Met Officers arrested

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 9:25 AM

Oh dear God. this is just disgusting. I think most of us realise there is a real problem but I would never have expected this here, America maybe but not London. No wonder Black people are so angry. This is vile.

Disgusting without doubt ... Just what does the colour of the victims have to do with owt ??? ... Your race baiting Barry and its not a Priti sight

Oh dear God. this is just disgusting. I think most of us realise there is a real problem but I would never have expected this here, America maybe but not London. No wonder Black people are so angry. This is vile.

Beggars belief doesn't it but they've effectively signed their own dismissal as there's no way the IOPC can keep them on the force. Their employment as police officers is over.....and they provided the evidence. Whether it was racially motivated or not is irrespective as what they did was totally out of order.

Ironically the photo of the huge black guy carrying a white protester to safety last week....turns out the white guy is a former police officer.

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 10:04 AM

Disgusting without doubt ... Just what does the colour of the victims have to do with owt ??? ... Your race baiting Barry and its not a Priti sight

Like the mother said. It reminds her of the photographs from not that long ago in the deep south in America of white people posing smiling next to the hanging body of a black person at a lynching. Are you seriously suggesting this is not race related? *-)

I dont believe they have named and shamed yet but ill take a wild stab in the dark that when they do they are all white.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 3:47 PM

I dont believe they have named and shamed yet but ill take a wild stab in the dark that when they do they are all white.

You mean "you" hope they're white Brits :-| ..........

Like the mother said. It reminds her of the photographs from not that long ago in the deep south in America of white people posing smiling next to the hanging body of a black person at a lynching. Are you seriously suggesting this is not race related? *-)

Show me what bearing the girls skin colour has Princess other than your own twisted hate issues ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 8:50 PM

Show me what bearing the girls skin colour has Princess other than your own twisted hate issues ???

Did you not read what I said above? What other reason do you think there would be for sharing funny selfies with the dead bodies of two black women?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-29 10:18 AM

Did you not read what I said above? What other reason do you think there would be for sharing funny selfies with the dead bodies of two black women?

Princess for a start one of those poor "black women" is mixed race ... What evidence do you seriously have to say that the pictures were taken purely because the women are "black" ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-29 4:57 PM

Princess for a start one of those poor "black women" is mixed race ... What evidence do you seriously have to say that the pictures were taken purely because the women are "black" ???

Those Policemen clearly thought it was amusing to share selfies with the dead bodies so what do you think their reasons were for doing so then?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-30 9:03 AM

Those Policemen clearly thought it was amusing to share selfies with the dead bodies so what do you think their reasons were for doing so then?

Thankfully the officers concerned will be dismissed from duties and thrown out of the force....the sooner the better imo. The IOPC have all the evidence they need.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-30 9:03 AM

Because they are mentally disturbed individuals maybe ??? ... Are you saying if the victims had been gay/French/disabled/Tories/Celtic fans/builders/vegetarians etc etc the cops would have done it for those reasons ??? ... You pick up on that they are black though one is mixed race so they did it cor they iz raciiiist though there is absolutely no proof for that ??? ... You are part of the problem Barry , from your exclusively whites only village ... You and your ilk are causing and adding to the division

Mr Hussein has been arrested over the murders ... Given Hussein is an Islamic name one has to conclude by Barrys logic this was yet another Islamic attack to add to a very, very, very long list ... Lordy ... Scream about some photos yet stay quiet about the actual murder ... Sounds about right in our own liccle hate world

Birdbrain - 2020-07-07 6:46 AM

Mr Hussein has been arrested over the murders ... Given Hussein is an Islamic name one has to conclude by Barrys logic this was yet another Islamic attack to add to a very, very, very long list ... Lordy ... Scream about some photos yet stay quiet about the actual murder ... Sounds about right in our own liccle hate world

The thread is about the horrific sharing of selfies with Police officers and the two dead black girls. All murder is horrific which is what makes this entire macabre and racist incident much worse.

Perhaps you would like to share the source of this latest info.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-07 8:33 AM

The thread is about the horrific sharing of selfies with Police officers and the two dead black girls. All murder is horrific which is what makes this entire macabre and racist incident much worse.

Quite, so we don't need Antony hijacking the thread to push his anti-Muslim bile everyone has grown weary of. *-)

The facts are two police officers have been arrested for offences as in the op link and currently suspended from duty and bailed, and due to the professionalism of other officers with a moral code of conduct, an 18 year old youth has appeared in court charged with the murders of both sisters.

Given you have difficulty in acknowledging one of the poor sisters isnt black but mixed race I dont see how any of your raciiiist rant rubbish can be taken seriously ... I presume you dont even know the ethnic background of the officers involved ??? ... Hate on

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-07 3:03 PM

Quite, so we don't need Antony hijacking the thread to push his anti-Muslim bile everyone has grown weary of. *-)

The facts are two police officers have been arrested for offences as in the op link and currently suspended from duty and bailed, and due to the professionalism of other officers with a moral code of conduct, an 18 year old youth has appeared in court charged with the murders of both sisters.

Some more "facts" ...........

Danyal Hussein is accused of killing sisters Nicole Smallman, 27, and Bibaa Henry, 46, in Fryent Country Park in Wembley in the early hours of Saturday June 6.

Sounds like another BAME on BAME killing :-| ........

He obviously doesn't think Black Lives Matter.........

Birdbrain - 2020-07-07 4:21 PM

Given you have difficulty in acknowledging one of the poor sisters isnt black but mixed race I dont see how any of your raciiiist rant rubbish can be taken seriously ... I presume you dont even know the ethnic background of the officers involved ??? ... Hate on

You think racists are not racist about mixed race people? Think again. My best pal is mixed race as are my two nieces. Trust me in some ways its even worse!

What reason do you think they took funny selfies with murdered black (and mixed) race girls?

Barryd999 - 2020-07-08 12:06 PM

You think racists are not racist about mixed race people? Think again. My best pal is mixed race as are my two nieces. Trust me in some ways its even worse!

What reason do you think they took funny selfies with murdered black (and mixed) race girls?

So a black Police officer who attacked white underage girls as happened here in West Yorkshire attacked them because they are white , it all boils down to race does it now ??? ... You cant tell me anything about racism either princess , me and my family as whites have been victims of it , only on Monday did I get "you bald white bast@rd" by a young Asian guy trying to barge his way in front of me ... You stick to your exclusively whites only village Barry

pelmetman - 2020-07-08 8:48 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-07-07 3:03 PM

Some more "facts" ...........

Danyal Hussein is accused of killing sisters Nicole Smallman, 27, and Bibaa Henry, 46, in Fryent Country Park in Wembley in the early hours of Saturday June 6.

Sounds like another BAME on BAME killing :-| ........

The ethnicity of the accused murderer, currently in custody and rightly subject to due process by trial, is not the subject of the thread topic. So i will remind you again. Two police officers investigating, posed taking 'selfies' by the bodies of the two murdered victims and shared them on social media. The ethnicity of the officers is unknown and neither for that matter is it relevant but what certainly IS, is the disgusting actions of those officers you are obviously reluctant to condemn. Why is that?

They have brought nothing but shame to the force which nobody in their right mind would attempt to minimise or defend. Utterly disgusting.

Birdbrain - 2020-07-08 12:21 PM

So a black Police officer who attacked white underage girls as happened here in West Yorkshire attacked them because they are white , it all boils down to race does it now ??? ... You cant tell me anything about racism either princess , me and my family as whites have been victims of it , only on Monday did I get "you bald white bast@rd" by a young Asian guy trying to barge his way in front of me ... You stick to your exclusively whites only village Barry

(lol) Sorry, cannot tell a lie. PMSL.

Does that make me a racist now? 8-)

I got kicked in the shins by a black four year old in Watford once who called me a "White Nigga!". :-(

Barryd999 - 2020-07-08 5:18 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-08 12:21 PM

(lol) Sorry, cannot tell a lie. PMSL.

Does that make me a racist now? 8-)

I got kicked in the shins by a black four year old in Watford once who called me a "White Nigga!". :-(

Conveniently ignored my question

Archived