MP Chucks Out Protester

Birdbrain

There seems to be an expectation these days (supported by the BBC) that the right to civil protest includes the right to trespass on private property because you are protester.

Likewise although we live in an enlightened era of gender equality, female protesters may not be challenged physically by males because good old fashioned chivalry is still required.

Yeah lets praise a Tory MP who assaults a female Greenpeace non violent protester simply for speaking out on the single most important issue the world has ever faced.

Apparently he is now apologising and regrets his action. “I deeply regret this episode and unreservedly apologise to the lady concerned for grabbing her"

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/20/greenpeace-activists-target-philip-hammond-speech-in-climate-protest

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-21 9:01 AM

Yeah lets praise a Tory MP who assaults a female Greenpeace non violent protester simply for speaking out on the single most important issue the world has ever faced.

Apparently he is now apologising and regrets his action. “I deeply regret this episode and unreservedly apologise to the lady concerned for grabbing her"

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/20/greenpeace-activists-target-philip-hammond-speech-in-climate-protest

More Barry hypocrisy *-) .........

It's OK for Farage or Trump supporters to have milkshake thrown over them :-| .........

But chucking out a wet is classed as assault? >:-) ..........

Cannot see much wrong with his action. He used minimum force to eject an uninvited person who was part of a gang disrupting a prestige event.

Like it or not, it is a mild form of terrorism.

The Oxford Dictionary describes terrorism as, "The use of violent action in order to achieve political aims or to force a Government to act".

A group of protestors (note the use of the word protestors used to describe the group by the BBC) actively entered closed proceedings and spread fear and alarm. They could have been anyone and carrying weapons. It is a sad state we have got into when this man feels he has to apologise for his action. :-(

747 - 2019-06-21 9:19 AM

Cannot see much wrong with his action. He used minimum force to eject an uninvited person who was part of a gang disrupting a prestige event.

The Oxford Dictionary describes terrorism as, "The use of violent action in order to achieve political aims or to force a Government to act".

A group of protestors (note the use of the word protestors used to describe the group by the BBC) actively entered closed proceedings and spread fear and alarm. They could have been anyone and carrying weapons. It is a sad state we have got into when this man feels he has to apologise for his action. :-(

Terrorism! Give over. It was a greeny in a cocktail dress FFS! The only violent action I saw was this wamker pinning her against the wall.

Maybe they should be more careful with their security and guest list and why were they allowed to rant on for ages before this happened anyway? Where were the proper security. I saw it live last night and they were allowed to continue for some time.

I don't agree with Greenpeace.

Which makes it all the more galling this Penguin Suited Idiot has handed them a huge PR coup. Instead of being the Civilised Gentleman you should expect of someone in his position, and letting her have her say.

And I see the Maybot is still repeating robotic answers to questions she hasn't been asked 'Asked whether Conservative MPs including Peter Bottomley and Johnny Mercer should have been out on the airwaves defending Field while he was being investigated, the spokeswoman repeated that the prime minister had found the footage to be a cause for concern.' https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/mark-field-suspended-as-minister-after-grabbing-climate-protester-by-neck

747 - 2019-06-21 9:19 AM

LMFAO.......hyperbole overdrive. *-)

We've had Jo Cox , we have MPs threatened every day of the week , we have politicians having all sorts thrown over them and we even have so called comedians asking for acid to be thrown over certain politicians ... How anyone can condemn the moderate force used to throw out a protester is beyond me ... What really sad times we live in or maybe its more like some folk are just really sad ???

Yeah cos they were really scary those young girls in Cocktail dresses handing out leaflets and trying to get their climate change message across. That poor defenceless MP must have been quaking in his boots. Mark Field is the real victim here folks. *-)

Jeesaz! These loony lefties remainery Greenpiece types are really stepping up their violent campaign now. First its milk shakes been chucked at that nice Mr Farage and now a crowd of middle class young girls handing out leaflets by gate crashing a Tory black tie do. Its shocking! UK is just not safe anymore, Im never going out again.

I used to work for Greenpeace in my yoof. Lovely girls. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-21 6:22 PM

That explains a lot ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 9:32 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-21 6:22 PM

That explains a lot ;-) .........

Ive told you before. I was only involved so at Festivals I could tell girls I was the bloke that drove the Rib in front of the Japanese wailing ship harpoon gun to defend the Wale and I was just handing out leaflets for a free pass to the gig.

Now this is how they've been treating protesters in Barrys beloved EU Macron hell hole of France for weeks and weeks and months ... https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1142041644499386368 ... Not a word from Barry or the haters about it though ... No they are way more offended that a TORY MP chucks out a protester ... When Tory/Brexit hatred consumes your every thought

Birdbrain - 2019-06-22 6:32 AM

Now this is how they've been treating protesters in Barrys beloved EU Macron hell hole of France for weeks and weeks and months ... https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1142041644499386368 ... Not a word from Barry or the haters about it though ... No they are way more offended that a TORY MP chucks out a protester ... When Tory/Brexit hatred consumes your every thought

Shocking but where is the full video? For all we know they could have been lobbing petrol bombs at the rozzers 30 seconds earlier. Seems indefensible though that copper knocking that person out from behind though but I fail to see what more "whataboutery" has to do with this thread.

Why do you keep going on about hate all the time? Told yer before, I dont hate anyone me, Im a Lover not a hater! :D

Barryd999 - 2019-06-22 9:55 AM

Shocking but where is the full video? For all we know they could have been lobbing petrol bombs at the rozzers 30 seconds earlier. Seems indefensible though that copper knocking that person out from behind though but I fail to see what more "whataboutery" has to do with this thread.

Why do you keep going on about hate all the time? Told yer before, I dont hate anyone me, Im a Lover not a hater! :D

You keep telling yourself your not a hater ... Problem is what you post says other ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-06-22 5:20 PM

You keep telling yourself your not a hater ... Problem is what you post says other ... Regards

I dont need to tell myself anything thanks. Do you actually know what the word hate means? Dont think I really "hate" anyone. Maybe find some people a bit loathsome, or dislike a lot of people but Im not sat here frothing at the mouth full of hate and bile at stupid politicians or people who disagree with me. The country appears to have gone mad as far as I am concerned or at least a good proportion of it and its so ridiculous now that I just spend most of my time just laughing about it and taking the pish. I spend more time online laughing my tits off than "hating" stuff.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-22 6:34 PM

I dont need to tell myself anything thanks. Do you actually know what the word hate means? Dont think I really "hate" anyone. Maybe find some people a bit loathsome, or dislike a lot of people but Im not sat here frothing at the mouth full of hate and bile at stupid politicians or people who disagree with me. The country appears to have gone mad as far as I am concerned or at least a good proportion of it and its so ridiculous now that I just spend most of my time just laughing about it and taking the pish. I spend more time online laughing my tits off than "hating" stuff.

Errr yes ... I think I know what hate means princess ... detest , despise etc etc which sits pretty well with what youve posted here there and everywhere about Mr Farage , Mr Rees Mogg , Brexit , Boris and not forgetting POTUS Trump who you said you'd rather starve to death than do a deal with , if that aint hate sweetie I dont know what is ... If your laughing your tits off then I sure is glad I aint got a sense of humour

Barryd999 - 2019-06-22 6:34 PM

Do you actually know what the word hate means?

LOL come on now Barry.....you're asking that question to someone whose filled this forum with hatred on a daily basis both in his previous persona and current, prime subjects being a peculiar obsession with London, Sadiq Khan, Muslims, immigrants, Corbyn, anything and anyone remotely associated to the political left.....oh and school teachers who dare to demonstrate. Much more i'm sure but there's a selection for you to be going on with. ;-)

Archived