Morning ...

Birdbrain

... To all my followers ... Well my one follower ... We all know who it is ... You only have to look on thread after thread to see his disgraceful bullying and trolling of me ... When he posts up his normal attack on me I hope he's removed the lies and mistakes that litter his sermon

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 11:07 AM

He seems to have packed up! Have you changed your ways? Are you now a reformed character? Found God? Cider?

(lol)

Changed my ways ??? ... Chuckle ... Bullies, trolls, haters and liars like Stuart should never win ... He'll never win against me ... Fancy getting so upset because I asked for proof of yours and most of the others sisters POTUS Trumps incitement claim rubbish, sumat up to press none of ya has actually shown by the way ... If he has any decency about him he should apologise to me and the forum for a pathetic attempt at squashing free speech over the last few days

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 1:31 PM

He seems to have packed up! Have you changed your ways? Are you now a reformed character? Found God? Cider?

(lol)

Changed my ways ??? ... Chuckle ... Bullies, trolls, haters and liars like Stuart should never win ... He'll never win against me ... Fancy getting so upset because I asked for proof of yours and most of the others sisters POTUS Trumps incitement claim rubbish, sumat up to press none of ya has actually shown by the way ... If he has any decency about him he should apologise to me and the forum for a pathetic attempt at squashing free speech over the last few days

You had the proof but you choose to ignore it.

He wasn't preventing your free speech .

jumpstart - 2021-01-18 1:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 1:31 PM

(lol)

You had the proof but you choose to ignore it.

He wasn't preventing your free speech .

1 ... Chuckle

2 ... He tried ... Bless

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-19 8:07 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-19 6:55 AM

Morning Stuart ... You gone on holiday ??? ... Missing ya, following me around on thread after thread

Speaking of holidays, have you booked any hotel breaks for when the lockdown ends?

Actually yes we have ... We have some concerts booked which will mean overnight stays ... You proudly boasted the other day about carrying out a terrorist attack on a hotel I would be in and that comment strangely seems to have gone unpunished by moderators or the cancel culture campaigners on here, anyway disregarding their hypocrisy why dont you instead of possibly blowing up other innocent folk in a hotel bombing come to my house today and do it ??? ... Im in all day because of the weather ... What time can I expect you ???

:-D

Birdbrain - 2021-01-19 9:10 AM

Morning Stuart ... You gone on holiday ??? ... Missing ya, following me around on thread after thread

Speaking of holidays, have you booked any hotel breaks for when the lockdown ends?

Actually yes we have ... We have some concerts booked which will mean overnight stays ... You proudly boasted the other day about carrying out a terrorist attack on a hotel I would be in and that comment strangely seems to have gone unpunished by moderators or the cancel culture campaigners on here, anyway disregarding their hypocrisy why dont you instead of possibly blowing up other innocent folk in a hotel bombing come to my house today and do it ??? ... Im in all day because of the weather ... What time can I expect you ???

Bross and the Village People touring again this year then? Which hotel are you staying in out of interest? Asking for a friend.

See when I include a smile emoji to let you, with your limited sense of humour know that it's a joke, you don't even notice it and start your answer within the quote brackets.

Perhaps you need a eyesight test, trip to Barnard Castle maybe?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-19 11:40 AM

See when I include a smile emoji to let you, with your limited sense of humour know that it's a joke, you don't even notice it and start your answer within the quote brackets.

Perhaps you need a eyesight test, trip to Barnard Castle maybe?

So if I say I am going to come and put a bomb under your car and detonate it when you and ya missus get in it thats OK as long as I put a smilie on the end of it is it ??? If so I will let Stuart know

Archived