MMM Supplement

Bill Miller 1941

Hi Bill, I can't help but a friend of mine got supplements for one of her hobbies by looking on e-bay on the books and magazines section. It might be worth looking there. also, do they have a wanted section, not sure. Joy

Welcome to the forum Bill and perhaps your best bet would be to contact MMM to see if you can get a back issue. They do have the Stardream listed with three separate tests, and if you explain which one interests you i,m sure they,ll be able to help.

(This months issue page 321)

Hi,

Our MMM office copy seems to have gone awol. We do keep the files as a back-up and we may be able to arrange to have all the individual pages printed for you, but you would have to talk to Tina Beaumont on 01778 391187 to see how much the charge would be. Alternatively, you could appeal to forum users to see if anyone has a copy they wouldn't mind posting to you.

Part one of this supplement was published in the March 2007 issue of MMM.

let me know if you need any more info...

Bill Miller 1941 - 2008-07-08 4:36 PM

About 2ish years ago the MMM published 2 supplements Parts One and Two entitled "Improve Your Motorhome" where an Autocruise Stardream was used as the subject for the improvements. I managed to obtain PART TWO but would now like to get PART ONE. Can anyone help me please?

We have got Part One if you still want it. Just PM me with your address and I will send it.

We have 2 Part Two's as well if anyone wants them.

Hi Bill Miller 1941

I hope you dont mind me telling you this but this is an open forum and you should not be putting you personal details on here.

Really you should send your details to the person concerned in a "Private message" (PM)

If you dont know how to do this you simply, click on the persons name on the top left of their post, this give their details and if you scroll down you will see "Send this person a PM, click on that and then send your message.

Any problems with this just ask and someone will put you right.

Best of luck

Hi Bill, Just to endorse what Syd says. I was a bit worried too for you. I had a terrible time with another forum where I gave my address to someone and had a load of trouble. Maybe the mods could remove it for you. Joy

Archived