Looks like another own goal for the BLM movement........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 5:14 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8509835/Two-thirds-Britons-Boris-Johnsons-refusal-knee.html

That's even more than those who voted for Brexit 8-) .........

In this instance I agree with Boris Johnson - it's how people behave in their day to day lives, gestures are meaningless.

But I can not see why you describe this as " an own-goal " for the BLM movement ?

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-07-10 5:43 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8509835/Two-thirds-Britons-Boris-Johnsons-refusal-knee.html

In this instance I agree with Boris Johnson - it's how people behave in their day to day lives, gestures are meaningless.

But I can not see why you describe this as " an own-goal " for the BLM movement ?

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Not odd at all, considering we're all supposed to be walking around on our knees because of the manslaughter of someone who happened to be black :-| ........

What I find odd is how Black folk seem to ignore the murders of their fellow Black folk? :-| ......

Yet get all uppity if the police stop and search them in their Hoods *-) ........

But I guess the view is different from Loser Lefty side of the fence? :D ........

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

He sees it as a "win" against people he doesn't like. Black people. Funniest part is he excitedly boasts it's "even more than those who voted for Brexit"........not realising what that's actually showing! ;-)

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 5:55 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Not odd at all, considering we're all supposed to be walking around on our knees because of the manslaughter of someone who happened to be black :-| .......

"ALL"???

Show where that's ever been asked for or expected. You're posting utter drivel. *-)

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Not odd at all, considering we're all supposed to be walking around on our knees because of the manslaughter of someone who happened to be black :-| ........

Where did you hear that ?

I've never heard anyone suggest it - sounds like the sort of cr*p that circulates on Twitter or Facebook - maybe you should refine your sources of " news "

:-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-10 5:58 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

He sees it as a "win" against people he doesn't like. Black people. Funniest part is he excitedly boasts it's "even more than those who voted for Brexit"........not realising what that's actually showing! ;-)

I've never had a problem with black people in the past ;-) ........

Your BLM mates are prolly ensuring I "Avoid" black people so I dont have a problem with black people in the future *-) .......

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-07-10 6:13 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

I've never heard anyone suggest it - sounds like the sort of cr*p that circulates on Twitter or Facebook - maybe you should refine your sources of " news "

I see knit picking is the latest craze on your Loser side of the fence Malc ;-) .......

Fortunately from the article...... it appears I'm on the RIGHT side of the fence yet again :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 6:34 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

I see knit picking is the latest craze on your Loser side of the fence Malc ;-) .......

Fortunately from the article...... it appears I'm on the RIGHT side of the fence yet again :D ........

White Lives Matter

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 6:30 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

So why do you spread made up fake nonsense about them?

Birdbrain - 2020-07-10 7:29 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

White Lives Matter

Does that include Palestinian’s .

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-10 8:02 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Evidence please? :-| .......

jumpstart - 2020-07-10 8:57 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-10 7:29 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

White Lives Matter

Does that include Palestinian’s .

All lives matter ... Even those little Palestinian childrens lives who are sent by their parents to murder those "fair game" Israelis you despise ... Hate on Chunky

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 8:58 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Malc challenged you over that as did i. You just made it up as nobody, apart from you, has suggested that at all.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-10 9:25 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Malc challenged you over that as did i. You just made it up as nobody, apart from you, has suggested that at all.

Blimey 8-) ........

You Losers are hardwork *-) ........

But I guess the BLM movement being outed as a bunch of Marxists has really got you Loony Lefty Losers in a twist :D ..........

So which bandwagon are you Losers going to jump on next? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 9:42 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Blimey 8-) ........

But I guess the BLM movement being outed as a bunch of Marxists has really got you Loony Lefty Losers in a twist :D ..........

Its got nothing to do with being a Marxist as you have been told on many occasions. The labelling of people who support anti racism as being a bunch of commies is just a "bandwagon" that racists and those that are terrified of change have jumped on.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-10 9:54 PM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Blimey 8-) ........

Its got nothing to do with being a Marxist as you have been told on many occasions. The labelling of people who support anti racism as being a bunch of commies is just a "bandwagon" that racists and those that are terrified of change have jumped on.

Could it be that Dave is a far left loony activist who has been planted on the forum to make the right wing look ridiculous ?

He does seem obsessed by labelling everything as right or left - regardless of the relevance.

:-D

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Blimey 8-) ........

Yes blimey.....there's the evidence you asked for.

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Blimey 8-) ........

Those "racists" who are "terrified of change" do want change , but not change through violence , vandalism and thuggery thats found "funny" by some loops or change headed by a group that wants to defund the police , end capitalism and proudly boasts supporting ending racism and persecution against only blacks while ignoring that against whites and Christians etc and wont ever discuss the rise of Islamic hatred against non-believers ... You get on ya knee and surrender like normal from your exclusively whites only village ... Your so with it 'bro'

Birdbrain - 2020-07-11 6:50 AM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Blimey 8-) ........

Those "racists" who are "terrified of change" do want change , but not change through violence , vandalism and thuggery thats found "funny" by some loops or change headed by a group that wants to defund the police , end capitalism and proudly boasts supporting ending racism and persecution against only blacks while ignoring that against whites and Christians etc and wont ever discuss the rise of Islamic hatred against non-believers ... You get on ya knee and surrender like normal from your exclusively whites only village ... Your so with it 'bro'

Nah, they dont. Its history repeating itself. Those that doth protest too much say nothing about right wing violence and vandalism but jump on anything they can about the BLM protests be it to mark them all as Marxists or to point out the inevitable vandalism and bad behaviour.

Its a revolution, there is always going to be a bit of upset in a revolution. It does not mean the cause is not just. I aint getting on my knees for any fecker by the way.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-11 7:49 AM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Blimey 8-) ........

Nah, they dont. Its history repeating itself. Those that doth protest too much say nothing about right wing violence and vandalism but jump on anything they can about the BLM protests be it to mark them all as Marxists or to point out the inevitable vandalism and bad behaviour.

Its a revolution, there is always going to be a bit of upset in a revolution. It does not mean the cause is not just. I aint getting on my knees for any fecker by the way.

From the fella who has called Brexist voters who wanted change "racists, Little Englanders, Alf Garnett types etc" ??? ... You couldn't make it up , well you could ... Get on ya knee boy ... Will all this "change" bring a welcome to blacks into your 'whites only' village when the "revolution" is over ???

Birdbrain - 2020-07-11 8:46 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-11 7:49 AM

Very odd conclusion.

(?)

Eh? 8-) .........

Blimey 8-) ........

From the fella who has called Brexist voters who wanted change "racists, Little Englanders, Alf Garnett types etc" ??? ... You couldn't make it up , well you could ... Get on ya knee boy ... Will all this "change" bring a welcome to blacks into your 'whites only' village when the "revolution" is over ???

I dont think I Called all brexiteers racist but I bet any racists voted for Brexit. (lol)

Brexit wasnt about change though really was it? It was more about the dislike and fear of change, more fear of funny foreigners and a hankering for some sunny mythical England that never really existed.

Anyone is welcome in our village, why would I care what colour they are?

Archived