More Brexit good news..........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We haven't left yet *-) just exporters benefitting from the crash in the pound whilst they have still got free trade.

David Jason says Dell Boy Trotter would have supported Brexit. (lol)

He wouldn't be interested in the political issues, just what he could make out of it selling to both sides - Brexiteers and Remainers (lol)

Like the other Brexiteers are - who are conning you into going along with it (lol)

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-08-10 11:48 AM

Thats not awkward for some ... You see that funny bit in that piece ... Labour/Momentums very own John McDonnell chirping in with "Labour will bring stability to the economy" ... Lordy ... TFI Friday

Labour's previous reputation for splashing the cash will pale into insignificance if Corbyn gets hold of the UK's cheque book 8-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 11:16 AM

Another day......another Brexit good news story B-) ..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6058615/Unemployment-falls-40-YEAR-low-number-EU-nationals-working-UK-sees-record-drop.html

Should help boost wages to ;-) .........

No it won't......in fact if you pulled yourself away from that Beano rag and started reading informative news you'd see pay growth has slumped. But you find pretty coloured charts showing less EU citizens working in UK more appealing. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 11:48 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6058615/Unemployment-falls-40-YEAR-low-number-EU-nationals-working-UK-sees-record-drop.html

No it won't......in fact if you pulled yourself away from that Beano rag and started reading informative news you'd see pay growth has slumped. But you find pretty coloured charts showing less EU citizens working in UK more appealing. *-)

"Nominal AWE (regular pay) rose by 2.7% in the three months to June 2018."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/articles/supplementaryanalysisofaverageweeklyearnings/august2018

You need to stop reading those gutter lefty rags >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 12:04 PM

The slowest rate since January so it's not "boosting wages".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 12:12 PM

It's still going UP ;-) ..........

It'll go up even faster as employers have a smaller labour pool to fish from.........something I'd of thought a Labour supporter would be pleased with >:-) ..........

Up the workers eh? :D ...........

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 12:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 12:12 PM

It's still going UP ;-) ..........

It'll go up even faster as employers have a smaller labour pool to fish from.........something I'd of thought a Labour supporter would be pleased with >:-) ..........

Up the workers eh? :D ...........

So how soon can we expect to see this new found 'devotion' to staying put and pay higher costs of living in the country you voted to wreck instead of running off to Spain to live on the cheap most of the year?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 12:57 PM

So how soon can we expect to see this new found 'devotion' to staying put and pay higher costs of living in the country you voted to wreck instead of running off to Spain to live on the cheap most of the year?

I like to spread my wealth amongst Johnny foreigner to :D ............

Guest pelmetman

Productivity up to B-) ...........Highest since 2016 :D .........

United Kingdom Productivity 1971-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

UK labour productivity, as measured by output per hour, increased 0.4 percent on quarter in the three months to June 2018, following a 0.4 percent drop in the previous period, a preliminary estimate showed. This rise was the result of a 0.4 percent increase in gross value added accompanied by a 0.1 percent fall in total hours worked. Year-on-year, labour productivity grew by 1.5 percent in the second quarter, the biggest increase since late 2016. Productivity in the United Kingdom averaged 75.31 Index Points from 1971 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 101.60 Index Points in the fourth quarter of 2017 and a record low of 43.10 Index Points in the first quarter of 1971.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/productivity

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 1:50 PM

That has to rate as your most bullsh1t claim yet. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 1:57 PM

Do I not spend 5 months of the year abroad? ...........

Do I not spend money on their campsites?......

Do I not spend money in their restaurants shops etc?.........

I can back up my bullsh*t claims >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 2:01 PM

So why did you vote to drag this country out of the EU when you have no intention of financially contributing within it? IF....and it's still a big IF, we exit...you should be spending all your money supporting the country you voted to leave and not an EU country.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 2:24 PM

So why did you vote to drag this country out of the EU when you have no intention of financially contributing within it? IF....and it's still a big IF, we exit...you should be spending all your money supporting the country you voted to leave and not an EU country.

I'm taking back control ;-) ..........By deciding where my money is spent B-) ..........

If you're not bright enough to manage that?......I'm happy to spend your money for you? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 2:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 2:24 PM

I'm taking back control ;-) ..........

'Control' of what exactly?

By deciding where my money is spent B-) ..........

In an EU country! :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 3:21 PM

Yep those EU countries where I decide to spend my money.........not some EU numpty >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 3:28 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 3:21 PM

Yep those EU countries where I decide to spend my money.........not some EU numpty >:-) ........

But you voted to drag this country out of the EU.....and now want to spend money IN and EU country instead of financially supporting your own country.

I know we've been down this road before but seriously, can you not see the sheer hypocrisy of that? Your political persuasions are in completely conflict with your personal preferences.

We haven't left yet.

See what happens when we no longer have free trade :-|

Oh and productivity increases when measured in Brexit Crash shrunken pounds.*-)

Thats like the Mad Hatter saying he is taller because he has shrunk the ruler (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 3:47 PM

I know we've been down this road before but seriously, can you not see the sheer hypocrisy of that? Your political persuasions are in completely conflict with your personal preferences.

Nope :D ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-14 4:48 PM

We haven't left yet.

See what happens when we no longer have free trade :-|

Oh and productivity increases when measured in Brexit Crash shrunken pounds.*-)

Thats like the Mad Hatter saying he is taller because he has shrunk the ruler (lol)

Just wait until we're making billions from tariffs :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 6:39 PM

I know we've been down this road before but seriously, can you not see the sheer hypocrisy of that? Your political persuasions are in complete conflict with your personal preferences.

Shame on you then.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 6:54 PM

I know we've been down this road before but seriously, can you not see the sheer hypocrisy of that? Your political persuasions are in complete conflict with your personal preferences.

Shame on you then.

No shame here ;-) ...........I've always thought its my duty as a tourist to invest in the local economy B-) .........

But I forgot you're a Labour supporter so you expect everyone else to pay for you >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 6:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-08-14 6:54 PM

Shame on you then.

No shame here ;-) ...........I've always thought its my duty as a tourist to invest in the local economy B-)

No.....as a fanatical Brexiteer it's your duty now to permanently reside within the UK contributing to this countries economy. You voted for UK to come out of the EU so now it's time you quit flying under flags of convenience as and when it suits. Your cherry picking days are over.

Archived