Lat May Bank Holiday

Geof  Angi

Well Angie and I are sorted, as the following week is my last with my present company they have agreed to pay my diesel bill for the weekend.

I am however mixing plesure with business, the company has agreed to pay the bill for the whole week if I visit a couple of locations along the way, so our agenda is I hour at said locations on work days and the rest of the time for us LOL. We travel to Shrewsbury on Friday 22nd, do the required visit and the drive to Welshpool CL. We are to visit a house near Chark on the Saturday but could not find a site nearer. I hope it is not raining as we plan to go in on the motorbike. Sunday off to the Brecon Beacons for rest of weekend. Visit location in Cardiff on the Tuesday afternoon and then stop at Bath. Visit location in Bristol at some point on Wednesday and travel to see friends in Exmouth. I then have to visit a location in Plymouth on Thursday morning to finish my working week and then bring bus home to stable before finishing up on Friday. possible 500 miles clocked up, visit friends that we normally only see once a year and a restful week (we hope) with all diesel paid for, what more can a man ask for.

So thats us, what are you all doing

Geof

We will probably go to whitby if the weather is not to bad i would like to photograph the abbey and harbour area then go down the coast to robin hood's bay and across to goathland i should be able to get some good photo's for next year's competition

gaz43 - 2009-05-16 7:30 PM We will probably go to whitby if the weather is not to bad i would like to photograph the abbey and harbour area then go down the coast to robin hood's bay and across to goathland i should be able to get some good photo's for next year's competition

Gaz,

If you do get to Whitby, this is the place for the best fish and chips anywhere -

http://www.magpiecafe.co.uk/

gaz43 - 2009-05-16 7:30 PM

We will probably go to whitby if the weather is not to bad i would like to photograph the abbey and harbour area then go down the coast to robin hood's bay and across to goathland i should be able to get some good photo's for next year's competition

You couldnt go anywhere better Gaz for some lovely photo,s especially if you take a ride in the steam train from Goathland. The weather should pick up its been a bit on the cold side lately.

Were heading for Germany on Wednesday for 29 days so were going looking for some warmth I hope we find it!!

Make sure you ave warm jumpers for the N.E. breeze its very refreshing!! thats one way to put it. I know were just a few miles North near Redcar.

Oh and the fish and chips are great The Magpie is always very busy though and I think te other Fish and Chips are just as good try the one on the Abbey side of the Bridge they are good there.

Archived