Lock him up! Lock him up!

Barryd999

Go directly to jail, do not collect £350m! (lol)

"A prosecution against Boris Johnson for ‘lies’ told during his Brexit campaign has moved a step closer after legal papers were lodged. The Vote Leave figurehead is accused of ‘abusing public trust’ over claims the UK sends £350,000,000 a week to Brussels. On Friday, private prosecutor Marcus J Ball filed papers at court, claiming three offences of misconduct in public office against the former London Mayor."

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/legal-papers-lodged-boris-johnson-big-red-brexit-bus-lies-8719602/

Video

I'm just surprised that they didn't go after him for £53.5 million on his little vanity project garden bridge.

https://www.ft.com/content/60913776-1d72-11e8-956a-43db76e69936

A Transport for London (TfL) inquiry showed the Garden Bridge Trust spent £161,000 on a website and £417,000 on a gala for the abandoned project.

The design of the bridge cost more than £9m and the charity paid its executives £1.7m.

How much went to the "consultants" aka tory donors is not detailed?

And the arrogance of the man - bridge linking england to Ireland is his current plan.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/10/01/news/former-british-foreign-secretary-boris-johnson-re-iterates-calls-for-bridge-linking-ireland-and-britain-1446013/

Guest pelmetman

Day 34 and the Remoaner brigade have gone into dirt digging mode :D ..........

They pretend its about the referendum where as in truth its about digging a.........

BIG HOLE SO THEY CAN HIDE IN IT (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Remoaner bunker mentality has obviously kicked in >:-) .......

Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 11:42 AM

"A prosecution against Boris Johnson for ‘lies’ told during his Brexit campaign has moved a step closer after legal papers were lodged. The Vote Leave figurehead is accused of ‘abusing public trust’ over claims the UK sends £350,000,000 a week to Brussels. On Friday, private prosecutor Marcus J Ball filed papers at court, claiming three offences of misconduct in public office against the former London Mayor."

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/legal-papers-lodged-boris-johnson-big-red-brexit-bus-lies-8719602/

Video

This has taken way too long though and should have been started during the referendum campaign. Questions have been asked why and whose been delaying it and i suspect you will find it leads back to May, just as with the Arron Banks criminal case which is still ongoing. After all, May blocked security services from investigating him over three years ago and still refuses to give an explanation.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 5:40 PM

Video

This has taken way too long though and should have been started during the referendum campaign. Questions have been asked why and whose been delaying it and i suspect you will find it leads back to May, just as with the Arron Banks criminal case which is still ongoing. After all, May blocked security services from investigating him over three years ago and still refuses to give an explanation.

You Remoaners really are a pathetic bunch *-) ..........

Especially you Corbynasties >:-) ..........

A nastier gang of haters I doubt anyone could imagine 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 5:42 PM

Video

Are you advocating a lawless society where nobody is held accountable for their actions? Your crowing of "British justice in British courts" didn't last very long and you seem very bitter and selective when it's put to the test.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 6:13 PM

Video

Are you advocating a lawless society where nobody is held accountable for their actions? Your crowing of "British justice in British courts" didn't last very long and you seem very bitter and selective when it's put to the test.

Would you prefer sharia law? ;-) ............

Just asking >:-) ......

Ask Veronica about my views of British Justice :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 6:33 PM

Video

Sharia as with Torah and Beth Din have been in UK for years and hardly anything new. Both are accountable under UK laws. Of course your selective racism means you ignore British Jews having their laws and courts because your open hatred for Muslims takes precedence.

So....back to the question i asked you in the post which yet again you've deflected, "Are you advocating a lawless society where nobody is held accountable for their actions? Your crowing of "British justice in British courts" didn't last very long and you seem very bitter and selective when it's put to the test."

I'd like an answer to that question please.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 8:05 PM

Video

Sharia as with Torah and Beth Din have been in UK for years and hardly anything new. Both are accountable under UK laws. Of course your selective racism means you ignore British Jews having their laws and courts because your open hatred for Muslims takes precedence.

So....back to the question i asked you in the post which yet again you've deflected, "Are you advocating a lawless society where nobody is held accountable for their actions? Your crowing of "British justice in British courts" didn't last very long and you seem very bitter and selective when it's put to the test."

Well Pelmet....stuck for an answer to that question?

Guest pelmetman

Video

Racism?......I thought Islam was a religion? :D ..........

But back to your question ;-) ..........I prefer a country where we're all treated equally B-) .......

Which is why Islam is not compatible with our culture, seeing as they see women as property and Nonbelievers like me as Kaffirs/Infidels >:-) ..........

"Kaffir" is derived from the Arabic word (Arabic: ???? kafir) that is usually translated into English as "disbeliever" or "non-believer", i.e. a non-Muslim or "one without religion".

Its pretty clear from my reading of the Koran its THEY WHO HAVE THE PROBLEM :D .........

Not me ;-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 8:52 PM

Video

Impatient old Fart aintcha (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 9:00 PM

Video

But back to your question ;-) ..........I prefer a country where we're all treated equally B-) .......

That's Orwellian socialism you're advocating now and you're the last person who'd accept absolute equality.

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 9:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 8:52 PM

Video

Impatient old Fart aintcha (lol) ........

Hardly.....given it took you over three and half hours to come up with some fudged waffle about wanting an 'equal society' so you still ignored my question over "advocating a lawless society where nobody is held accountable for their actions", which i believe is what you want.....but only for those you deem to qualify for exemption from prosecution such as the crooks who engineered Brexit.

Archived