Loony Left indeed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

Frankly anyone who votes for him........supports his antisemitic terrorist sympathizing view :-| ......

Being a Labour Lemming is no longer an excuse *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

Perhaps our resident Brit haters would like to share their view? :-| .......

What do you say Dumb Dumb (Bullet) Fart Part (FastPat) John52 (Peter/James etc etc)? >:-)

And there's more ...

TERRORIST SYMPATHISER Jeremy Corbyn ‘helped jailed IRA bomb-making terrorist pal net cushy council flat after release’

Holly Christodoulou

4 Dec 2019, 12:18Updated: 4 Dec 2019, 12:19

JEREMY Corbyn helped his IRA bomb-making pal bag a cushy council flat after he was released from jail, according to reports.

Gerard McLaughlin and his fiancee Val Cardwell skipped the 12,000-strong queue for the flat in the Georgian terrace in Islington, North London, in December 1983.

CLICK FOR LINK

In November 1983, Gerard McLaughlin and his fiancee Val Cardwell set up home together in a council flat at No 1 Cruikshank Street, Islington, North London. They were a fortunate couple. Not only was the local authority housing list 12,000 applicants long, but their new place was on a picturesque Georgian terrace. How had they got so lucky?

The couple had no dependent children or pressing medical problems. Nor had they been Islington residents. Their previous address was in South Wales, 160 miles away. They were not even homeless.

This is the shocking, untold story of the friendship between Jeremy Corbyn and the convicted terrorist, who in letters from his cell ranted about 'the Jews', applauded IRA atrocities and often signed off ' F*** the Queen'. Later, Corbyn and McLaughlin travelled the world and shared platforms with notorious anti-Semites. 'Jeremy is a good friend,' McLaughlin said in 2015.

747 - 2019-12-04 8:05 PM

And there's more ...

TERRORIST SYMPATHISER Jeremy Corbyn ‘helped jailed IRA bomb-making terrorist pal net cushy council flat after release’

Holly Christodoulou

JEREMY Corbyn helped his IRA bomb-making pal bag a cushy council flat after he was released from jail, according to reports.

Gerard McLaughlin and his fiancee Val Cardwell skipped the 12,000-strong queue for the flat in the Georgian terrace in Islington, North London, in December 1983.

CLICK FOR LINK

In November 1983, Gerard McLaughlin and his fiancee Val Cardwell set up home together in a council flat at No 1 Cruikshank Street, Islington, North London. They were a fortunate couple. Not only was the local authority housing list 12,000 applicants long, but their new place was on a picturesque Georgian terrace. How had they got so lucky?

The couple had no dependent children or pressing medical problems. Nor had they been Islington residents. Their previous address was in South Wales, 160 miles away. They were not even homeless.

This is the shocking, untold story of the friendship between Jeremy Corbyn and the convicted terrorist, who in letters from his cell ranted about 'the Jews', applauded IRA atrocities and often signed off ' F*** the Queen'. Later, Corbyn and McLaughlin travelled the world and shared platforms with notorious anti-Semites. 'Jeremy is a good friend,' McLaughlin said in 2015.

Wheres Borey when you need him to educate on us on the truth ... Hes guna show thats just some right wing rag rubbish Tory Boy

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-12-04 8:05 PM

And there's more ...

Holly Christodoulou

CLICK FOR LINK

Yet there are those on here who dare to deny Corbyn's perfidy 8-) .........

They're are no longer beneath contempt :-| .........

They're Fecking shameless >:-(.........

The silence is deafening.

I would like a comment from any of them. I would like them to come on this thread and publicly state that they want Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbot and John McDonnell to govern this country. I don't need reasons why, I just want to know if that is what they want.

Shock Horror. An Arsehole votes labour. so what? I try not to do whataboutery but I think I can find some pretty disgusting people who voted for the Tories and Brexit if you like. Some pretty shocking stuff from Tory Councillors even if my memory serves me right.

And a "none" smear story from Tory Boy with the usual guff about terrorism with no actual sources to back it up.

Fail.

*-)

747 - 2019-12-04 10:50 PM

I would like a comment from any of them. I would like them to come on this thread and publicly state that they want Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbot and John McDonnell to govern this country. I don't need reasons why, I just want to know if that is what they want.

Looks like Barry does ... Shameful

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 11:13 AM

I dont particularly want them running the country but it's unlikely they will get a majority anyway. I do however prefer them to a Tory Brexit. I've also unlike some of you not swallowed the massive smear campaign from the right wing trash that some of you gobble up everyday like good little "plebs".

Can't you see its just more of the same s**te that report. They find something like some arshole who thinks poppies are racist who happens to vote labour and splatter it all over the front page so people like you get all angry and all "Tory" about it and even angry at anyone who might dare to support labour.

Your being played. Again!

Barryd999 - 2019-12-05 12:41 PM

I dont particularly want them running the country but it's unlikely they will get a majority anyway. I do however prefer them to a Tory Brexit. I've also unlike some of you not swallowed the massive smear campaign from the right wing trash that some of you gobble up everyday like good little "plebs".

Can't you see its just more of the same s**te that report. They find something like some arshole who thinks poppies are racist who happens to vote labour and splatter it all over the front page so people like you get all angry and all "Tory" about it and even angry at anyone who might dare to support labour.

I dont get "angry" Barry ... I leave that to those who throw out insults and can't back them up , they my friend are the angry ones ... If its all a massive "smear campaign" as youve said before against Corbyn then prove it ... Must be easy cos youve said theres a massive amount so put up or shut up and show or if you cant stick ya dummy back in

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 12:56 PM

I dont get "angry" Barry ... I leave that to those who throw out insults and can't back them up , they my friend are the angry ones ... If its all a massive "smear campaign" as youve said before against Corbyn then prove it ... Must be easy cos youve said theres a massive amount so put up or shut up and show or if you cant stick ya dummy back in

Yeah I have better things to do to be honest. You would just ignore it anyway. Whatever you think of the lefties they are in a hiding to nothing with the majority of our media. They don't stand a chance really. There is some truth in some of it I'm sure but then just look at some of the rotten to the core lot we have now in the Tory party.

You don’t get angry....you don’t throw out insults...What....Your nose is getting longer and longer.

jumpstart - 2019-12-05 2:49 PM

You don’t get angry....you don’t throw out insults...What....Your nose is getting longer and longer.

Show me where and when I got angry princess

747 - 2019-12-05 4:30 PM

Put up a photo of your nose Tweetie, that'll show 'em. :D

I bet it is no longer than normal. ;-)

Good idea ToryBoy ... I dont really wanna show any flesh on here ... You know what Balletguy and FlacidParts are like ... Barry of course is too interested in Miss Diane to worry about my naked flesh

See this Wiki, here: https://tinyurl.com/yd4a2oo2

Both factions are necessary to prevent excess, and to bring balance.

The problem on here is that the adherents to one, or other, political wing tend to the extremes, and resort to name calling and personality assassination when confronted by an argument that comes, or appears to come, from the opposite faction.

Instead of attacking the argument with a counter-argument, they attack the person with infantile name calling and insults, which goes nowhere.

The left needs the right to keep it in order, and restrict its excesses, and vice versa. Too much of either leads to demagoguery, or worse. Look how dictators manage to emerge from democracies.

Just as an example, here's a quote from the present Conservative manifesto:

"After Brexit we also need to look at the broader aspects of our constitution: the relationship between the Government, Parliament and the courts; the functioning of the Royal Prerogative; the role of the House of Lords; and access to justice for ordinary people. The ability of our security services to defend us against terrorism and organised crime is critical. We will update the Human Rights Act and administrative law to ensure that there is a proper balance between the rights of individuals, our vital national security and effective government. We will ensure that judicial review is available to protect the rights of the individuals against an overbearing state, while ensuring that it is not abused to conduct politics by another means or to create needless delays. In our first year we will set up a Constitution, Democracy & Rights Commission that will examine these issues in depth, and come up with proposals to restore trust in our institutions and in how our democracy operates."

Who might be appointed to that Commission, and how? In the wrong hands, what might those noble sentiments translate into? Feeling lucky? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-05 5:34 PM

The problem on here is that the adherents to one, or other, political wing tend to the extremes, and resort to name calling and personality assassination when confronted by an argument that comes, or appears to come, from the opposite faction.

Instead of attacking the argument with a counter-argument, they attack the person with infantile name calling and insults, which goes nowhere.

The left needs the right to keep it in order, and restrict its excesses, and vice versa. Too much of either leads to demagoguery, or worse. Look how dictators manage to emerge from democracies.

"After Brexit we also need to look at the broader aspects of our constitution: the relationship between the Government, Parliament and the courts; the functioning of the Royal Prerogative; the role of the House of Lords; and access to justice for ordinary people. The ability of our security services to defend us against terrorism and organised crime is critical. We will update the Human Rights Act and administrative law to ensure that there is a proper balance between the rights of individuals, our vital national security and effective government. We will ensure that judicial review is available to protect the rights of the individuals against an overbearing state, while ensuring that it is not abused to conduct politics by another means or to create needless delays. In our first year we will set up a Constitution, Democracy & Rights Commission that will examine these issues in depth, and come up with proposals to restore trust in our institutions and in how our democracy operates."

Who might be appointed to that Commission, and how? In the wrong hands, what might those noble sentiments translate into? Feeling lucky? :-D

Errr ... From the fella who I believe called me an extremist ??? und refused to prove why

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 5:42 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-05 5:34 PM

Errr ... From the fella who I believe called me an extremist ??? und refused to prove why

Poor Tweetie, I called him a horrible name and he was deeply wounded. Fat chance from the chief purveyor of snide digs. :-D

Be an extremist if you want, but at least be an honest extremist and put up an argument of some sort. Being an extremist who claims not to be an extremist seems utterly pointless to me. Be bold. Be extreme. That's fine, but don't try to hide behind protestations of offence when a spade is called a spade.

You know full well many of your views flirt with legality: that is why you endlessly quote others' trawled tweets. "Please Guv, it weren't me, it were him. I didn't say that, I'm just quoting some Joe." But, it is you who selects the quotes, isn't it? Its called having form, and you have it in spades. Having that much form, the protests of innocence don't wash.

You ask for proof of your own extremism. Why? This forum alone is littered with the proof. If I use the wonky search facility to look for posts by Birdbrain, I get around 400. If I look for posts by Birdbrain that contain the word Muslim I get around 300. The same applies in the case of Antony1969, except the numbers are higher. Is that normal? Is that typical of everyone else on here? It is your posting signature.

Anyone who takes issue with your choice of second-hand tweets then gets the queasily homophobic jibes of "sweet cheeks" or "princess", or similar, don't they? Why? Why not just deal with their point, rather than resorting to homophobic intimidation as a put-down to avoid answering their point?

Archived