Mr Cummings Fault ...

Birdbrain

The key word is "residents". I guess I could class myself as a resident of Barnard Castle or Richmond as they are both my nearest small towns. Cummings however, our actual Prime Ministers right hand man lived 250 miles away and he and Johnson tried to lie to an entire nation about his illegal activity. Those people do not "appear" to be breaking any rules if they are resident but you are quite right. A lot of the lock down violations after the Barnard Castle scandal were down to him. Those who broke them or were talking of breaking them freely said as much.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 3:11 PM

The key word is "residents". I guess I could class myself as a resident of Barnard Castle or Richmond as they are both my nearest small towns. Cummings however, our actual Prime Ministers right hand man lived 250 miles away and he and Johnson tried to lie to an entire nation about his illegal activity. Those people do not "appear" to be breaking any rules if they are resident but you are quite right. A lot of the lock down violations after the Barnard Castle scandal were down to him. Those who broke them or were talking of breaking them freely said as much.

Chuckle ... You know they are "residents" how exactly ??? ... Just by looking at em I suppose ... I seem to remember you can tell who's a wife beater or not just by looking at folk ... Stu ??????

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 4:08 PM

Chuckle ... You know they are "residents" how exactly ??? ... Just by looking at em I suppose ... I seem to remember you can tell who's a wife beater or not just by looking at folk ... Stu ??????

The report says they are residents. Its a photo of a load of people taking exercise on the prom at Bournemouth. Its a big place. Probably some of them will have come from further afield but the government refuses to tell us what the limit is for travel for exercise so how do we know? I drove Mrs D up to Barningham moor today for a walk. Its about 4 miles south of here up in the hills. is that allowed? Is it local? I consider Ullswater local as its less than an hour but its 40+ miles away but can i take my Kayak there for exercise? I Dunno.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 5:09 PM

The report says they are residents. Its a photo of a load of people taking exercise on the prom at Bournemouth. Its a big place. Probably some of them will have come from further afield but the government refuses to tell us what the limit is for travel for exercise so how do we know? I drove Mrs D up to Barningham moor today for a walk. Its about 4 miles south of here up in the hills. is that allowed? Is it local? I consider Ullswater local as its less than an hour but its 40+ miles away but can i take my Kayak there for exercise? I Dunno.

Where does the report claim they are "residents" ???

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 5:11 PM

The very first line, in bold!

1495149402_screenshot_1309(Custom).jpg.98eae4ca30e24269a07494099b1666ef.jpg

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 6:09 PM

Thats my point ... How do they know ??? ... They dont but you believe ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 7:47 PM

Thats my point ... How do they know ??? ... They dont but you believe ... Chuckle

Well perhaps then if the government actually gave is some rules and enforced them as regards travel for exercise if there are people there who shouldnt be something can be done about it or the law abiding ones will stay within their own local area.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 9:57 PM

Well perhaps then if the government actually gave is some rules and enforced them as regards travel for exercise if there are people there who shouldnt be something can be done about it or the law abiding ones will stay within their own local area.

If you don't know whats right or wrong, safe or not by now then you aint ever going to ... People are people, they need to take responsibility ... Stop blaming government for everything

Birdbrain - 2021-01-19 6:10 AM

If you don't know whats right or wrong, safe or not by now then you aint ever going to ... People are people, they need to take responsibility ... Stop blaming government for everything

I understand whats right or wrong, I'm not the problem. If the government spelled out exactly what they meant by "local" travel for exercise with strict and enforced penalties for those who do not abide by them then there could be no excuses could they? They probably dont dare do that though because everyone will cite Cummings or Johnsons bike ride and a whole host of other rules broken by politicians.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-19 12:00 PM

I understand whats right or wrong, I'm not the problem. If the government spelled out exactly what they meant by "local" travel for exercise with strict and enforced penalties for those who do not abide by them then there could be no excuses could they? They probably dont dare do that though because everyone will cite Cummings or Johnsons bike ride and a whole host of other rules broken by politicians.

If you "understand whats right and wrong" Princess how come you found criminality and violence "funny" ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-01-19 1:59 PM

If you "understand whats right and wrong" Princess how come you found criminality and violence "funny" ... Chuckle

As regards the lockdown rules. Actually thats not true. I still dont know what local means, the government wont tell us, probably because as I said they dont want another cummings gate on their hands do they? Maybe local is 250 miles then.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-19 2:23 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-19 1:59 PM

As regards the lockdown rules. Actually thats not true. I still dont know what local means, the government wont tell us, probably because as I said they dont want another cummings gate on their hands do they? Maybe local is 250 miles then.

I think government advice is quite clear ... I think you are being very silly and you'll carry on being very silly on forum after forum I suppose

Birdbrain - 2021-01-20 9:22 AM

Mr Cummings fault ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-55718606 ... Again

Yes sadly it is. The lady in our chippy in Barnard Castle tells me ruffians from Darlington and the north east are still coming to Barney for fish n Chips because of Mr Cummings making it famous and making it acceptable to break the rules.

How far is local? Do we know yet?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-20 11:11 AM

Mr Cummings fault ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-55718606 ... Again

Yes sadly it is. The lady in our chippy in Barnard Castle tells me ruffians from Darlington and the north east are still coming to Barney for fish n Chips because of Mr Cummings making it famous and making it acceptable to break the rules.

I thought you were on a diet ??? Sounds like your not, or your lying about the chippy ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-01-20 1:00 PM

I thought you were on a diet ??? Sounds like your not, or your lying about the chippy ... Chuckle

I am!! And Ive lost 2.3kg or 5 pounds in two weeks!!! Fish n Chips if shared is not too bad and despite what you might think I dont go there every day. I am going today though for half a cod and half a chip and as its weigh day and I hit my target ill probably even treat myself to a glass of Scottish weight loss medicine.

Any news on the government letting us know if this is allowed or not Barnard Castle and Richmond are about 8 miles away. If its 5 miles I might starve, can they let us know?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-20 1:19 PM

I am!! And Ive lost 2.3kg or 5 pounds in two weeks!!! Fish n Chips if shared is not too bad and despite what you might think I dont go there every day. I am going today though for half a cod and half a chip and as its weigh day and I hit my target ill probably even treat myself to a glass of Scottish weight loss medicine.

Any news on the government letting us know if this is allowed or not Barnard Castle and Richmond are about 8 miles away. If its 5 miles I might starve, can they let us know?

Strange diet ... Celebrating with fish and chips and booze ... I answered your "local" query but you ignored it ... Enjoy your 'slimming food' ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-01-20 1:41 PM

Strange diet ... Celebrating with fish and chips and booze ... I answered your "local" query but you ignored it ... Enjoy your 'slimming food' ... Chuckle

Not strange at all. Carrot and stick innit! Anyway its working so far so Im sticking to it. You never answered my "local" query. You just said some guff about the rules being clear but if they are clear how come nobody knows how far they can travel then? I dont know. Tell me again please. Been to Richmond and Barney today. Thats about 32 miles altogether. I should be safe in Barney of course. The rozzers wouldnt dare do you there now would they. (lol) My eyesight needed testing.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-20 5:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-20 1:41 PM

Not strange at all. Carrot and stick innit! Anyway its working so far so Im sticking to it. You never answered my "local" query. You just said some guff about the rules being clear but if they are clear how come nobody knows how far they can travel then? I dont know. Tell me again please. Been to Richmond and Barney today. Thats about 32 miles altogether. I should be safe in Barney of course. The rozzers wouldnt dare do you there now would they. (lol) My eyesight needed testing.

Mmmm ... Chuckle ... Given we've all been told to stay at home other than essential travel I think its pointless trying to show you what staying local means as fish and chips during your diet are classed as essential in your book obviously and isnt Barnard Castle under flood alert n'all??? ... You seem to think your fish and chips are more important than both those things ... I'd say chuckle but its actually disgusting and hypocritical but then you carry off disgusting and hypocrisy very well dont ya, like the rest of the sisters

Archived