Lets Hope Not ...

Birdbrain

Plenty of people of every or no religion give a lot to the UK so why mention one specific religion out of context - what point are you now trying to make when you were recently so critical of a Muslim Doctor being given credit for being a decent person?

I sometimes wonder whether you are a real person or a figment of a twisted mind?

Tracker - 2020-04-24 6:36 PM

Plenty of people of every or no religion give a lot to the UK so why mention one specific religion out of context - what point are you now trying to make when you were recently so critical of a Muslim Doctor being given credit for being a decent person?

I sometimes wonder whether you are a real person or a figment of a twisted mind?

Hater ... Its a news story on Sky among other MSM networks thats one difference and please show where on earth I was "so critical" of a "Muslim doctor" ??? like you claim ... I actually praised him but questioned the OPs twisted reason for posting it ... Hate on princess ... Your such an asset to the forum

Once again your rant shows you for what you are.

Take the trouble to read my previous posting and what I actually said rather than what you would have liked me to have said.

Having done that please answer the question - what point are you trying to make?

Tracker - 2020-04-24 7:33 PM

Once again your rant shows you for what you are.

Take the trouble to read my previous posting and what I actually said rather than what you would have liked me to have said.

Having done that please answer the question - what point are you trying to make?

Hang on hater ... You have taken offence to me posting an MSM link and then me saying it would be terrible if Mosques close ... In your liccle hate world what exactly is wrong with that , its not my story princess ... Hang on , I get it , its because I have posted it thats why ... Hate on Dickie ... Your personal attacks aint very nice either sweet cheeks

I am delighted that you dislike my personal attacks on you, good enough reason for me not to stop.

If you stop trying to manipulate the forum to your own advantage and for once in your life posted something sensible and original rather than a cut and paste of someone else's handiwork maybe, just maybe, after a while other people on here might start to take you seriously but until then you have no chance and you remain pointless.

Mind you that is only my moderate view - others may have a worse view of you!

Tracker - 2020-04-24 7:44 PM

I am delighted that you dislike my personal attacks on you, good enough reason for me not to stop.

If you stop trying to manipulate the forum to your own advantage and for once in your life posted something sensible and original rather than a cut and paste of someone else's handiwork maybe, just maybe, after a while other people on here might start to take you seriously but until then you have no chance and you remain pointless.

Dickie ... OAL has over 26000 members ... Are you seriously saying what I post makes such a big difference one way or t'other to those 26000 folk??? ... Nice to see I am that "pointless" in you life you feel the need to attack me ... Hate on and from now on why not ignore me ... Its really pretty simple so being so simple should be pretty simple for you to ignore me

You repeatedly call me a 'hater' when I challenge you, a term you use for anyone who disagrees with you, or is that just your smoke screen to avoid answering a question?

Would you care to tell us all how you reached the conclusion that I am a 'hater' - and explain what you believe it is that I hate - or is that just another of your imaginary figments?

Birdbrain - 2020-04-24 8:02 PM

Tracker - 2020-04-24 7:44 PM

Dickie ... OAL has over 26000 members ... Are you seriously saying what I post makes such a big difference one way or t'other to those 26000 folk??? ... Nice to see I am that "pointless" in you life you feel the need to attack me ... Hate on and from now on why not ignore me ... Its really pretty simple so being so simple should be pretty simple for you to ignore me

God if only...why don’t you help out here .

Tracker - 2020-04-24 8:13 PM

You repeatedly call me a 'hater' when I challenge you, a term you use for anyone who disagrees with you, or is that just your smoke screen to avoid answering a question?

Would you care to tell us all how you reached the conclusion that I am a 'hater' - and explain what you believe it is that I hate - or is that just another of your imaginary figments?

Rich

The problem is that pragmatic people like you and me will never get through to people like that as they don't deal in logic. I am not sure it is worth the effort though as a fellow rebel like you I feel we should never give up trying especially as we currently have a lot of time on our hands. Don't give up the fight.

Cheers, stay safe

John

If "I sometimes wonder wether you are a real person or a figment of a twisted mind" isnt hate then I dont know what is ... I posted a totally reasonable post that you challenged with that ... Now as you know perfectly well had another member on here posted exactly the same thing as I did you would not have challenged them because there is nothing to challenge , you challenged and insulted because its me , pretty simple ... Hate not hope

Birdbrain - 2020-04-25 6:10 AM

If "I sometimes wonder wether you are a real person or a figment of a twisted mind" isnt hate then I dont know what is ... I posted a totally reasonable post that you challenged with that ... Now as you know perfectly well had another member on here posted exactly the same thing as I did you would not have challenged them because there is nothing to challenge , you challenged and insulted because its me , pretty simple ... Hate not hope

The pomposity of the outraged snowflake has to be seen to be believed.

If you seriously believe that "I sometimes wonder whether you are a real person or a figment of a twisted mind" is hate then you must be on some kind of drug that dramatically increases your already high state of paranoia.

I don't hate anyone, I dislike and distrust quite a few in this world, but you don't even qualify in that group. So sorry to disappoint but you are to me simply like an everlasting midge bite - an irritating annoyance.

I'll try and explain in simple terms for you. I challenged your remarks due only to your apparent contradiction to your earlier comments to Veronica's post about the kindness of her house buyer when you stated that religion should not be an issue, then contradicted that with your posting on this topic appearing to make religion an issue.

If religion is not an issue for one it is not an issue for all surely - unless you were trying to make a point - if so I will ask again what is that point - or is it all pointless?

Me thinks you are being silly Dickie ... If you cant see or closer to the truth dont want to see the difference between Veronicas good deed post and mine then I feel for you ... Hers was about the good deed of a fella looking out for her husband , he didn't carry out the good deed because hes a Muslim did he or do you know better ??? ... I believe he did it because hes obviously a nice guy ... Religion had zip to do with it ... Now my post was from an MSM link about Mosques closing , you know Mosques where Muslims worship , its a post where religion is the key Princess ... You challenged me because as you admit to you I am "an irritating annoyance" and obviously I irritated you and annoyed sufficiently for you to get personal ... Move on

Don't delude yourself, nothing you ever rehash from any source ever rates high enough to become personal.

Try being constructive instead of destructive, try cutting and pasting good things if you really are addicted to posting links, it may just help you feel better about yourself.

Archived