Made up on twitter

jumpstart

jumpstart - 2021-01-27 8:43 PM

Surrey Live: Covid-deniers abuse East Surrey Hospital staff after man tries to remove patient on oxygen.

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/covid-deniers-abuse-east-surrey-19710885

So he wasn't removed and didn't die. Mmmmmm

What? The original tweet I linked to said the following "Imagine a man in bed, dying of covid, still believing right-wing media lies that it’s all nonsense.

Now imagine being the Dr pleading for the man’s equally brainwashed family to allow treatment because otherwise he’ll be dead in 30 minutes.

It happened."

So it seems only one person is making stuff up?

jumpstart - 2021-01-27 8:43 PM

Surrey Live: Covid-deniers abuse East Surrey Hospital staff after man tries to remove patient on oxygen.

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/covid-deniers-abuse-east-surrey-19710885

So he wasn't removed and didn't die. Mmmmmm

This has already been posted but i'm puzzled by your choice of thread title. What has been "made up"?

jumpstart - 2021-01-28 7:24 AM

Did it not say he died later....

He didn't.

No.

From your own link "Videos have been circulated online showing a group arguing with hospital staff, with one man saying there is no proof coronavirus exists and apparently attempting to remove a patient from the hospital, despite being told they will die if they leave."

Someone on oxygen will die if they have the supply removed.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-28 7:41 AM

He didn't.

No.

From your own link "Videos have been circulated online showing a group arguing with hospital staff, with one man saying there is no proof coronavirus exists and apparently attempting to remove a patient from the hospital, despite being told they will die if they leave."

I know the event happened but the script said....he’ll be dead in 30 mins....it happened.

I assume that meant he died 30 mins later. He did’nt.

jumpstart - 2021-01-28 8:43 AM

He didn't.

No.

I know the event happened but the script said....he’ll be dead in 30 mins....it happened.

Except the patient wasn't removed, he remained on oxygen.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-28 8:52 AM

jumpstart - 2021-01-28 8:43 AM

He didn't.

No.

Except the patient wasn't removed, he remained on oxygen.

He wasn't removed because he didn't die.

Just shows you how useless twitter is as a news outlet.

Its probably more accurate in the Sun LOL.

Archived