Malvern Show & Weather.

Hymer C 9.

Is anyone off to the Malvern Show, we are booked on staying on the CCC pitch, just hoping the weather is ok by then, as the line up for the show seems to be good this year, and is there any way forum users could meet up for a chat, nice to put faces to names. (and yes I know there is a thread for the show but it is from 2006 and not much up to date. Carol.

We're going! After visiting Dishy Dave to get cruise put on our camper we'll be there some time on the Thursday until the Sunday (weather permitting!). We're looking forward to it as we've never been before ... anyone know if it's liable to be affected by the wet weather (not floods hopefully), just the rain?

We put down UK Campsites as our 'club' as we belong to this but not the others and I don't recall a section for 'Forum members'.

Charles and I will be there early Friday morning all being well. I have booked us into the C&CC area -

I will pm my mobile number to all who have said they are going and maybe we can have a get together for little or lot of liquid refreshments and a few nibbles.

so look in your inboxes por favor

Carol

I've got an idea ... yup, I do have them occasionally!

What about those of us who are going putting a sign in our windscreen with our user ID written on it? That way if we are wandering around we can 'recognise' each other from the forum and pop over to say hi?

What d'ya think? :-S

Yes Janine, a good idea, I know Diamond Daves 'van from rallies with another forum, I also have Holdsworth Owners Club Badge stuck in the window, have you joined yet? We have some good rallies with a nice crowd of members. Most of us no longer have Holdsworths for an obvious reason, we do miss our old Ranger. Unfortunately I had to get an automatic. Dodgey left leg. Stroke! but I keep going just for spite.

Funny you should ask, David, I sent the application off yesterday!

I am also going to book Malvern today. I was going to wait and see what the weather does, but I have been waiting since May for summer to return and if I don't go away soon, I will............ well, I don't know what, but I will (lol)

Hi to everyone who has posted on this, sadly yesterday my mum passed away, and at the moment don't know where I am, but think if all is well a break may do me a bit of good , and we may come down for a few days if we do would be really good to meet up with fellow forum users. Carol

Hi Carol

My condolences to you. It will be a hard time for you but speaking from personal experience it will get easier but will take a bit of time (we lost my hubby's Mum in December after a short illness).

Just take it a day at a time. If you need to chat drop me a PM.

Mel B

Forgot to say, we'll be in the UK Campsites area - don't belong to other clubs now so had to pick that one to get the discount - anyway see you all there - our reg is FJ56 YPM - low profile Rimor 645TC. We're bring a few bits and pieces to see if we can sell them so we'll probably have signs in the window so you should be able to spot us.

Oh, and if you see two nutter riding around on push bikes with a kiddy trailer behind one with 2 dogs in ... that's us!

rimor2.jpg.25891f0d12fc8f45b61ac7ca82f0814b.jpg

Anyone taking their stetsons and revolvers then? :-S

Off to bed now so I guess I'll find out on Thursday as we're setting of tomorrow teatime so won't get the change to have a shuftie on here again before setting off.

See you on the showground guys (Dave - see you on Thursday morning chuck, don't forget to take Dex to work!!!)

So-long, partners ... hopefully it'll be a rooting tooting weekend, dog-gone it, can't wait! (lol)

Whey-hey! What a stonking good weekend! I met with 'Uncle Clive' and Dodgy Dave ... oops, sorry, Diamond Dave!!!! Plus their better halves and Val & George Collinge as well as Gordon and Jane and saw' the Jagos (in their posh van, lovely looker it is too) ... all in the flesh, for real, yes they really DO exist, the lot of them!! Oh, and nearly forgot, lovely Dexter the dog ... star of the show!

Oh, and just so you all know how hard they all work at these gatherings here's a photo of Clive doing some quality pondering ...

clive.jpg.bdac2610841d63c5bf20c66c3fa79162.jpg

Archived