Mad Nad still stalking Sunak

John52

Now she's posting photoshopped pictures to make it look like Sunak's brandishing a knife.

Must think she can make up what she likes about Sunak like they did to Corbyn.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/31/nadine-dorries-disturbing-tweets-on-rishi-sunak-condemned-by-tory-mps

Seems to be think he wasn't loyal enough to Johnson.

What about loyalty to the people they are supposed to serve *-)

John52 - 2022-07-31 4:12 PM

Now she's posting photoshopped pictures to make it look like Sunak's brandishing a knife.

Must think she can make up what she likes about Sunak like they did to Corbyn.

Fellow Tory MP and cabinet minister Greg Hands, has rightly condemned Dorries over it.

He found it "distasteful and in very poor taste verging on dangerous, especially less than a year after the stabbing of David Amess MP".

Gremlin - 2022-08-01 9:11 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-08-01 8:34 AM

Gremlin - 2022-07-31 8:58 PM

Do you guys ever, you know, live in the real world - or do you just live on an obscure forum with a Chatterbox facility?

You a supporter of the air head weather vain then Grumbling? Nothing would surprise me.

Yes I get the feeling surprise, wonder and insight into the world is not really your forte.

LOL! Well I did predict some time ago that she would be the next PM as Tufton Street declared it so and despite putting on the worst performance by a country mile in the debates, there she is, our next PM so I guess I must have some insight, You never answered the question though.

Gremlin - 2022-08-01 9:39 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-08-01 9:33 AM

Do you guys ever, you know, live in the real world - or do you just live on an obscure forum with a Chatterbox facility?

You a supporter of the air head weather vain then Grumbling? Nothing would surprise me.

Yes I get the feeling surprise, wonder and insight into the world is not really your forte.

LOL! Well I did predict some time ago that she would be the next PM as Tufton Street declared it so and despite putting on the worst performance by a country mile in the debates, there she is, our next PM so I guess I must have some insight, You never answered the question though.

I get tired of telling you I don’t support any of the major parties.

You seem to have a short term memory problem because you repeatedly seek to infer that because I regularly challenge YOUR tribal affiliations - you have to make out I belong to “to the other tribe” (my description) or whatever.

Binary thinking - which in itself is an oxymoron.

Despite how self important you rank yourself I dont bother to remember your political affiliations, only that you come across as a typical Tory / Brexit supporter. I also hardly bother to come on here these days as its dull as dishwater and I have better things to do. Tribal affiliations you say? What would they be then? As far as I am aware I dont have any affiliations with any group or party either.

Gremlin - 2022-08-01 10:22 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-08-01 10:08 AM

Gremlin - 2022-08-01 9:39 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-08-01 9:33 AM

I get tired of telling you I don’t support any of the major parties.

You seem to have a short term memory problem because you repeatedly seek to infer that because I regularly challenge YOUR tribal affiliations - you have to make out I belong to “to the other tribe” (my description) or whatever.

Binary thinking - which in itself is an oxymoron.

Despite how self important you rank yourself I dont bother to remember your political affiliations, only that you come across as a typical Tory / Brexit supporter. I also hardly bother to come on here these days as its dull as dishwater and I have better things to do. Tribal affiliations you say? What would they be then? As far as I am aware I dont have any affiliations with any group or party either.

I’m sure that is a source of relief to me as there is no fecker else left.

Fixed that for you. (lol)

Archived