Mainly Peaceful BLM ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-08-02 8:34 AM

(lol)

Farage accuses others of causing division in society! You really couldnt make it up.

Yes I remember him looting and causing "funny" violence while heading a paramilitary type organisation just like BLM

Birdbrain - 2020-08-02 9:01 AM

(lol)

Farage accuses others of causing division in society! You really couldnt make it up.

Yes I remember him looting and causing "funny" violence while heading a paramilitary type organisation just like BLM

The division, violence, thuggery and racism that bloke has caused over the last four years or so is a thousand times worse than a few black protesters going a bit hollywood in Brixton on a demonstration. Just look at how his team behaved back in June when they went on the rampage in London and when they couldnt find any black protesters to beat up they set upon the Police.

I bet he is rubbing his hands in glee. Him and all his white supremacist pals. Its a shame a few of the BLM protesters had to portray the image of some kind of fake paramilitary force (they just look a bit silly to be honest) as its played right into his hands.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-02 9:34 AM

(lol)

The division, violence, thuggery and racism that bloke has caused over the last four years or so is a thousand times worse than a few black protesters going a bit hollywood in Brixton on a demonstration. Just look at how his team behaved back in June when they went on the rampage in London and when they couldnt find any black protesters to beat up they set upon the Police.

I bet he is rubbing his hands in glee. Him and all his white supremacist pals. Its a shame a few of the BLM protesters had to portray the image of some kind of fake paramilitary force (they just look a bit silly to be honest) as its played right into his hands.

Played into his hands? *-) ...........

So the fact that the Marxists BLM are now forming paramilitary units in the UK does not concern you? 8-) ..........

Best hope they were doing it to look all Hollywood :-| ..........

Or its going to be You LLLLB folk who are going to look very silly again >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-02 9:41 AM

(lol)

So the fact that the Marxists BLM are now forming paramilitary units in the UK does not concern you? 8-) ..........

Or its going to be You LLLLB folk who are going to look very silly again >:-) .........

Marxists!! (lol) Paramilitary! (lol) Its just a few daft feckers in Brixton dressing up FFS! Probably thought they would look cool on Facebook.

The only Marxists Ive seen lately are the ones that seem to have infiltrated your beloved Tory party

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-02 10:15 AM

(lol)

Marxists!! (lol) Paramilitary! (lol) Its just a few daft feckers in Brixton dressing up FFS! Probably thought they would look cool on Facebook.

The only Marxists Ive seen lately are the ones that seem to have infiltrated your beloved Tory party

I guess we'll find out who was right soon enough :-| ..........

Given that the BLM thugs arn't adverse to a bit of rioting, I doubt we'll have to wait long *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-08-02 10:22 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-08-02 10:15 AM

(lol)

I guess we'll find out who was right soon enough :-| ..........

Given that the BLM thugs arn't adverse to a bit of rioting, I doubt we'll have to wait long *-) ..........

Bet you and Nige cant wait for that to happen huh? I Can just imagine Sewage poised over his keyboard just praying for a few of them to start causing a bit of trouble so he can spout off his hate to the world on Twitter faster than a tramp on a bag of dropped chips.

One things for sure, these BLM protests have certainly brought all the racists out into the open. They cant shut up about it.

However I said from the off that the protests were doomed as its just not possible for them to be completely peaceful, none violent and without vandalism. Most of it has been but it was inevitable that some of it would not be just by the nature and anger of some that are involved. Thats all the likes of Farage, the haters and racists needed.

In some respects it just shows how racism is really alive and well. There are so many desperate to put black people back in their place, they cant shut up about it and are all too eager to point out their failings and they have failed in lots of places. In other words, lets rubbish the cause and not change anything because of a few bad apples and ignore those (the vast majority) that protested peacefully that just want change.

Archived