Mary owl girl

ROON

Hi Roon, thank you - I too have missed coming here but apart from being away my computer was poorly - aw bless!! (lol)

Only just got it back and as it was completely cleaned I am having to log in and remember passwords again - it can be a nightmare. I always try to use the same wherever possible but sometimes the username has been taken and I need another!!

At the moment I won't be on any Forum much as we are preparing for and working up to our Skipton Country Muusic Festival which begins a week tomorrow.

I have the programmes to do and the slips for the visiting caravans etc and it takes up quite a lot of time. I can only do this after my granddaughter goes home as it takes far longer when she "helps" although she does help with some things.

I only hope and pray that the torrential downpour we had over the last two days does not happen over the Fest as I work outside and although I have an old caravan for my office we still get wet.

Guest JudgeMental
ROON - 2008-08-13 12:42 PM

Judge... what was all that about! 8-)

A simple plea for divine enlightenment. Plus we have just returned from hol's and weather is soooooo miserable here :-(

Archived