Looks like the worst is over..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Well for us positive folk it appears to be ;-) ..........

For the negative Loser brigade things are only going to get worse :D ..........

Never mind it'll soon be Christmas and we'll be £350 million quid a week better off >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 11:31 AM

You mean we'll be the ones better off when BoJo sends us more of your tax money :D to bribe us to stop us voting for the SNP

It's compo for having Fishface as your leader ;-) ..........

Cant say I've noticed the cost of keeping you lot has affected my finances? :-S ........

Just sayin :D ........

Guest pelmetman

Mid May .....May.....or ....Maybe when the first days of UK Lockdown will become officially aloud as a relaxation of Lock Down ;-) ........

I guess it depends on what happens to our neighbours in Spain and Italy :-| ........

As they like me and er.....WE have been in a Lock down for a lot longer than the UK :D ......

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 11:34 AM

having Fishface as your leader ;-) ..........

She's on TV nearly every day, taking direct questions, and answering them directly.

When did BoJo ever do that *-)

But this forum has shown me that whatever BoJo does, there will never be a Gotcha moment because his fan base will support him no matter what.

So I will just have to resign myself to keep receiving your money he bribes us with not to vote SNP :D

Cant say I've noticed the cost of keeping you lot has affected my finances? :-S ........

Thats because you've got used to paying for the things we get for free :D

John52 - 2020-04-25 5:51 PM

She's on TV nearly every day, taking direct questions, and answering them directly.

But this forum has shown me that whatever BoJo does, there will never be a Gotcha moment because his fan base will support him no matter what.

So I will just have to resign myself to keep receiving your money he bribes us with not to vote SNP :D

Whos our PMs "fan base" on here ??? ... Names and numbers please

Birdbrain - 2020-04-25 5:56 PM

Those who call us Losers - because they seem to think they have won something for themselves by having BoJo as PM

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-26 1:31 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-25 5:56 PM

Those who call us Losers - because they seem to think they have won something for themselves by having BoJo as PM

Yeah you Losers prolly cant remember what its like to win ;-) .......

With a bit of luck Fishface will get her referendum B-) ........

Fingers crossed eh? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2020-04-27 3:15 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8261215/UK-announces-new-coronavirus-death-toll.html

"The UK today announced 350 more coronavirus deaths - the lowest daily count recorded since March 30 when just 180 fatalities were registered."

Well that'll annoy the Haters ;-) .........

Without polemics.

Italy with just over 2000 daily cases ( https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/ ) is moving towards a controlled restart from May 4 in which the lockdown will not be mitigated for those who will have not justified reasons.

Unauthorized movements between different regions will still be prohibited until at least May 18.

What are UK plans with just under 5000 cases per day ( https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/ ) ?

A curiosity:

Together with Holland the UK appears to be the only country not to publish Infected vs Recovered and Outcome of Cases (Recovery vs Death) data.

Is there a reason?

Max

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-04-27 3:59 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-27 3:15 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8261215/UK-announces-new-coronavirus-death-toll.html

"The UK today announced 350 more coronavirus deaths - the lowest daily count recorded since March 30 when just 180 fatalities were registered."

Well that'll annoy the Haters ;-) .........

Without polemics.

Italy with just over 2000 daily cases ( https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/ ) is moving towards a controlled restart from May 4 in which the lockdown will not be mitigated for those who will have not justified reasons.

Unauthorized movements between different regions will still be prohibited until at least May 18.

What are UK plans with just under 5000 cases per day ( https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/ ) ?

A curiosity:

Together with Holland the UK appears to be the only country not to publish Infected vs Recovered and Outcome of Cases (Recovery vs Death) data.

Is there a reason?

Max

Your point is? ;-) ......

After all Italy was the open door for Chinky flu to infect the rest of the EU 8-) .......

Just sayin :-| ........

Without argument :D ......

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-27 4:22 PM

Max

There are no real figures for infected or recovered because there is limited testing and no one knows how many have not gone to hospital but recovered . I know at least half a dozen,they are not in any figures.

Plus WHO has come up wanting *-) .........

It appears only China & Germany are using a certain "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD" wheelbarrow calculator 8-) .........

"If it aint got Chinky Flu and a WHO certificate you cant put it in my barrow"........said in a Monty Python voice :D ......

I couldn't have expected a different answer. My mistake.

Someone, probably Samuel Clemens, said:

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Never was an aphorism more appropriate.

Max

p.s. In Italy the virus came from Germany.

In the UK certainly not from Italy.

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-04-27 4:36 PM

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Max

Educated ......but still as thick as sh*te :D ......

You should get a job with the World Health Organisation (lol) .......

Max

The first confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK were on January 29, when two Chinese nationals fell ill at the Staycity Aparthotel in York. On February 6, a British businessman in Brighton was diagnosed with the virus after catching in in Singapore. The so-called ‘super spreader’ was later linked to 11 other cases, five of which were in the UK. Later that month, on February 28, the first person to catch coronavirus in the UK was diagnosed, a man who lived in Surrey, but who had not been abroad.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-27 4:49 PM

Max

The first confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK were on January 29, when two Chinese nationals fell ill at the Staycity Aparthotel in York. On February 6, a British businessman in Brighton was diagnosed with the virus after catching in in Singapore. The so-called ‘super spreader’ was later linked to 11 other cases, five of which were in the UK. Later that month, on February 28, the first person to catch coronavirus in the UK was diagnosed, a man who lived in Surrey, but who had not been abroad.

Dunno how to tell you this Bullet? 8-) ........

But you've just p*ssed all over your fellow Lefty.... John52 theories (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-04-27 4:54 PM

Max

Dunno how to tell you this Bullet? 8-) ........But you've just p*ssed all over....

FGS put the bottle away and try a day sober for once.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-27 5:05 PM

Max

Dunno how to tell you this Bullet? 8-) ........But you've just p*ssed all over....

My like of wine doesn't excuse you Lefties not whining from the same hymn sheet does it? ;-) ......

pelmetman - 2020-04-27 5:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-27 5:05 PM

Max

My like of wine doesn't excuse you Lefties not whining from the same hymn sheet does it? ;-) ......

Ye c'mon Dave ... Just for one day live in the dry world of BG ... Bedsit , no contact with anyone ever except the paper boy , no family within hundreds of miles (convenient for them) ... Staying dry must be great

Archived