales district of Rydale which was the best in the UK at 2%. Even Middlesbroughs Mayor is shutting the parks against government advice because he says hey cant behave.

Its true that Black and Asian deaths are disproportionate. In America its even worse but so far I have seen no evidence (there could be some) that the reason for this is they are flouting the rules more deliberately. Perhaps some are, perhaps some of them are also thick as mince but if If you are poor, have a crap income, poor healthcare, live in inadequate and crowded housing and can’t afford healthy food, space and rest, you are more vulnerable. Also there is a disproportionate number of Asian healthcare workers who presumably are probably better off and better educated but they are also on the front line and high risk and are dying.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-26 8:55 AM

My point about Middlesbrough is it is the worst town in the country for flouting the rules. When surveyed 25% (Thats a whole quarter to you) suggested they were not fussed about following the rules compared to the nearby Yorkshire dales district of Rydale which was the best in the UK at 2%. Even Middlesbroughs Mayor is shutting the parks against government advice because he says hey cant behave.

Its true that Black and Asian deaths are disproportionate. In America its even worse but so far I have seen no evidence (there could be some) that the reason for this is they are flouting the rules more deliberately. Perhaps some are, perhaps some of them are also thick as mince but if If you are poor, have a crap income, poor healthcare, live in inadequate and crowded housing and can’t afford healthy food, space and rest, you are more vulnerable. Also there is a disproportionate number of Asian healthcare workers who presumably are probably better off and better educated but they are also on the front line and high risk and are dying.

Defend away ... Princess your talking in riddles ... Middlesborough is the most deprived place in the UK , so all that guff you came out with , making excuses for black and Asians as in being "poor" blah blah blah counts even more for the folk of Middlesborough who you seem to condemn ... Your bonkers fella

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 5:28 PM

John52 - 2020-04-25 5:16 PM

Well BoJo's top scientist is Dominic Cummings - as he is sitting on the advisory panel *-)

Would you not want a natural born winner in charge at a time like this? ;-) .........

Nah ......you'd prefer the Greta cult and eating compost until the day you die missrable (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

After countless times of asking, Have you thought of anything we 'losers' have lost that you haven't *-)

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 5:28 PM

I would prefer not to have a panel where the Chief Medical Officer of Wales can't even ask questions, but BoJo's Chief Spin Doctor sits at the head of the table >:-)

May be a joke to you, But I'm seriously worried about this. Its the worst crisis I have seen in my lifetime. Being surrounded by water, It could have been avoided by testing and quarantine at the borders we have 'taken back control' of.

Instead, BoJo has led us into a Catastrophe I can't see a way out of :-(

Wasting the chance to stop it at the border, then delaying the lockdown - and the sourcing of PPE - till the virus got hold - has left us with the worst situation of all.

How do we get out?

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 9:47 AM

Defend away ... Princess your talking in riddles ... Middlesborough is the most deprived place in the UK , so all that guff you came out with , making excuses for black and Asians as in being "poor" blah blah blah counts even more for the folk of Middlesborough who you seem to condemn ... Your bonkers fella

Im not making excuses for Blacks or Asians. Your still missing the point. I have every sympathy with anyone who is poor or living in cramped conditions with many other folk or being forced to having to go out each day to find food etc. Poor people are going to suffer more, they always do. My point is that there is a disproportionate amount of idiots in Middlesbrough who openly admit they are prepared to flout the rules, hang around in groups in parks so they have to shut the parks, hold parties etc.

If blacks and Asians are doing the same (They could be but Ive not seen the evidence) then lets see the evidence. It seems a disproportionate number of Blacks and Asians are dying but has there been a survey to show that that there a disproportionate amount of white poor people dying?

Barryd999 - 2020-04-26 10:27 AM

Im not making excuses for Blacks or Asians. Your still missing the point. I have every sympathy with anyone who is poor or living in cramped conditions with many other folk or being forced to having to go out each day to find food etc. Poor people are going to suffer more, they always do. My point is that there is a disproportionate amount of idiots in Middlesbrough who openly admit they are prepared to flout the rules, hang around in groups in parks so they have to shut the parks, hold parties etc.

If blacks and Asians are doing the same (They could be but Ive not seen the evidence) then lets see the evidence. It seems a disproportionate number of Blacks and Asians are dying but has there been a survey to show that that there a disproportionate amount of white poor people dying?

But you're not dancing to the op's narrative. A "doctor" in a builders merchants said blacks and Asians ignored the advice on social distancing! The fact white people account for almost 90% of UK population, many of whom have been witnessed partying and not socially distancing evidenced by many media reports is irrelevant to him as it doesn't suit his narrative!

You dont have to look much further than this Barry ... https://www.expressandstar.com/news/health/coronavirus-covid19/2020/04/03/mp-warned-by-police-after-attending-funeral-with-up-to-100-mourners-amid-coronavirus-lockdown/

Bulletguy - 2020-04-26 3:13 PM

But you're not dancing to the op's narrative. A "doctor" in a builders merchants said blacks and Asians ignored the advice on social distancing! The fact white people account for almost 90% of UK population, many of whom have been witnessed partying and not socially distancing evidenced by many media reports is irrelevant to him as it doesn't suit his narrative!

I'd much rather believe a doctor in a builders merchants about anything than a homophobic fella on a forum who lied about being a homophobe and who also has a serious stalking problem ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 5:15 PM

I'd much rather believe a doctor in a builders merchants about anything than a homophobic fella on a forum who lied about being a homophobe and who also has a serious stalking problem ... Hate on

And i'd much rather believe a genuine doctor than a fictional one made up in your head like all the other rubbish you make up pretending to be gay then switching that to bisexual whilst referring to homosexuals as batty boys, not to mention supporting Trumps discrimination against LGBTQ. You score a spectacular own goal every time and been hoisted by your own petard. (lol)

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 6:53 AM

Valid point ... Maybe the links were wrote by one or two of our Chatterbox members ... First thing yesterday morning I was at the builders merchants trying to sell some lead and drills to em a fella sold me and while waiting 2 metres apart the fella in front turned out to be a doctor at our local hospital dealing with China Virus , starting this week by the way he is going to The Nightingale for 2 months , anyway one of the lads behind the counter said to him that the most affected at the hospital by China Virus would be the NHS staff to which he replied defo not by far its blacks and Asians that account for most affected at our hospital ... Asked why that is he simply said they have ignored the advice on social distancing and by doing so have put others , mainly NHS staff at great risk ... One would imagine the squad wont like that ... Not one liccle bit

So why were you at a Builders merchant trying to sell them some lead and drills? Is this more stolen goods you’re trying to off load.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-26 5:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 5:15 PM

And i'd much rather believe a genuine doctor than a fictional one made up in your head like all the other rubbish you make up pretending to be gay then switching that to bisexual whilst referring to homosexuals as batty boys, not to mention supporting Trumps discrimination against LGBTQ. You score a spectacular own goal every time and been hoisted by your own petard. (lol)[/QUO

Errr ... You are the proven liar on here not me princess ... Remember your "pansy boy" denials only to be made to look more stoopid than normal ... Personally I dislike lying more than homophobia ... But you like both so hey-ho

jumpstart - 2020-04-26 6:07 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 6:53 AM

So why were you at a Builders merchant trying to sell them some lead and drills? Is this more stolen goods you’re trying to off load.

"stolen" ... I bought those drills and lead in good faith from a very nice Muslim fella actually who told me he was selling stuff for charity during Ramadan , which I thought was a really good deed ... How dare you say they are stolen ... Shame on you

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 6:53 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-26 6:48 PM

I didn’t say they were stolen ,just can’t fathom why a Builders merchant would want to buy second hand goods off you.

Lets be honest ... You "cant fathom" much ... Hate on

“LETS BE HONEST”.....that’s most unlike you.

Archived