More Cultural Enriching in my Hometown

antony1969

Yep ... They have rights ... A right to a better life for a start ... Looks like they are making the most of it ... Shame a poor young lass has to suffer to make the wets feel good about themselves ... Never here of stuff like this happening in Barrys village ... Wonder why

pelmetman - 2019-03-12 12:27 PM

No doubt Barry & Bullet will be along soon to defend their right to stay here ;-) ...........

I find that disgusting Dave that you would suggest I would defend a scumbags right to stay here who committed such a crime. Bit of a new low for you.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-12 7:11 PM

No doubt Barry & Bullet will be along soon to defend their right to stay here ;-) ...........

I find that disgusting Dave that you would suggest I would defend a scumbags right to stay here who committed such a crime. Bit of a new low for you.

You want to stay in the EU and be subject to the ECJ.......ergo you want to allow these scumbags to stay *-) ..........

Bit of a new realization for you ;-) .......apparently :-| .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-12 7:18 PM

You want to stay in the EU and be subject to the ECJ.......ergo you want to allow these scumbags to stay *-) ..........

WTF Are you on about? The ECJ cannot tell the UK how many asylum seekers it accepts.

Brexit will not change a thing with regards to the rules under international treaties that we have signed and are bound by. The European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg is probably what you are thinking of. That comes under The Council of Europe which is a completely different organisation from the European Union.

This is why remainers whinge about how little some Brexit voters understand about what the effect of Brexit will be. How many did not really understand what they were voting for in addition to you?

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 12:01 AM

Brexit will not change a thing with regards to the rules under international treaties that we have signed and are bound by. The European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg is probably what you are thinking of. That comes under The Council of Europe which is a completely different organisation from the European Union.

This is why remainers whinge about how little some Brexit voters understand about what the effect of Brexit will be. How many did not really understand what they were voting for in addition to you?

So do these criminals not use the ECJ to be allowed to stay in the UK? *-) .............

Once we have left the EU and the ECJ.......We can concentrate on scrapping the farcical Human rights scam next B-) ........

Empires aren't destroyed in a day Veronica ;-) ...............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-12 10:22 PM

WTF Are you on about? The ECJ cannot tell the UK how many asylum seekers it accepts.

True........That's the EU's job *-) ...........

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20171016IPR86161/all-eu-countries-must-take-their-fair-share-of-asylum-seekers

Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 8:15 AM

The ECJ covers matters of EU law so does it does not have jurisdiction over our decisions to deport people who are not European citizens. This man was Sudanese.

In Daves mind everything from the weather being a bit crap to there being too many brown or black faces in the country he is hardly ever in is the fault of the EU. Thats what decades of reading s**te like the Daily Mail can do to you. There is no reasoning with him so its probably best not to try and bother. I worry for what will happen to his mind if Brexit is finally binned which is looking increasingly likely.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-13 10:16 AM

Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 8:15 AM

The ECJ covers matters of EU law so does it does not have jurisdiction over our decisions to deport people who are not European citizens. This man was Sudanese.

In Daves mind everything from the weather being a bit crap to there being too many brown or black faces in the country he is hardly ever in is the fault of the EU. Thats what decades of reading s**te like the Daily Mail can do to you. There is no reasoning with him so its probably best not to try and bother. I worry for what will happen to his mind if Brexit is finally binned which is looking increasingly likely.

You'll change your tune when that downturn in work proves to be a Eastern European undercutting your prices :D .........

Archived