More wins.

Fast Pat

"Brexiteers have long hailed the “sea of opportunity” that awaits British fishermen and women after the UK leaves the EU — but now it has emerged that their boats will be monitored by a French company.

The business that won the tender to track UK fishing vessels wherever they operate, as well as foreign-licensed boats in British waters, is Collecte Localisation Satellites (CLS), a French maritime surveillance provider. "

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/french-company-wins-licence-to-monitor-british-fishing-boats-5dk8wp6gr?fbclid=IwAR1wmBNuSni-xVYNvhKrlsx6PQk8ZWhA9gsXsihumHr8PJv-HcYM2ro2GeE

jumpstart - 2019-12-30 6:39 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 6:08 PM

jumpstart - 2019-12-30 6:00 PM

Eh?? Que?

Princess you find the English language difficult enough to grasp without trying Spanish ... Learn English first

So first off what’s the”hate” about. And second it was a French. DOAH!

What a tool !!! ... Seriously you have just shown what an utter dunce you are ... Thicko look up the Spanish and French meaning for Que and how youve used it ... When the brains were handed out you were back of the que 8-) obviously ... Toooooolllllllllllll !!!! ... Your way too easy thicko

jumpstart - 2019-12-30 6:55 PM

Your usual verbal abuse , most people on here have commented on it. It shows you are unable to win the argument.

I have long tried to figure out where Antony is coming from. I respect that he is entitled to his political views though I do not share them. Would that he could rein in his vitriolic attacks on others that have a different world view.

Your usual verbal abuse , most people on here have commented on it. It shows you are unable to win the argument.

"most people on here have commented" ... 26000 registered users ... Thats a bold claim and a really poor attempt to get out of your embarrassing mistake ... Try again

I have long tried to figure out where Antony is coming from. I respect that he is entitled to his political views though I do not share them. Would that he could rein in his vitriolic attacks on others that have a different world view.

Violet1956 - 2019-12-30 7:24 PM

Calm down we heard you first time lovey

Violet1956 - 2019-12-30 7:08 PM

From the valuable member who screamed I was an extremist yet when challenged offered nothing ... Greenhouse , glass , smash

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 7:24 PM

From the valuable member who screamed I was an extremist yet when challenged offered nothing ... Greenhouse , glass , smash

No idea what you are talking about Antony. Have you a link? You seem very angry all the time. I accept that is not necessarily a bad thing because the angriest of peple have brought change for the better throughout history.

Violet1956 - 2019-12-30 7:59 PM

No idea what you are talking about Antony. Have you a link? You seem very angry all the time. I accept that is not necessarily a bad thing because the angriest of peple have brought change for the better throughout history.

He is in a grump. I reckon Santa didnt empty his sack under his tree for him this year (everyone knows its really Dave Pelmet dressed up anyway).

Barryd999 - 2019-12-30 10:15 PM

He is in a grump. I reckon Santa didnt empty his sack under his tree for him this year (everyone knows its really Dave Pelmet dressed up anyway).

I think the problem behind Anthhhhony's hate and anger is that he personally hasn't emptied his sack for a while.

Selective memory loss again eh lovey ??? ... Im not angry Veronica ... I dont see anyone else using friendly affectionate terms like "sweet cheeks , lovey , princess" etc etc like I do , if you and the rest of the hate squad believe thats me being angry then your beyond help

Fast Pat - 2019-12-30 11:16 PM

I think the problem behind Anthhhhony's hate and anger is that he personally hasn't emptied his sack for a while.

Wow ... Your obsession with me has no limits ... Imagine obsessing over me to the point that you "think" about me emptying my "sack" ... Enjoy

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 7:44 AM

Wow ... Your obsession with me has no limits ... Imagine obsessing over me to the point that you "think" about me emptying my "sack" ... Enjoy

Well I'm just relieved that you didn't ask me to produce the evidence - your usual modus operandi.

By the way it's called humour, it's a useful defense against hate and bigotry, you should try it sometime.

Fast Pat - 2019-12-31 7:53 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 7:44 AM

Well I'm just relieved that you didn't ask me to produce the evidence - your usual modus operandi.

By the way it's called humour, it's a useful defense against hate and bigotry, you should try it sometime.

Yes I bet you are "relieved" ... Bit early for rising and thinking of me but hey-ho if it brings you a moments joy ... "hate and bigotry" is better fought against at the ballot box rather than with humour sweet cheeks , thats why your Labour Party just got wiped out ... Chuckle xxxx

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 7:32 AM

Selective memory loss again eh lovey ??? ... Im not angry Veronica ... I dont see anyone else using friendly affectionate terms like "sweet cheeks , lovey , princess" etc etc like I do , if you and the rest of the hate squad believe thats me being angry then your beyond help

I don’t have to look far for examples of your abuse of forum members Antony, “utter dunce”, “thicko”, “beyond help” in this thread alone. As for your use of affectionate terms, they are imbued with much sarcasm and nobody’s fooled. You’re in danger of becoming a mere internet troll. Psychological studies have conducted into such behaviour, you should google them and see if the “cap fits”.

I'm not about to trawl through my posts looking for examples of where I "screamed (you were) an extremist". You accused me of that so I believe it's down to you to show me an example.

Selective memory loss again eh lovey ??? ... Im not angry Veronica ... I dont see anyone else using friendly affectionate terms like "sweet cheeks , lovey , princess" etc etc like I do.

So you have no "friendly affection" for Pelmet or 747 as you never extend any of the above terms to either.....can't think why? ;-)

Violet1956 - 2019-12-31 10:08 AM

I don’t have to look far for examples of your abuse of forum members Antony, “utter dunce”, “thicko”, “beyond help” in this thread alone. As for your use of affectionate terms, they are imbued with much sarcasm and nobody’s fooled. You’re in danger of becoming a mere internet troll. Psychological studies have conducted into such behaviour, you should google them and see if the “cap fits”.

I'm not about to trawl through my posts looking for examples of where I "screamed (you were) an extremist". You accused me of that so I believe it's down to you to show me an example.

Spot on (bib).

Archived