Michele Holiday.

Hymer C 9.

Guest starspirit

Meanwhile Michele we'll enjoy the peace and quiet too but with one gone and one missing in action it might be a quiet weekend on here.

Now I wonder what we could do to entertain ourselves - I know - we could even go away in our environmentally unfriendly but government coffers friendly dormobile thingy!

To late Richard, your comments have already been noted and will be passed on in due course with the usual embellishments added on.

Hope she has a good time as she,s having more than her fair share of problems and in need of this break by the sound of it.

Guest starspirit
Tony Jones - 2007-04-04 8:23 AM

I'll be around over the weekend, if anyone wants someone to insult. The day-job prevents us escaping over Easter, so we're giving Hannibal (the van) his first run of the year Mon-Weds.

It's a tough old life Tony init? I wonder who it was that brought religion into Easter just to enliven your bank holiday weekend by having you work?

They do have a lot to answer for do they not?

We're at home this weekend because we are off for a couple of weeks the following weekend as you all deserve a break from me.

Hello Richard,

Enjoy your two week break. I envy you. With Frank departed and yourself going to be absent for a while the forums are going to be a duller view.

I hope that BK and the other erudite posters are still active though,

Have fun, Mike.

We went to Colville Montgomery tiny Aire don't even try if your camper is a 6 berth still peacful night.

Mount San Michel lovely just to be there on our own spent a nice day in the sun eating and drinking tried out the crepes apple cider calavados with cream wonderful . sat relaxing thinking where to go next .

We ended up drifting to Omaha Beach see the war museum and all the D Day landings .bought some Dog Tags for my son and a D day landing plaque for his bedroom door.

then went to Arromanches stayed on the Municipal as the Aire & the car park were full. then moved on to Bayeux then onto Hornfleur again without anyone in tow it was wonderful .By now we had managed to spend around £60/70 on phone calls as the little one took ill again so the care home took her off to hospital so between Home my daughter the care home & the hospital quite alot of phone calls of course they dont realise that not only do they pay but we pay as well.

So from Hornfleur straight back to the shuttle with a little D tour to cap blanc nez and site two caps .Canadien war graves then home ..

Boring really BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE AND COULDN'T OF CARED LESS IF IT RAINED FOR THE WHOLE WEEK>

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Hi Michele. Managed to get two nights away by the coast and as you said, enjoyed every minute of it. Its been a long old winter, and with the beautifull weather a chance to unwind and check everythings working with the van. No problems and back to the daily grind for now, but light at the end of the tunnel and looking foward to the summer.

Guest starspirit
sax - 2007-04-10 10:37 PM

Hello Richard,

Enjoy your two week break. I envy you. With Frank departed and yourself going to be absent for a while the forums are going to be a duller view.

I hope that BK and the other erudite posters are still active though,

Have fun, Mike.

Thanks Mike - cheque in the post as agreed!

Are you any relation to the little waiter from Barcelona?

• 1 month later...

Archived