More Of This Hopefully ...

Birdbrain

WTF! 8-)

That is from April for a kick off when I suspect many nurses and doctors were at breaking point. I suspect we have passed that point in some areas of the UK right now although its hard to know seeing as the government has a blanket ban on filming or even reporting news from inside hospitals or even speaking out about it. You think it wrong that a few nurses should try and do something moral boosting for the public and their colleagues? How very sad.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-07 10:56 AM

WTF! 8-)

That is from April for a kick off when I suspect many nurses and doctors were at breaking point. I suspect we have passed that point in some areas of the UK right now although its hard to know seeing as the government has a blanket ban on filming or even reporting news from inside hospitals or even speaking out about it. You think it wrong that a few nurses should try and do something moral boosting for the public and their colleagues? How very sad.

If YOU posted these clips, Anthony would demand that you provide evidence that any of the people in the film clips have cancelled ANY operations or life saving treatments.

My interpretation of the clips are that the nurses may be celebrating the end of a 20 hour shift where no-one has died.

:-|

WTF! 8-)

I know its from April Septic, thats why I said "More of this hopefully" ... Try to keep up ... You think learning a dance routine on hospital wards and clinics in rushed off your feet, stressed out, no time to do anything work time is fine ??? ... You obviously dont know anyone who's had treatment cancelled because nurses are at "breaking point" ... Silly boy

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 2:01 PM

WTF! 8-)

I know its from April Septic, thats why I said "More of this hopefully" ... Try to keep up ... You think learning a dance routine on hospital wards and clinics in rushed off your feet, stressed out, no time to do anything work time is fine ??? ... You obviously dont know anyone who's had treatment cancelled because nurses are at "breaking point" ... Silly boy

Whats up with you? You seem very gloomy!! Why are you not happy? You won the Brexit wars!!! Look at the Sunlit Uplands!!!! (lol) Cheer up FFS!

I do think its fine actually. Firstly I very much suspect those nurses learnt the routines (which lets face it were not exactly complex) in their spare time and probably filmed it in their down time. Its important for two reasons. Firstly it boosted the nations morale, secondly and more importantly it probably boosted their and their colleagues morale even more. That is really important and for them letting off steam and doing something like this probably gave them a real boost which would and will be much needed working crazy hours, putting themselves and their families at risk and dealing with thousands of sick and dying people.

I do also know a few people who have had operations put off. One nearly died but thankfully managed to get his cancer operation in the summer and is now on the road to recovery. He is a fellow Musician and a good guy and I feel certain he would have taken cheer at this video in what was a very dark time for him.

Go and play with your Trump puppet, you will feel better!

Barryd999 - 2021-01-07 4:14 PM

WTF! 8-)

Whats up with you? You seem very gloomy!! Why are you not happy? You won the Brexit wars!!! Look at the Sunlit Uplands!!!! (lol) Cheer up FFS!

I do think its fine actually. Firstly I very much suspect those nurses learnt the routines (which lets face it were not exactly complex) in their spare time and probably filmed it in their down time. Its important for two reasons. Firstly it boosted the nations morale, secondly and more importantly it probably boosted their and their colleagues morale even more. That is really important and for them letting off steam and doing something like this probably gave them a real boost which would and will be much needed working crazy hours, putting themselves and their families at risk and dealing with thousands of sick and dying people.

I do also know a few people who have had operations put off. One nearly died but thankfully managed to get his cancer operation in the summer and is now on the road to recovery. He is a fellow Musician and a good guy and I feel certain he would have taken cheer at this video in what was a very dark time for him.

I hope your skills at judging which men hate/hit women just by looking at them is more successful than you judging my mood ... Do tell how you know that all those dance routines are practised in down time and spare time and tell also how you know those routines really "boosted" moral in the liccle darlings colleagues ??? ... My daughter worked through the last pandemic on covid wards and didn't get any "boost" from those routines, quite the opposite

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 5:09 PM

WTF! 8-)

I hope your skills at judging which men hate/hit women just by looking at them is more successful than you judging my mood ... Do tell how you know that all those dance routines are practised in down time and spare time and tell also how you know those routines really "boosted" moral in the liccle darlings colleagues ??? ... My daughter worked through the last pandemic on covid wards and didn't get any "boost" from those routines, quite the opposite

You seem to be a bit glum thats all. Perhaps I am mistaken. I said I suspect that it was done in their downtime. Maybe it wasnt and if it wasnt IMO its still something that I believe is a good thing for the reasons already stated.

I seem to remember the Troops and the Navy in the various wars we waged in the middle east doing some stuff a lot more elaborate than that. Did you complain about them? What if that camp had been attacked while the were all singing and recording "Amarillo"?

I didnt notice the usual "haters" complaining about that one. I guess it was as good a thing for them to do for their self preservation as it has been for those nurses. I suspect the strain and stress is quite similar in many cases.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-07 6:27 PM

WTF! 8-)

You seem to be a bit glum thats all. Perhaps I am mistaken. I said I suspect that it was done in their downtime. Maybe it wasnt and if it wasnt IMO its still something that I believe is a good thing for the reasons already stated.

I seem to remember the Troops and the Navy in the various wars we waged in the middle east doing some stuff a lot more elaborate than that. Did you complain about them? What if that camp had been attacked while the were all singing and recording "Amarillo"?

I didnt notice the usual "haters" complaining about that one. I guess it was as good a thing for them to do for their self preservation as it has been for those nurses. I suspect the strain and stress is quite similar in many cases.

"Perhaps I am mistaken" ... Chuckle, that wouldnt be anything new would it ... You now change tune and dont know if the videos were done in downtime like you previously claimed, chuckle what a drip ... As for your military connection, I dont recall the military crying they couldn't cope and were overstretched, burnt out etc etc and I dont recall hospital treatments been cancelled either at that time but I am sure you will show different

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 7:37 PM

WTF! 8-)

"Perhaps I am mistaken" ... Chuckle, that wouldnt be anything new would it ... You now change tune and dont know if the videos were done in downtime like you previously claimed, chuckle what a drip ... As for your military connection, I dont recall the military crying they couldn't cope and were overstretched, burnt out etc etc and I dont recall hospital treatments been cancelled either at that time but I am sure you will show different

Read my first post again on the subject. Look for the words "suspect" *-)

You have a short memory re the military and the wars in the middle east. I have a lot of friends who are or were in the military remember and you only have to go and read up on it to see just how a lot of them were stretched, didnt have the right gear, ammunition, vehicles etc. Thousands of them came back damaged goods if not physically but certainly mentally. There are real comparisons I reckon.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-07 10:05 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 7:37 PM

WTF! 8-)

Read my first post again on the subject. Look for the words "suspect" *-)

You have a short memory re the military and the wars in the middle east. I have a lot of friends who are or were in the military remember and you only have to go and read up on it to see just how a lot of them were stretched, didnt have the right gear, ammunition, vehicles etc. Thousands of them came back damaged goods if not physically but certainly mentally. There are real comparisons I reckon.

Princess keep it real ... "I have a lot of friends" ... Und why are you banging on about military shortages ??? Und why havent you shown hospital appointments were cancelled because of whatever it is your banging on about ???

Archived