More Cultural Enrichment

antony1969

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From your link;

Prosecutors argued the attack happened during a custody battle for the child with the boy's mother and said the defendant hoped the attack would show she was unfit to look after him.

So why do you sarcastically describe such a nasty attack on a little 3 year old boy as "cultural enrichment"?

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 5:30 PM

From your link;

Prosecutors argued the attack happened during a custody battle for the child with the boy's mother and said the defendant hoped the attack would show she was unfit to look after him.

So why do you sarcastically describe such a nasty attack on a little 3 year old boy as "cultural enrichment"?

Maybe you need to read the link and the names of those involved ... If acid attacking your own child is what happens in the culture of the attackers then they are culturally enriching us are they not

antony1969 - 2019-03-06 5:33 PM

From your link;

Maybe you need to read the link and the names of those involved ...

And....??? What on earth does a persons name have to do with an attack?

If acid attacking your own child is what happens in the culture of the attackers then they are culturally enriching us are they not

Then show exactly where in the article the attack was motivated by "cultural" reasons or driven by that.....or have you just made that bit up?

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 6:04 PM

From your link;

If acid attacking your own child is what happens in the culture of the attackers then they are culturally enriching us are they not

Then show exactly where in the article the attack was motivated by "cultural" reasons or driven by that.....or have you just made that bit up?

A name like the list of names of shown in the link shows their background isnt a British one , is that somehow racist to point out the obvious ???

As for your even sillier 2nd point I cant remember the last time a gang of fellas with British sounding names attacked one of their own kids with acid ... Now if you can show us where that has happened here in Blighty I'll offer a full apology ... I'll wait shall I

Guest pelmetman

From your link;

Defending the indefensible again.............What a sad old fool you have become Bullet *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-06 6:12 PM

From your link;

Defending the indefensible again.............What a sad old fool you have become Bullet *-) .........

Where is this "defending" you speak of? Come on Pelmet, show it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 6:15 PM

From your link;

Defending the indefensible again.............What a sad old fool you have become Bullet *-) .........

Take your blinkers off Dumb Dumb *-) ........

antony1969 - 2019-03-06 6:11 PM

From your link;

A name like the list of names of shown in the link shows their background isnt a British one , is that somehow racist to point out the obvious ???

So because they aren't British names that somehow makes it worse? So this guy would have been "ok" in your view then?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/20/man-jailed-for-16-years-for-acid-attack-on-womans-21st-birthday

As for your even sillier 2nd point I cant remember the last time a gang of fellas with British sounding names attacked one of their own kids with acid ... Now if you can show us where that has happened here in Blighty I'll offer a full apology ... I'll wait shall I

I'll translate your deflection......there never was anything in the linked report suggesting it was motivated by "cultural" reasons or driven by that so you just made that up yourself.

pelmetman - 2019-03-06 6:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 6:15 PM

From your link;

Take your blinkers off Dumb Dumb *-) ........

That's not an answer.

Where is this "defending" you speak of? Show it please.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 6:20 PM

From your link;

So because they aren't British names that somehow makes it worse? So this guy would have been "ok" in your view then?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/20/man-jailed-for-16-years-for-acid-attack-on-womans-21st-birthday

I'll translate your deflection......there never was anything in the linked report suggesting it was motivated by "cultural" reasons or driven by that so you just made that up yourself.

Princess if they were Brexit voters you'd be putting 'Brexit' before any description of em wunt ya just like when you in the past have described people and places as Brexit supporting ... See you cant show me where any incident like this has taken place involving those with native names ... Keep on defending ... Your sick , but you obviously make your grandkids very proud ... From miles away of course x

antony1969 - 2019-03-06 6:39 PM

From your link;

Princess if they were Brexit voters you'd be putting 'Brexit' before any description of em wunt ya just like when you in the past have described people and places as Brexit supporting ... See you cant show me where any incident like this has taken place involving those with native names ... Keep on defending ... Your sick , but you obviously make your grandkids very proud ... From miles away of course x

WTF is all that guff??? "Brexit", "wunt", "grandkids", "defending"........are you on drugs? :-|

So because the perpetrator has a 'foreigny' name, in your warped world that makes the offence worse than someone with a British name who committed an acid attack.

How gross is that? You're beneath contempt.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 6:52 PM

From your link;

WTF is all that guff??? "Brexit", "wunt", "grandkids", "defending"........are you on drugs? :-|

So because the perpetrator has a 'foreigny' name, in your warped world that makes the offence worse than someone with a British name who committed an acid attack.

You on drugs or sumat ... Where have I said the offence is worse ??? Youve not shown me an example of similar with Brits involved have ya even though Ive asked for it so up to press its a Jonnie Foriegner problem ... Its a bit like FGM its a foreign thing but given your history in blindly defending your comments on this thread aint so surprising ... Why dont you go get some tissues and re-visit some of those Stormy Daniels sites you like

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-06 6:59 PM

From your link;

You on drugs or sumat ... Where have I said the offence is worse ??? Youve not shown me an example of similar with Brits involved have ya even though Ive asked for it so up to press its a Jonnie Foriegner problem ... Its a bit like FGM its a foreign thing but given your history in blindly defending your comments on this thread aint so surprising ... Why dont you go get some tissues and re-visit some of those Stormy Daniels sites you like

I get the feeling Bullet would prefer a public flogging in the Philippines sites :D .......

From your link;

It appears that if these people with funny foreign names were in fact not from " a British background " then all they have done is adapt British norms, once favoured by Victorian ladies no less https://www.economist.com/britain/2017/07/20/acid-attacks-have-a-long-history-in-britain

I expect your full apology?

Fast Pat - 2019-03-06 7:30 PM

From your link;

It appears that if these people with funny foreign names were in fact not from " a British background " then all they have done is adapt British norms, once favoured by Victorian ladies no less https://www.economist.com/britain/2017/07/20/acid-attacks-have-a-long-history-in-britain

I dont think "Victorian ladies" visited Home Bargains to throw acid on one of their 3 year old sons ... Maybe you can show where they did ??? ... Apology please if you cant

From your link;

Where have I said the offence is worse ???

From your second post in you made strong indication to the names of the perpetrators as if that somehow made the attack worse than had an acid attack been carried out by someone with a British name - in which case you would never have posted about it.

Youve not shown me an example of similar with Brits involved have ya....

I already have but you didn't like it because the perpetrator turned out to be white British. There are other cases involving white British too if you took time to look but that doesn't suit your agenda does it?

Back to the point i raised about your linked article and your own assumption of it being "cultural", you knew damn well that it wasn't as it clearly stated in the article what had been going on but you spotted a chance you thought you'd use to spin as "cultural" based on nothing other than their names. I found that gross to the point of scraping the barrel just as i find your baseless and totally untruthful suggestions that i've "defended" this criminal attack. You're sick in the head chap and should seek psychiatric help.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-06 7:30 PM

From your link;

He doesn't 'do' apologies or like being shown anything spoiling his obvious race agenda.

The father has been sent down for 16 years and certainly won't be allowed anywhere near his son again. According to the report there had been a 'custody battle' between him and his ex-wife and though that in itself is sadly common and i realise both ex-husbands and/or wives can be driven to extremes, this was totally off the scale of madness in trying to settle the matter.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 8:50 PM

The father has been sent down for 16 years and certainly won't be allowed anywhere near his son again. According to the report there had been a 'custody battle' between him and his ex-wife and though that in itself is sadly common and i realise both ex-husbands and/or wives can be driven to extremes, this was totally off the scale of madness in trying to settle the matter.

So in reality that's 8 years *-) ........

No doubt when he gets out he'll use taxpayers money to gain access :-| ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-06 8:55 PM

Same length of sentence as Tomlins though doesn't necessarily mean they're automatically out. What did you want? Whole life tariff sentences are only given for the most extreme cases of murder.

No doubt when he gets out he'll use taxpayers money to gain access :-| ..........

He won't get access at all. The only way would be if the boy himself once he becomes 18 and that would be his decision alone, not his fathers. But that's 15 years away.

I hate to admit it but I agree with Dave.

The media telling us that this man has been jailed for 16 years is FAKE NEWS.

:-(

malc d - 2019-03-06 10:19 PM

I hate to admit it but I agree with Dave.

The media telling us that this man has been jailed for 16 years is FAKE NEWS.

:-(

Will West Mercia Police own Twitter feed be ok for you Malc? The sentencing total is 78 years. The father receiving 16 and the other five accomplices between 12 and 14 years.

https://twitter.com/WMerciaPolice/status/1103343054205972483

And the Guardian (other msm sources are available)

A man has been jailed for 16 years for plotting a “monstrous” acid attack on his three-year-old son in an attempt to win custody by manufacturing evidence that his ex-wife had failed to care for their child. The other five men, from the West Midlands and London, were each jailed for between 12 and 14 years.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/06/father-guilty-of-acid-attack-plot-against-three-year-old-son

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 8:48 PM

From your link;

Where have I said the offence is worse ???

From your second post in you made strong indication to the names of the perpetrators as if that somehow made the attack worse than had an acid attack been carried out by someone with a British name - in which case you would never have posted about it.

Youve not shown me an example of similar with Brits involved have ya....

I already have but you didn't like it because the perpetrator turned out to be white British. There are other cases involving white British too if you took time to look but that doesn't suit your agenda does it?

Back to the point i raised about your linked article and your own assumption of it being "cultural", you knew damn well that it wasn't as it clearly stated in the article what had been going on but you spotted a chance you thought you'd use to spin as "cultural" based on nothing other than their names. I found that gross to the point of scraping the barrel just as i find your baseless and totally untruthful suggestions that i've "defended" this criminal attack. You're sick in the head chap and should seek psychiatric help.

So you cant show where I supposedly said "the offence is worse" ... Thats Fine just as long as we have cleared that up ... As for showing me anything you haven't shown me owt that shows a gang of native Brits attacking a 3 year old boy with acid who happens to be the son of the main attacker ... As for being "sick in the head" and "should seek psychiatric help" Im not the one on here who seeks out other members addresses and can recite word for 7 and 8 year old posts of the same fella youve stalked ... Bunny Boiler springs to mind

Guest pelmetman
pottypam - 2019-03-06 11:11 PM

The sentence was Life, with a minimum of 16 years. Hopefully, he will not be released on parole when the 16 years are up.

I cant find any mention of a "Minimum" of 16 years Pam? :-S ...........Perhaps you have a link? ;-) ........

Archived