Losers Go Crazy

Birdbrain

https://news.sky.com/story/man-arrested-in-newcastle-after-throwing-milkshake-at-nigel-farage-11724800 Really dont know whats wrong with folk these days ... If its not eggs or stones and bottles its milk shakes ... Wont be long before its acid ... Those who find it funny now will prolly think a fateful of acid is acceptable ... Sad times ... Mmmm a Labour supporter that tough milk shake thrower https://order-order.com/2019/05/20/farage-milkshake-thrower-unmasked/

747 - 2019-05-20 7:09 PM

Ah I see now.

The outrage disappears and mirth takes over when it is a Brexiteer being targeted. 8-)

Just how shallow can a (so called) human get?

Its funny isnt it ... How those normally outraged at the slightest suddenly dont feel so outraged ... Hypocrites !!!

soarer - 2019-05-20 7:15 PM

That gay chap from Huddersfield used to write prolly

Spooky

Whats not spooky is how you use the word "gay" in some derogatory manner ... As I am fairly new here I dont know who you mean but I am sure using the word "gay" towards a member that probably isnt gay goes against forum rules ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-05-20 7:27 PM

Spooky

Whats not spooky is how you use the word "gay" in some derogatory manner ... As I am fairly new here I dont know who you mean but I am sure using the word "gay" towards a member that probably isnt gay goes against forum rules ... Regards

Since when has suggesting that someone may be happy considered derogatory?

And you've already been exposed as being Anthhhhony by a moderator so your continued protestations that your a new member is beginning to sound rather hollow.

Fast Pat - 2019-05-20 7:39 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-20 7:27 PM

Spooky

Since when has suggesting that someone may be happy considered derogatory?

And you've already been exposed as being Anthhhhony by a moderator so your continued protestations that your a new member is beginning to sound rather hollow.

Ive not been here long but in the real world the term 'gay' means homosexual and member Soarer used the word gay in a very shameful way ... I thought you were an activist that stuck up for minorities ??? Maybe just when it suits

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-20 6:42 PM

Lactose intolerant?

I predict a milkshake shortage after Thursday :D ...........

Losers are gonna lose it big time when the results come in >:-) ..........

Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn was attacked with cake by a nutter in 2002 ... Two months later he was of course shot dead ... We've seen a lot of anger from a lot of folk who disagree with others views over the last few days ... Lets hope it doesnt end badly

Since when was a milkshake £5.25 FFS? 8-) You would have to really hate Farage to waste that much on him.

Ill just leave this here. Shocking, truly shocking.

I would like to say that I do not condone the throwing of dairy based liquid products at racists. I would like to say it but it would be a lie. Come on "The Toon". Newcastle is a remain city. Feck off Sewage!

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 7:27 AM

The Thick Of It

Yep deffo a Snowflake Loser ;-) ...........

There's a lot of them about nowadays >:-) ...........and they'll be losing again tomorrow :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 7:32 AM

The Thick Of It

There's a lot of them about nowadays >:-) ...........and they'll be losing again tomorrow :D ........

You do realise who was being interviewed?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 7:52 AM

The Thick Of It

Yep ;-) ...........I was referring to the dumb Remoaner in the d*ckhead cap :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 8:01 AM

The Thick Of It

Yep ;-) ...........I was referring to the dumb Remoaner in the d*ckhead cap :D ..........

The one who is a member of the Brexit Party?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 11:48 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 8:01 AM

The Thick Of It

The one who is a member of the Brexit Party?

All I got from your link is a picture of woman in a cap ;-) ...........

You said the MP was a Brexit voter.......the twitter bloke is obviously a Remoaner so put two & two together and got a Remoaner :D ........

Archived