Losing the will to live

Guest Le Thou

Guest Le Thou

Every one losing the plot?

There must be more to life than thinking of stupid little games to play on a motorhome forum. There must be 100's of watchers out there thinkin " What a load of ********".

Have you really nothing better to do with your time like picking up litter or perhaps heling an old lady across the road, in fact I recently remember someone posting a thread about this very issue.

Isn't it GREAT without Mich !!!

Must go......my dogs bottom needs wiping

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are right anthony, there is more to life. but also you get dull moments in the day and flicking on here is a nice way to pass some time. i flick in and out loads of times, i also do the same on a sports forum often in between playing poker. im pretty sure everybody else does there own things and doesnt just sit in this site waiting for the next post. try taking part or better still creating something new. but dont knock others after all nobody does thing they dont have to. and if people want to play "silly games" then so beit. the music game for one is quite fun. thanks roon

Le Thou - 2008-07-17 7:04 PM Every one losing the plot? There must be more to life than thinking of stupid little games to play on a motorhome forum. There must be 100's of watchers out there thinkin " What a load of ********". Have you really nothing better to do with your time like picking up litter or perhaps heling an old lady across the road, in fact I recently remember someone posting a thread about this very issue. Isn't it GREAT without Mich !!! Must go......my dogs bottom needs wiping
My husband picked up some litter only this morning and he was helping THIS old lady across the road on her walking stick on a hospital visit. You cannot possibly knock something when you cannot be sure of the circumstances of the people that 'post' this ******** as you so delicately put it. If you think it is ********, no one is asking you to look to know that it is so. Live and Let live, some of these posters also contribute on serious matters.

joining this forum, because I don't get many spare minutes to get onto the computer, but enjoy the fact that it is helpful, has serious topics AND if needing a bit of lightheartedness, then it has that too. Great site and seemingly great fun people ....on the whole.

I would just ignore Le Thou - who only posts to get a reaction.

A kind of "Billy No Mates" - who is desperate for attention and likes nothing more than a silly spat. I think the irony of his supposed point is entirely lost on him.

Best to ignore and he goes away.

*-)

Guest Le Thou
bootbags - 2008-07-17 7:28 PM

Le Thou - 2008-07-17 7:04 PM Every one losing the plot? There must be more to life than thinking of stupid little games to play on a motorhome forum. There must be 100's of watchers out there thinkin " What a load of ********". Have you really nothing better to do with your time like picking up litter or perhaps heling an old lady across the road, in fact I recently remember someone posting a thread about this very issue. Isn't it GREAT without Mich !!! Must go......my dogs bottom needs wiping
My husband picked up some litter only this morning and he was helping THIS old lady across the road on her walking stick on a hospital visit. You cannot possibly knock something when you cannot be sure of the circumstances of the people that 'post' this ******** as you so delicately put it. If you think it is ********, no one is asking you to look to know that it is so. Live and Let live, some of these posters also contribute on serious matters.

No is asking me to look at it , your right , my point is that it's inane drivvel, who are you anyway ???

And I only do this for a reaction , works dunnit

Le Thou - 2008-07-17 9:16 PM

No is asking me to look at it , your right , my point is that it's inane drivvel, who are you anyway ???

And I only do this for a reaction , works dunnit

Hey Anthony - your command of the English language is improving.

We must be doing something right on here :D :D

But this isn't a motorhome forum Anthony, this is "chatterbox" where we can "chat" about anything and inane driv(v)el is what some of us do best :D .

Then of course there are those amongst us who, if they don't already, should perhaps live under a bridge sinignig a silly little ditty ;-) .

D.

Guest Le Thou
davenewell@home - 2008-07-17 9:25 PM

But this isn't a motorhome forum Anthony, this is "chatterbox" where we can "chat" about anything and inane driv(v)el is what some of us do best :D .

Then of course there are those amongst us who, if they don't already, should perhaps live under a bridge sinignig a silly little ditty ;-) .

D.

Thank you for correcting my gramma ......do you mean singing ?? (sinignig)

. . . . . . and here's me thinking that the looneys trolls dipsticks and general pains in the crutch have lost the will to live and moved on in my absence.

Whatever happened to the art of conversation and sinignig under bridges

hi dave :D :D :D

B-)

Le Thou - 2008-07-17 9:35 PM

davenewell@home - 2008-07-17 9:25 PM

D.

Thank you for correcting my gramma ......do you mean singing ?? (sinignig)

What Granma did I correct?

Hi Yaks :D

D.

Hi Guys's & Gals take no notice its directed at me because I have not answered his silly PM ..sorry for you lot to be dragged into it .

Take no notice I don't :D Anyway games are fun and like Catinou I need a little light relief after a hard day with the little un ;-)

We're not the only ones to lose the plot. Anyone see Oldham RLFC turn out tonight in a rather fetching all pink kit against Doncaster. Hard men playing a hard game!. Time to get in touch with my feminine side methinks, but where do I start looking. 8-)

howie - 2008-07-17 10:41 PM

We're not the only ones to lose the plot. Anyone see Oldham RLFC turn out tonight in a rather fetching all pink kit against Doncaster. Hard men playing a hard game!. Time to get in touch with my feminine side methinks, but where do I start looking. 8-)

If a was ye reet I wood look at them cacks yu left a Mels man ya nah them pink ones hinny :D

Another plot lost was the one I had at the local allotments some years ago. Oasis of peace and tranquility for us men, until the local council decided to take it over to build their new sports centre . None of us were happy about it, but something that would benifit the whole community we thought, but guess what, run out of money did'nt they, and guess what happened instead. 70 new executive houses were built there thats what. Nice little earner for someone, and to think how we used to sneer at those corrupt little banana republics. Grrr. Stuffed good and proper on that one, but nothing new about that is there. :-(

Archived