Letter Box Volume 2

W3526602

Hi,

There are also PARCEL boxes, think £50-£60. I think the postman locks it after inserting the parcel, which means it is still locked tomorrow, unless you have opened it in the meantime.

I did try to think of something based on a helter-skelter, so the parcels dropped out of reach ... then I thought "Oh *** it""

Bulletguy - 2018-10-18 4:38 PM

Some years ago i wanted a solid brass letter box. Took a while to source (no internet back then) and found most were just plated which was useless. Eventually found a solid brass one and shelled out 30 quid for it. 8-)

Oh goody, your on it too - isn't it nice all being happy and talking about summat else!!

Tracker - 2018-10-18 4:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-18 4:38 PM

Some years ago i wanted a solid brass letter box. Took a while to source (no internet back then) and found most were just plated which was useless. Eventually found a solid brass one and shelled out 30 quid for it. 8-)

Oh goody, your on it too - isn't it nice all being happy and talking about summat else!!

Still trying to figure what 602 was rattling about. Those things the yanks all have stuck on posts because their driveways need a mammoth hike to get to the front door, or a big box stuck on the drive? Mention of 'helter skelter' had me a bit concerned though.....especially after recently watching an update on the gross murders Manson initiated. :-S

Edit* aha......now i see what it is. John52 started a thread about letter boxes earlier......so 602 starts another thread titled "--------".

Yep, that works. :-|

Archived