Motorhoming Erotica

Guest TC01

To me motorhoming is an erotic experience.

Travelling down narrow country lanes is not just a means of getting from A to B; to me it’s a means of travelling to my destination while being sensuously stroked on both sides by the bush.

Arriving on site is not just a case of booking in at reception; it’s an opportunity to exchange eye contact with and touch the warden’s wife.

Talking to one’s neighbours is not only a good way of passing the time but again another opportunity to engage his wife in intercourse.

Sitting in a recliner outside the van is a good way of ogling other female campers, (best done through a purpose made slit in a newspaper).

You are a naughty boy! I seem to be one of the few who finds your postings amusing. Don't let them get to you. Life's highway is too short to travel along without a sense of humour. Keep it up. Oh No! Thats torn it. I'll be told off now.

TC01

You really need to talk to somebody. :D Before your strange ways get you into trouble. Personally I like to reverse up against the hedge of a nudist camp and peer through the little hole in the rear blind. 8-)

David Dwight - 2007-01-02 7:14 PM

Nice one Tony

We always look for Birds when away in our Motorhome, using binoculars, mind you I get told off if they are not the feathered veriety.

David (lol)

Hi David. Reminds me of our first package holiday to Marjorca at the beginning of the Sixties.

First day on the beach we were confronted by topless girls everywhere and the wife took my sunglasses away so she could see my eyes and where they were looking.

She eventually plucked up the courage to go topless herself which resulted in the worst two cases of sunburn I have ever seen. Of course I offered to rub lotion into the affected areas, but my good humour was soon dispelled when it was made quite clear that any romantic notions I may have had would have to wait until she was fully recovered which took the remaining two weeks of our holiday. :-( Howard.

michele - 2007-01-02 10:52 PM

Peter ,

Peter ................. you ok ? :$ (lol) (lol) (lol) :-S

If you stop looking you might as well climb in your box and shut the lid. (lol)

Peter

I bet you'd have a hole drilled in the box though just in case some birdlife walks past!!! ;-)

Personally my favourite was when in France, some hunky workman in their twenties were setting up a load of stage scaffolding ready for a festival ... I've never seen so many six-packs in one place, not even in Booze Busters! Even took a photo for the girls back at work, discretely you understand so that my husband didn't realise I wasn't taking a photo of the spire behind them!

Mel B - 2007-01-03 7:52 PM

Peter

I bet you'd have a hole drilled in the box though just in case some birdlife walks past!!! ;-)

The way you,re talking Peter I would have the hole drilled in case something else came up. *-)

Was walking around a camp site admiring the other motor homes, when I came across this one with a beautiful young lady sun bathing out side it. She said to me come in to my 'van and I'll give you supersex. I said thanks very much I'll have the soup please!!!

Archived