Let It Be ... Please

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-02-17 7:26 AM

Looks like she wont get that chance.

Watch the hatchet job on Starmer start in the press in the near future. Actually I think it already started.

Ye ... You mean like those lies and fake pics of your hero at the graveside of a Jew killer

Birdbrain - 2020-02-17 9:42 AM

Watch the hatchet job on Starmer start in the press in the near future. Actually I think it already started.

Ye ... You mean like those lies and fake pics of your hero at the graveside of a Jew killer

Jimi Hendrix didnt like the Jews? Who knew?

John52 - 2020-02-17 11:59 AM

JC is finished.

BoJo is in Charge

But you are still going on about a grave JC visited years ago

Why are you so desperate to divert attention away from the promises BoJo made *-)

You talking to me Princess or just having another mad ramble ??? ... JC is leader of our opposition and by the looks of it if Wrong Daily becomes leader will still be pulling all the strings , so hes not finished now or likely to be any time soon... As for your PM Boris it seems to be you and the other members of the hate squad he upsets , I have no reason to divert anything away from him ... Regards

Barryd999 - 2020-02-17 10:32 AM

Im not sure old Jimi even stoned and during the flower power era would have put flowers at the grave of a Jew killer ... You feel awkward you let yaself campaign for old Jezza dont ya ??? ... I can sense it , it sits uncomfortable with that you put Brexit before one who supported the deaths of the British during NI

Birdbrain - 2020-02-17 12:15 PM

Im not sure old Jimi even stoned and during the flower power era would have put flowers at the grave of a Jew killer ... You feel awkward you let yaself campaign for old Jezza dont ya ??? ... I can sense it , it sits uncomfortable with that you put Brexit before one who supported the deaths of the British during NI

No not really. I couldnt give a toss about all that sort of stuff as none of it is true, least not the way you make out. I feel more awkward about voting for someone who really was a Brexiteer and fooked it up completely.

Anyway he IS finished as Starmer will win and there will be no room for Corbynistas which he has pretty much said indirectly already.

Barryd999 - 2020-02-17 2:29 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-17 12:15 PM

No not really. I couldnt give a toss about all that sort of stuff as none of it is true, least not the way you make out. I feel more awkward about voting for someone who really was a Brexiteer and fooked it up completely.

Anyway he IS finished as Starmer will win and there will be no room for Corbynistas which he has pretty much said indirectly already.

So how exactly was it when your hero put flowers oh the grave of that Jew murderer then ??? ... What am I reading into it that isnt true ???

Archived