Men eh,

donna miller

3 students in a psychiatry class,

1st student is asked "what`s the opposite of joy ?"..."sorrow" she replied.

the 2nd student is asked "what`s the opposite of saddness ?"

"happiness" she replied.

finaly the lecturer came to the only man in the class, "what`s the opposite of woe?"......

"giddy up" came the reply.

(lol) :D

GJH - 2008-12-16 8:36 AM

A fine illustration of the fact that many women look at the world through rose tinted glasses whilst men live in the real world.

Very noble of you Donna, thanks (lol) (lol)

Graham

I thought "Donna Noble" was a mate of Dr Who's - definitely not in the real world then :D !

10 Reasons why Women need a Man in their life...............

#1........To remind them how lucky they were to be born female.

#2.........Err, that's about it.

:D :D :D

Come on fellas, come up with something a bit more original than PMT or blonde jokes, and let's keep it friendly eh.

donna miller - 2008-12-16 12:03 PM 10 Reasons why Women need a Man in their life............... #1........To remind them how lucky they were to be born female. #2.........Err, that's about it. :D :D :D Come on fellas, come up with something a bit more original than PMT or blonde jokes, and let's keep it friendly eh.

Hi Donna

Long time no speak, but here are some things to defend us males.

"All men see in only 16 colours, like windows default. Peach - for example -  is a fruit not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what Mauve is.

I am in shape. Round is a shape.

Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

If we ask you "what's the matter"? and you say Nothing, then we will act like there's nothing wrong. We know you're lying, but it's not worth the hassle!!

Thai

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_mrgreen.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_mrgreen.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_mrgreen.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_mrgreen.gif

donna miller - 2008-12-16 12:03 PM

10 Reasons why Women need a Man in their life...............

#1........To remind them how lucky they were to be born female.

#2.........Err, that's about it.

:D :D :D

This is, of course, totally logical.

Reason 1 reminds women that they are lucky to be born female because that means they are ideally suited to have a man in their life.

Obvious, therefore, that there is no need for further reasons :D :D :D

Graham

cleaning, washing, cooking, organising things so that everything runs smoothly, someone to shout at, disagree with and frown at, someone to have a cuddle with and who will kiss all ills better, a surragate mother cos men are always lickle boys

These are the reasons a man seeks and needs a woman in his life, and remember

- Behind every good man there is an even better - good woman

(lol) (lol)

before anyone comments - spelling mistakes are intentional

Guest Tracker
chatterdog - 2008-12-16 2:35 PM

cleaning, washing, cooking, organising things so that everything runs smoothly, someone to shout at, disagree with and frown at, someone to have a cuddle with and who will kiss all ills better, a surragate mother cos men are always lickle boys

These are the reasons a man seeks and needs a woman in his life, and remember

Can't argue with that Maggie - which is why I did the man thing, went out hunting (aka on the pull!) and caught myself a good'un!

I could live without a woman in my life but it would not be half as much fun as having a wife with a certain colour hair who speaks a language all of her own at times!

But I wouldn't change her for the world - even if I could!

donna miller - 2008-12-16 3:02 PM Hi Thai, nice to see you back. :-D

Donna

Nice to be back. Here are some more thoughts.

"If something we've said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways upstes you, then we meant the other one."

"Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl now. If it's up put it down. We men need the seat up, you need it down. You never hear us complaining that the seat is down"

"You can either ask us to do something, or tell us how to do something - NOT both. If you know how best to do it, then don't ask us."

"Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we men do. Sympathy is what you get from your girlfriends."

Thaihttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-12-17 6:06 PM

Tony Jones - 2008-12-17 9:08 AM

But sadly the corollary of that is ...

Why do men have long arms? Because our feet are bigger :-(

..and I thought it was because their pockets were deeper.. :D

Not mine!

Tracker - 2008-12-17 6:10 PM

Not mine!

A more generous man I have never met, Rich ;-)

vindiboy - 2008-12-16 9:52 PM

Why do woman get married in white ? because all kitchen appliances are white. :-o :-o

I thought it was so that the men can see where their bride is standing through the haze of being half sozzled from the night before .... :D

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-12-17 6:14 PM

Tracker - 2008-12-17 6:10 PM

Not mine!

A more generous man I have never met, Rich ;-)

Oh how a good touch of irony always brings a smile!

Guest Tracker

WOMAN'S DIARY:

Saturday 20 October

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely.

I'd been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and was a bit late meeting him - thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud, so I suggested go somewhere quieter to talk.

He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we went somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself - he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying.

I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in. He hesitated but followed. I asked him what was wrong, but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about ten minutes of silence I said that I was going upstairs to bed.

I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile.

He didn't follow me up immediately but came up later and, to my surprise, we made love - but he still seemed distant and a bit cold. Cried myself to sleep -I think he's planning to leave me - maybe he's found someone else.

MAN'S DIARY:

Saturday 20 October

England lost the Rugby

Gutted.

Got a shag though.

Archived