Message for Mic from Hell eeeeeeeee

Geoff Bell

• 3 months later...
Guest Frank Wilkinson

[QUOTE]Geoff Bell - 2006-09-28 8:19 PM Victors quiet.[/QUOTE]

If you're refering to me Geoff, yesterday I was working in my study all day printing and collating 500 documents and nipping in and out of the forum to stop getting bored.

Today I played golf from 8.00 a.m. until about 1.00 pm and at 4.00 p.m went out to a dinner at an organisation that I'm in and arrived home a few minutes ago.

I lost at golf but had a lovely evening! I only mention this in case you're worried about me!

Nice to see you back Frank. What would we do without your stimulating repartee. Problem is, there doesn't appear to be anyone for you to argue with at the moment.

Guest Frank Wilkinson

[QUOTE]michele - 2007-01-17 11:32 PM Dear Frank , No he is not refurring to you. This is last years post . I am not sure I don't know if you were around then . *-)[/QUOTE]

Well spotted Michele, I never noticed the date. That's what comes of returning home late and logging on after half a bottle of good claret!

Guest Frank Wilkinson

[QUOTE]peter - 2007-01-17 11:28 PM Nice to see you back Frank. What would we do without your stimulating repartee. Problem is, there doesn't appear to be anyone for you to argue with at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I know Peter, it's a b*gger isn't it! Can't we start a midnight argument club?

I'm not sure why I'm bothering censoring the word b*gger, with all the graphic description of someone visiting the lavatory that's going on not far from here.

[QUOTE]Frank Wilkinson - 2007-01-17 11:43 PM

[QUOTE]michele - 2007-01-17 11:32 PM Dear Frank , No he is not refurring to you. This is last years post . I am not sure I don't know if you were around then . *-)[/QUOTE]

Well spotted Michele, I never noticed the date. That's what comes of returning home late and logging on after half a bottle of Methylated Spirits!

[/QUOTE] Didn't know you were that desperate frank

Guest Frank Wilkinson
[QUOTE]peter - 2007-01-17 11:45 PM [QUOTE]Frank Wilkinson - 2007-01-17 11:43 PM

Well spotted Michele, I never noticed the date. That's what comes of returning home late and logging on after half a bottle of Methylated Spirits!

[/QUOTE] Didn't know you were that desperate frank[/QUOTE]

Now that's genuinely funny!

[QUOTE]Frank Wilkinson - 2007-01-17 11:44 PM

[QUOTE]peter - 2007-01-17 11:28 PM Nice to see you back Frank. What would we do without your stimulating repartee. Problem is, there doesn't appear to be anyone for you to argue with at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why I'm bothering censoring the word b*gger, with all the graphic description of someone visiting the lavatory that's going on not far from here.

[/QUOTE] O/k Frank. Youv'e got ten minutes to think of something to argue about.

Guest Frank Wilkinson
[QUOTE]peter - 2007-01-17 11:50 PM [QUOTE]Frank Wilkinson - 2007-01-17 11:44 PM

[/QUOTE] O/k Frank. Youv'e got ten minutes to think of something to argue about.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I've just read this advert in the Guardian, I think that it's disgraceful - what about you?

British Nuclear Fuels - man wanted to operate nuclear fissionable isotope molecular reactive counters and three phase cyclotronic radium photosynthesisers - No experience necessary.

What's the world coming to I want to know?

Phew, made it with three minutes to spare.

Christ, that's a bit heavy for this time of night. Perhaps Brian Kirby will be able to respond far more eloquently than myself on this subject.

Guest starspirit
I was going to apply for the job as PM but I see that there already is a candidate with no experince vying for the job. Welcome back Geoff - it's a bit early for an old tortoise to come out of hibernation init? Must be global warming and we all know whose fault that is don't we?

• 2 months later...
And wider, and I can,t post a reply on it. Twooks turned down my offer of a pint and a curry on friday night, and I just wanted to thank her for letting me down gently. Not the sort of response i,m used to. Braintree. Not far from you. Be carefull. ;-)

Archived