Lets all leave.

jumpstart

Barryd999 - 2021-01-05 10:17 PM

Hmm. That appears to be Macron calling for more reform towards better integration and regulation, not disbanding the EU, quite the opposite.

I'm glad you could decipher it as although it seems to be based on something he said in 2016 but it wasn't very clear. But then it is the Express, I wonder what's happened to Lady Di of late.

Hmm. That appears to be Macron calling for more reform towards better integration and regulation, not disbanding the EU, quite the opposite.

I would be amazed if they actually had a referendum, you never know what the result might be.

However Brussels would probably ignore the result anyway.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-05 10:30 PM

I'm glad you could decipher it as although it seems to be based on something he said in 2016 but it wasn't very clear. But then it is the Express, I wonder what's happened to Lady Di of late.

You need to give a list of the News outlets you don’t like....

https://br.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-europe-macron-idUSKCN0ZB0GT

Definitely late.

jumpstart - 2021-01-06 9:38 AM

Definitely late.

But the way the Express headline reads is he said it yesterday.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-06 9:42 AM

jumpstart - 2021-01-06 9:38 AM

Definitely late.

But the way the Express headline reads is he said it yesterday.

It's a mischievous piece of rubbish journalism intentionally designed to whip up anti-EU sentiment and it's not until a good half way through the article it states, "As many wonder whether the bloc will be able to survive, a 2016 interview with French President Emmanuel Macron sheds light on what Brussels might decide to do next."

The Brexpress knows it's "readers" only look at baity headers and can't deal with specifics. The EU will be around for many more years so Brexiteers will be able to witness first hand what they've thrown away.

Archived