Modern Britain

antony1969

Its not quite as simple as that cleverly put together video shows though. Firstly the nutter spouting off in Birmingham was nearly three years ago and in the full video it shows that the lone copper is totally surrounded by what appear to be Muslims so perhaps he thought it best and safest not to arrest this bloke at this time but he was later arrested and charged.

The Christian Preacher was de arrested and no charges brought.

Dont get me wrong, nobody should be able to get in a police officers face like that or have a go at a woman for what she is wearing presumably in a similar tone without getting nicked and it seems he was nicked. As to why the coppers felt the need to arrest the Christian preacher I dunno, seems excessive.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-25 11:57 AM

Its not quite as simple as that cleverly put together video shows though. Firstly the nutter spouting off in Birmingham was nearly three years ago and in the full video it shows that the lone copper is totally surrounded by what appear to be Muslims so perhaps he thought it best and safest not to arrest this bloke at this time but he was later arrested and charged.

Dont get me wrong, nobody should be able to get in a police officers face like that or have a go at a woman for what she is wearing presumably in a similar tone without getting nicked and it seems he was nicked. As to why the coppers felt the need to arrest the Christian preacher I dunno, seems excessive.

What's 3 years ago got to do with it ??? ... Seems your saying because other Muslims were there the cop didnt arrest him , why would that be ???

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 12:37 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-25 11:57 AM

What's 3 years ago got to do with it ??? ... Seems your saying because other Muslims were there the cop didnt arrest him , why would that be ???

Well maybe he figured it could turn nasty and he was on his own although in the actual video most of them are laughing rather than getting angry. Point is the bloke did get arrested and charged the other bloke didnt.

Archived