Motorhomers Sayings.

Hymer C 9.

What is your favourite motorhome sayings. here's a couple of mine.

1. Never on the wrong road just a different one.

2. It's hard work having fun.

3. One a guy in his mid 70's said to me when I commented on his very smart outfit with all the bits and bobs.:-- Well I've saved for a rainey day and its bl...dy p..sing down now.

Carol.

Guest Tracker

'No - if I remember rightly you said you would load the fridge contents?'

Whatever we carry a spare part for will never break - which is why the bl##dy van is so slow - the weight of all they spares!

1. I'm driving something 9 feet high and 7 feet 8 inches wide and still car drivers don't see it before they pull out!

2. What was that? (Loud noise from somewhere behind driver when pulling away.)

3. ****! What WAS that? (VERY loud noise behind driver when pulling away.)

4. I told you it was boggy.

5. Left, left, LEFT!.............. Did I say left? I meant right.

6. I said, "your generator is a bit loud"........ YOUR GENERATOR IS A BIT LOUD....... NO, LOUD! Oh forget it.

Bob

Me: "Right we've got a weekend available lets go away in the 'van." SWMBLT: "Where do you want to go?"

Me: "Dunno really, do you fancy going somewhere we've been before or shall we try somewhere different?"

SWMBLT: "Dunno, what do you reckon?"

Me: "But I asked you first so its your decision".

SWMBLT: "But I don't know which to go for, you decide".

Me "AARRRGGHHH, OK lets go to (insert name of favourite campsite here)".

SWMBLT: Naah, don't fancy that much, its too far from there to anywhere that serves food"

Me: "OK so you choose somewhere then".

SWMBLT: But I don't know howe long it will take to get anywhere do I, you do all the driving".

Me: "Errmm, OK lets go to Wales and find a site when we get there".

SWMBLT: " how long will it take to get there?"

Me: "Well, as we don't know exactly where we're going to end up I can't really say but probably a couple of hours or so".

SWMBLT: "Oh, I didn't really want to go that far".

Me: " Well you pick somewhere then".

SWMBLT "But I don't know where I fancy going to".

Me: "Look, we've waasted so much time arguing about where to go that its not worth going anywhere now, lets stay here and do some work on the house".

SWMBLT "I wasn't arguing".

Me: "I'm going for a pint, I can't handle this nonsense any more!"

D. :D :D

When we get to the Shuttle we always laugh because it dont matter how they try to push us around ,jump the cue in the lanes we laugh.

They aint going nowhere till the fat ladys loaded :D :D that s always at the back and last (lol) (lol)

Ooops forgot to say so we say Theres one theres another one theres one ....idiots.

Life in fast lane who sung that :D

Dave Newell - 2007-11-27 9:25 AM

Me: "Right we've got a weekend available lets go away in the 'van." SWMBLT: "Where do you want to go?"

Me: "Dunno really, do you fancy going somewhere we've been before or shall we try somewhere different?"

SWMBLT: "Dunno, what do you reckon?"

Me: "But I asked you first so its your decision".

SWMBLT: "But I don't know which to go for, you decide".

Me "AARRRGGHHH, OK lets go to (insert name of favourite campsite here)".

SWMBLT: Naah, don't fancy that much, its too far from there to anywhere that serves food"

Me: "OK so you choose somewhere then".

SWMBLT: But I don't know howe long it will take to get anywhere do I, you do all the driving".

Me: "Errmm, OK lets go to Wales and find a site when we get there".

SWMBLT: " how long will it take to get there?"

Me: "Well, as we don't know exactly where we're going to end up I can't really say but probably a couple of hours or so".

SWMBLT: "Oh, I didn't really want to go that far".

Me: " Well you pick somewhere then".

SWMBLT "But I don't know where I fancy going to".

Me: "Look, we've waasted so much time arguing about where to go that its not worth going anywhere now, lets stay here and do some work on the house".

SWMBLT "I wasn't arguing".

Me: "I'm going for a pint, I can't handle this nonsense any more!"

D. :D :D

i know how you feel dave, last year, me; i,d like to see andorra her: ok. planned route,list of sites for loosely planned route, etc, etc, leaving on thurs evening, mon night, her i fancy holland, i needed more than a pint. favourite saying, from the yoof in the back when waving to other m/homers, "your sad".

Us in France in June, I was driving our 'new'motorhome for the first time and reversing it onto a nice little 'individual' spot with grass around an a few trees, at an aire near a village.

Him: Watch out for the tree at the back.

Me: What tree?

Both turned to look through rear window .. no tree

Me: I can't see a tree

Him: I thought I saw a tree, maybe not.

Started to reverse .... clunk me and him "*£(%*)"(£*%&£(!!!!*"

Ruddy tree wasn't at the back it was at the rear nearside corner, in the blind spot, couldn't be seen in mirrors or through the back window. :-(

Archived