Letter from Farage to No 10.........

Guest pelmetman

"We would love to start helping now."

"We want responsibility, we want to get involved."

(lol)

He has no more right to get involved than I have, Less actually as he and his pal are serving MEP's so they cant get involved with Brexit negotiations anyway. Why would they want to get involved with Brexit negotiations anyway? They want a crash out no deal Brexit so there is nothing to negotiate and if we do leave with nothing they will all be out of a job and no different to the rest of us plebs so still no more right to get involved than I have.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-07 6:50 PM

(lol)

He has no more right to get involved than I have, Less actually as he and his pal are serving MEP's so they cant get involved with Brexit negotiations anyway. Why would they want to get involved with Brexit negotiations anyway? They want a crash out no deal Brexit so there is nothing to negotiate and if we do leave with nothing they will all be out of a job and no different to the rest of us plebs so still no more right to get involved than I have.

As a elected MEP and leader of the majority of British MEP's he has every right along years of experience in the EU cesspit ;-) .........

No better bloke in my view B-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-06-07 7:58 PM

(lol)

As a elected MEP and leader of the majority of British MEP's he has every right along years of experience in the EU cesspit ;-) .........

No he hasnt. By becoming an MEP he has no right whatsoever to be involved in the Governments Brexit negotiations and as I said what does he want to negotiate? How to tell them to Fcuk Off and not pay our bill?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-07 10:04 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-07 7:58 PM

(lol)

No he hasnt. By becoming an MEP he has no right whatsoever to be involved in the Governments Brexit negotiations and as I said what does he want to negotiate? ****How to tell them to Fcuk Off and not pay our bill?****

Excellent idea B-) ...........I recommend it to the house >:-) .......

Archived