More For Barry To Adopt

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 12:17 PM

Lovely ... https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1197832787899736066 ... All young males n'all ... That war in Europe thats been raging these last few years has meant more of these braves have been forced to leave ... Welcome

Hmm. You have to ask why someone presumably involved would film this entire event and post it online. What's the story behind it

Looks staged to me. If it is its had the desired effect judging by the comments and you accuse me of hate.

Les W - 2019-11-22 3:07 PM

It's Twitter... the end.

To be fair - they didn't make any effort to make it look genuine.

They don't all line up and toddle off in a nice line normally ( i.e. those filmed in Calais ).

But, no doubt the people it is aimed at will be fooled.

:-|

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 6:52 PM

You lot are have much more expertise dealing with fantasy than me but I am struggling ... What exactly makes that fake ??? How many lorry loads of young males been let out have you lot seen that I havent ???

Perhaps the clue is to look at a several News outlets...I mean Twitter...really!

jumpstart - 2019-11-22 7:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 6:52 PM

You lot are have much more expertise dealing with fantasy than me but I am struggling ... What exactly makes that fake ??? How many lorry loads of young males been let out have you lot seen that I havent ???

Perhaps the clue is to look at a several News outlets...I mean Twitter...really!

"News outlets" ... Point me in the direction princess of any that show reports of migrants jumping out of lorries and I will ... Waiting

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 8:22 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-22 8:19 PM

Quite where are they? There’s your answer.

Eh ... MSM ignores it , Twitter doesnt and thats reason to say its fake ??? ... From the fella who says all Israelis are fair game ??? ... Your hardly what you'd call credible

Are you joking? If this was real the Mail, Sun and Brexpress would be all over it.

Eh ... MSM ignores it , Twitter doesnt and thats reason to say its fake ??? ... From the fella who says all Israelis are fair game ??? ... Your hardly what you'd call credible

Are you seriously trying to tell me the sum total of your “news” gathering is from Twitter?......Really.

jumpstart - 2019-11-23 7:29 AM

Are you seriously trying to tell me the sum total of your “news” gathering is from Twitter?......Really.

Mainly The Jewish Chronicle

Barryd999 - 2019-11-23 12:07 AM

Are you joking? If this was real the Mail, Sun and Brexpress would be all over it.

Or maybe it IS genuine film, and because it was taken in a lorry park in Dunkirk - (so the immigrants were discovered before they got on a ferry ), our MSM didn't think we'd be interested.

(?)

Birdbrain - 2019-11-23 6:27 AM

No explanation from the fantasists as to why its fake ... What a surprise

It might not be but lets face it given the rabid hysteria of our right wing Press if they could remotely verify that video they would be on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips.

Stuff like this is just rife on social media and is purely designed to whip up hate and xenophobia. Remember the video of the supposed migrants kicking the woman down the stairs in a Berlin tube station? I think it might have been you or Dangerous Dave that posted it on here. The video was real enough and the tabloids got hold of it and there was a huge outcry from the usual trolls about immigrants etc but it turned out they were not migrants at all but Europeans.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-23 9:13 AM

Stuff like this is just rife on social media and is purely designed to whip up hate and xenophobia.

Precisely.

People will believe whatever fits their own agenda on Twitter and Facebook etc - maybe they should be shut down for a week or two before any election ?

:-|

It might not be but lets face it given the rabid hysteria of our right wing Press if they could remotely verify that video they would be on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips.

Stuff like this is just rife on social media and is purely designed to whip up hate and xenophobia. Remember the video of the supposed migrants kicking the woman down the stairs in a Berlin tube station? I think it might have been you or Dangerous Dave that posted it on here. The video was real enough and the tabloids got hold of it and there was a huge outcry from the usual trolls about immigrants etc but it turned out they were not migrants at all but Europeans.

Aaaah so Misinformation Man now goes from saying its fake to it might not be ... What are his little band of followers going to think , if they can think that is ... That stuff is so "rife" that you can post some stuff up then princess cant ya , cos if not sweet cheeks its just the usual Barry guff

Birdbrain - 2019-11-23 12:15 PM

Aaaah so Misinformation Man now goes from saying its fake to it might not be ... What are his little band of followers going to think , if they can think that is ... That stuff is so "rife" that you can post some stuff up then princess cant ya , cos if not sweet cheeks its just the usual Barry guff

It's up to you to prove it's not fake. I say it probably is otherwise it would have made the news. I gave you a perfect example of how a twitter story went viral and whipped up hatred. That one did make the news because it did actually happen. The difference was that the perpetrators were Europeans not migrants but of course those that spread the misinformation didn't care, their job was done.

Our government sets a great example though with its fake labour manifesto site, fake fact checking site and the doctoring of prime time tv interviews.

Archived