London Stabathon

antony1969

Guest pelmetman

Our resident Tory Back stabbers will along in a minute to blame May for reducing police numbers *-) .........

Quite how more police would prevent stabbings is beyond me?...........Wasn't it the same whinging wets who complained when the police used stop & search? *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-12-31 9:06 AM

Our resident Tory Back stabbers will along in a minute to blame May for reducing police numbers *-) .........

Quite how more police would prevent stabbings is beyond me?...........Wasn't it the same whinging wets who complained when the police used stop & search? *-) ..........

"stop and search" ... Those bad old racist days ... Still a few hours to go for those London stab numbers to go up ... Sadick Londons greatest ever Mayor

London mayor Sadick said at last nights celebrations "One of the reasons we are one of the greatest cities in the world is because of the contribution by Europeans" ... Not half , specially black Europeans who seem to lurvvve stabbing and shooting each other making London one of the worlds greatest stab cities in the world ... Nice one Sadick

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-01-07 7:04 AM

The stabathon continues under Sadick ... London is now that cosmopolitan that you can get stabbed by someone from almost every country in the world ... London Falling

What a wonderful multicultural city our capitol has become *-) ..........

The soppy wets must be very proud of their achievement :-| ..........

Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 10:34 AM

Nothing to do with the huge Tory cuts on police spending then which just happens to coincide with the rise in knife and violent crime in London since 2010? Its all Sadiqs fault instead?

Given the knife crime in London is massively a black issue and London is only roughly 15% black I would say its more a problem with blacks Barry rather than anything your pet hate Tories have done ... Bonkers on , earplugs in as usual ... As for Sadick he ran on a reducing crime ticket and its shot up so he lied or hes not fit for office , you take ya pick

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 12:54 PM

Nothing to do with the huge Tory cuts on police spending then which just happens to coincide with the rise in knife and violent crime in London since 2010? Its all Sadiqs fault instead?

Given the knife crime in London is massively a black issue and London is only roughly 15% black I would say its more a problem with blacks Barry rather than anything your pet hate Tories have done ... Bonkers on , earplugs in as usual ... As for Sadick he ran on a reducing crime ticket and its shot up so he lied or hes not fit for office , you take ya pick

I would agree partly as it does seem to be mainly an issue with Black people. Gangs I presume but there has to be a correlation with lack of spending on policing as it does coincide with the rise in crime. It stands to reason if there are less police on the streets and less money for policing then despite what Sadiq's intentions were presumably his hands are tied somewhat. What do you think he could have done better seeing as it seems your totally laying the blame at his feet?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 1:07 PM

I would agree partly as it does seem to be mainly an issue with Black people. Gangs I presume but there has to be a correlation with lack of spending on policing as it does coincide with the rise in crime. It stands to reason if there are less police on the streets and less money for policing then despite what Sadiq's intentions were presumably his hands are tied somewhat. What do you think he could have done better seeing as it seems your totally laying the blame at his feet?

It makes bog all difference how many plod there are, when you soft in the head wets have a temper tantrum every time they use stop & search *-) .........

Have your much hated Tories cut his spending for new the new build affordable London homes he promised during his campaign also ??? Tories to blame Barry for that one ??? ... As for what I would do its pointless me saying as it goes way beyond whats politically correct ... Sadick promised much and has delivered little so I say again hes either a liar or not fit for office , which is it ???

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 1:47 PM

Have your much hated Tories cut his spending for new the new build affordable London homes he promised during his campaign also ??? Tories to blame Barry for that one ??? ... As for what I would do its pointless me saying as it goes way beyond whats politically correct ... Sadick promised much and has delivered little so I say again hes either a liar or not fit for office , which is it ???

I dunno Antony really as I dont pay much attention as to what goes on in London, you seem to be the one thats obsessed with Sadiq and a load of Yardies stabbing each other. Maybe the Russians have bought up all the land, houses and buildings. I gather London floats on a bed of dirty Russian money.

I dont hate all the Tories. Actually Im not sure I hate anyone, loathe perhaps. Anna Soubry, Ken Clark and Michael Heseltine are alright and of course the very clever Dominic Grieve who will hopefully outwit the sh1t thick Brexit headbangers if he hasnt already.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 3:40 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 1:47 PM

I dunno Antony really as I dont pay much attention as to what goes on in London, you seem to be the one thats obsessed with Sadiq and a load of Yardies stabbing each other. Maybe the Russians have bought up all the land, houses and buildings. I gather London floats on a bed of dirty Russian money.

I dont hate all the Tories. Actually Im not sure I hate anyone, loathe perhaps. Anna Soubry, Ken Clark and Michael Heseltine are alright and of course the very clever Dominic Grieve who will hopefully outwit the sh1t thick Brexit headbangers if he hasnt already.

Sorry if highlighting record number of stabbings in London under Sadick who promised to lower crime comes across as an obsession with the fella , maybe because its Sadick and its mainly black on black crime you'd rather it wasn't mentioned and airbrushed over ... Thats fine Barry ... My mistake , seems its not all black on black stabbings in the stabathon , or maybe the artist was a bit heavy with dark pencil shading ... https://news.sky.com/story/surrey-train-stabbing-man-accused-of-murdering-lee-pomeroy-appears-in-court-11601051

Guest pelmetman

So says the sh1t thick Remoaner hypocrite who just started a thread about "Brext abuse" *-) .......

You really couldn't make it up >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-01-07 5:32 PM

So says the sh1t thick Remoaner hypocrite who just started a thread about "Brext abuse" *-) .......

Well lets face it, a Lot of our pollys really are sh1t thick. Surely your not going to argue with that one. There is a difference me saying that to you on a forum of about ten people than going up to a lone woman on the street, terrorising and threatening her and calling her a Nazi.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 7:10 PM

Well lets face it, a Lot of our pollys really are sh1t thick. Surely your not going to argue with that one. There is a difference me saying that to you on a forum of about ten people than going up to a lone woman on the street, terrorising and threatening her and calling her a Nazi.

So its alright for Sourface to call 17 million voters extremists? ............Or for Left wing Remoaners to ambush Moggy's sprogs? :-| .........

Typical Remoaner hypocrisy *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 8:58 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 7:10 PM

So its alright for Sourface to call 17 million voters extremists? ............Or for Left wing Remoaners to ambush Moggy's sprogs? :-| .........

Typical Remoaner hypocrisy *-) ..........

If I remember correctly both hippo and critter blamed Mr Rees Mogg for him and his children being abused by a far left nutter at the time ... Their hypocrisy stinks on just about every subject ... Given Barry's size he of course is hippo

Archived