Milly No Mates...........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2022-01-13 6:51 PM

She aint wrong though and if nothing else the Mail just highlighted her message for her FOC.

With our electoral system I don't think there is much point in starting another political party.

The most any small party can hope for is to make a minor dent in Labour or Tory majorities.

:-|

malc d - 2022-01-14 9:15 AM

She aint wrong though and if nothing else the Mail just highlighted her message for her FOC.

With our electoral system I don't think there is much point in starting another political party.

The most any small party can hope for is to make a minor dent in Labour or Tory majorities.

I dunno

There are many who would never vote Labour.

So if you want a right wing party you only have a choice of one - however incompetent and corrupt they are.

Which is how they have got so arrogant.

Taking bungs to sell useless PPE Test & Trace etc

Throwing parties at No 10, which their police ignore, whilst fining the plebs and students getting expelled for doing the same.

Total p!sstake - Home Secretary telling us to shop our neighbours, they must be laughing at the stupid plebs fighting amongst themselves like rats in a sack.

True. I would rather see both the Tory and Labour party split to be honest. The ToryKippers can go off and join some new KIPPER hard right racist party and the Sandal wearing beardy Corbynites can go off and form something with Jezza. Then we might end up with either a centre left or centre right party in power which at least might earn us some respect around the world. Of course it could backfire and the Peoples Racist Kipper Party might win it but that would basically just be what we have now really.

Guest pelmetman

It looks like the LOSER Brigade are going to be spoilt for choice at the next election, for where to place their LOSER vote :D..........

FPP democracy is great B-)..........

For us Winners ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2022-01-14 10:22 AM

It looks like the LOSER Brigade are going to be spoilt for choice at the next election, for where to place their LOSER vote :D..........

FPP democracy is great B-)..........

For us Winners ;-) ..........

You best hope your hero Johnsons demise doesn't split the Tory party then which it may well do. Imagine that. What will you do then Dave? Who will you back?

Archived