May evades one to one debate with Corbyn - Again

John52

I can understand this comment ... Would be pointless. Maybot will just parrot meaningless soundbites over and over, and Corbyn would never commit to anything. The nation would be none the wiser

But, to be fair, how can Corbyn commit to anything when he isn't in power, and he doesn't know what the situation will be if and when he is?

PS: Maybot definition: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/10/making-maybot-theresa-may-rise-and-fall

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-08 9:57 AM

Pointless hearing from either of them really until there is a second referendum. I would rather not have Corbyn fighting our corner if there is though.

Yeah a closet Remoaner debating with a closet Brexiteer (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-08 1:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-08 9:57 AM

Pointless hearing from either of them really until there is a second referendum. I would rather not have Corbyn fighting our corner if there is though.

Yeah a closet Remoaner debating with a closet Brexiteer (lol) .........

Its all bonkers! Nobody really knows if Theresa is really plotting a devious remainer plot or has gone Brexit Batsh1t crazy and Corbyn defo is a Brexiteer. You couldnt make it up.

Get em off and put Joe Johnson up against his brother. I would pay good money to see that.

Archived