May in the EU

Bulletguy

May seemed relieved to be in the EU yesterday where she was greeted with politeness by other country leaders whilst here some of her own party politicians want her out and Brexiters want her strung up!

But listen to what the Prime Ministers of Luxembourg and Netherland had to say.....both spot on.

Dutch Prime Minister.

Tracker - 2018-12-14 6:15 PM

Such a shame that Mrs May is not treated with the same politeness on this forum then isn't it?

Politeness and respect: ought to be common practice, in parliament, forums, society in general.

I agree with Tracker

Snowie

snowie - 2018-12-14 7:50 PM

Tracker - 2018-12-14 6:15 PM

Such a shame that Mrs May is not treated with the same politeness on this forum then isn't it?

Politeness and respect: ought to be common practice, in parliament, forums, society in general.

I agree with Tracker

Snowie

Except on Chatterbox. It will lose all its character if we started being pleasant to each other.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-12-14 8:43 PM

snowie - 2018-12-14 7:50 PM

I agree with Tracker

Snowie

You either think that politicians should be treated with respect on forums

OR

...you agree with Tracker.

;-)

Politicians only get my respect if they stick to their promises :-| ...........

It's clear that Mrs May Lied when she said No Deal is better than a Bad deal >:-( ...........

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 7:14 AM

Talking of the EU ... Look at its unelected President smashed out of his skull on wine paid for by us ...

... No wonder the old drunk is so happy

Oh come on! Who hasnt got p*ssed at work and played with a few colleagues hair or given them a cheeky kiss?

Anyone? 8-)

Barryd999 - 2018-12-15 8:31 AM

Talking of the EU ... Look at its unelected President smashed out of his skull on wine paid for by us ...

Oh come on! Who hasnt got p*ssed at work and played with a few colleagues hair or given them a cheeky kiss?

Anyone? 8-)

Speak for yaself ... I never fancied any of the blokes I worked with enough to do either of those unlike you obviously ... Unelected Druncker is p*ssed at work , home , his work home , his chauffeur driven motor etc etc all paid for by us ... Hes really taking the p*ss but its obvious you'd rather have him as your leader regardless of the fact hes an old p*sshead ... Lordy ... Hes that p*ssed as normal hes gotta hold on to Mrs May and the desk and cant remember just insulting her ...

... What a disgrace he is

Anyone? 8-)

Nope, never. Always treated women with the respect to which they are entitled and never got the worse for booze at work. Never did me any harm, nor anyone else.

Anyone? 8-)

I've known girls at work take days off to avoid men like that - so I wouldn't expect anyone to admit it on a forum.

;-)

pelmetman - 2018-12-15 8:28 AM

It's clear that Mrs May Lied when she said No Deal is better than a Bad deal >:-( ...........

Thats not clesr

Itsdebateable, depending on how bad the deal

Its clear she lied when she said she wouldn't call a snap election.

Anyone? 8-)

I wouldn't even describe it as a "cheeky" kiss. In many parts of Europe it's a perfectly normal an acceptable manner of greeting.......apart from the forever stiff as starch British. The latest lunacy, apparently a tv advert has 'upset' the delicate ones because it shows a little boy being....err well, a boy, and a little girl being a girl. The gender fluids don't like that and the wacko's claim it's gender stereotyping, so it got pulled. *-)

Some funny comments on that twitter link and some wag posted a clip of May jiggling her way on stage to "Dancing Queen". (lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-12-15 6:11 PM

Talking of the EU ... Look at its unelected President...

Incorrect. The position of President has to be nominated by the council and then formally elected by parliament for a five year term of office.

Who elected the council ???

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 6:38 PM

Incorrect. The position of President has to be nominated by the council and then formally elected by parliament for a five year term of office.

Parliament elects.....not EC.

Bulletguy - 2018-12-15 7:44 PM

Interesting piece in your Bible about Drunckers election victory as head of the very dodgy EU ... "The Accidental President" ... Kinda says it all

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 8:15 PM

Interesting piece in your Bible about Drunckers election victory as head of the very dodgy EU ... "The Accidental President" ... Kinda says it all

Wtf are you waffling about? :-|

Bulletguy - 2018-12-15 8:38 PM

Your getting angry again ... Using threatening language again ... It's not a very nice look ... Calm down

Bulletguy - 2018-12-15 6:29 PM

Anyone? 8-)

I wouldn't even describe it as a "cheeky" kiss. In many parts of Europe it's a perfectly normal an acceptable manner of greeting.......apart from the forever stiff as starch British.

I've not heard of any places in Europe where getting kissed by a drunk is " an acceptable manner of greeting ".

It might be acceptable to the drunk but I doubt if many of the ladies like it.

:-|

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 9:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-15 8:38 PM

Your getting angry again ... Using threatening language again ... It's not a very nice look ... Calm down

"Angry"...."threatening language"......lol *-)

malc d - 2018-12-15 9:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-15 6:29 PM

Anyone? 8-)

I wouldn't even describe it as a "cheeky" kiss. In many parts of Europe it's a perfectly normal an acceptable manner of greeting.......apart from the forever stiff as starch British.

I've not heard of any places in Europe where getting kissed by a drunk is " an acceptable manner of greeting ".

It might be acceptable to the drunk but I doubt if many of the ladies like it.

:-|

I couldn't see any evidence of drunkeness tbh Malc. Cheek kissing is commonplace as a way of greeting in Europe. For us here in UK we're a bit too conservative for that and many probably still see it as a prelude to 'naughty stuff'.

malc d - 2018-12-15 11:16 AM

Anyone? 8-)

I've known girls at work take days off to avoid men like that - so I wouldn't expect anyone to admit it on a forum.

;-)

Yeah it was a bit of a tongue in cheek (hmm, maybe not the right phrase) joke.

Archived